Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life on a Barn. (Zach & E7)

zach74374

Star
Chloe got off the bus, in the middle of nowhere. She was wearing her normal summer clothes, some short cut blue shorts, with a tank top that goes just below her breast, and just above her belly button. She was walking down the long road, she had already been walking for about half a mile, dragging her semi-large luggage behind her, when she saw a road branching off. This road she hardly knew, but still recognized it, it was the road that led straight to her fathers, now her brothers, farm. She hasn't seen her brother sense she was only 13, when there family broke in two. It would be strange, seeing him after all this time. Some time passed, the sun was now setting once again on her three day long trek to her brothers home, she didn't know what would happen once she made it to his house, he didn't even know she was coming to him. She sat down on the road, exhausted. She didn't know how long she had now been walking, two hours? Three? She sighed, leaning against her luggage softly. "What am I doing? I haven't even seen him for five years, what if he doesn't even recognize me?" Chloe said to herself, groaning as she looked up at the sky once more.

Chloe groaned, as she stood up, her bones aching softly. She stumbled softly, as she pulled onto her luggage and once again took off towards the home she had never known. The sun had now set as she came up the final steps of the house, throwing down her luggage, too tired to even attempt to do anything about it. She stretched, her back popping, her sweat sticking her hands to her back. She then knocked on the door, knocking even causing too much effort for her, but she still pushed on, hoping that her brother would answer, and at least give her a place to stay for the night, before kicking her out back down the long road.

RE: Life on a Barn.

zach74374 said:
Chloe got off the bus, in the middle of nowhere. She was wearing her normal summer clothes, some short cut blue shorts, with a tank top that goes just below her breast, and just above her belly button. She was walking down the long road, she had already been walking for about half a mile, dragging her semi-large luggage behind her, when she saw a road branching off. This road she hardly knew, but still recognized it, it was the road that led straight to her fathers, now her brothers, farm. She hasn't seen her brother sense she was only 13, when there family broke in two. It would be strange, seeing him after all this time. Some time passed, the sun was now setting once again on her three day long trek to her brothers home, she didn't know what would happen once she made it to his house, he didn't even know she was coming to him. She sat down on the road, exhausted. She didn't know how long she had now been walking, two hours? Three? She sighed, leaning against her luggage softly. "What am I doing? I haven't even seen him for five years, what if he doesn't even recognize me?" Chloe said to herself, groaning as she looked up at the sky once more.

Chloe groaned, as she stood up, her bones aching softly. She stumbled softly, as she pulled onto her luggage and once again took off towards the home she had never known. The sun had now set as she came up the final steps of the house, throwing down her luggage, too tired to even attempt to do anything about it. She stretched, her back popping, her sweat sticking her hands to her back. She then knocked on the door, knocking even causing too much effort for her, but she still pushed on, hoping that her brother would answer, and at least give her a place to stay for the night, before kicking her out back down the long road.
Max was indeed affected quite a bit by the divorce of both parent, which have lead to the separation of him and his sister Chloe, but since the tragic day that his dad lost his life, he inherited his farm, in which he made quite a lot of money from the stock and many Vegetables he grown over the year. The farm work Changed him in more way than one. His scrawny look he had back then is no more, and he grew quite the muscles, and was well refined as well. A lot of time, he was thinking about his sister and if he would be able to see her again, which he hoped for as the two was near inseparable before the divorce forced them apart. But now he had more important things to do.

Soon enough as the morning came, the brother woke up to first take care of his hygiene such as taking a good shower and brush his teeth. Then it was time to take care of the many animals he had in the farm alongside his trusty companion Rock, which was a young golden retriever that reached his adulthood last year. He was indeed useful at assembling the sheep when it was time to gather their wool. he soon went to the cow's barn to extract their delicious milk. lastly, he would go see the chickens to gather their eggs before focusing on the fields. When the sun had set, he came back toward his house just to see a young girl knocking at his door, somehow she look familiar to him. The young man approached her. ''Humm.. excuse me for asking, but are you Chloe?'' Ask Max to the girl.

Chloe yelped quietly, as a voice behind her spoke to her. She turned around, facing a handsome man, he was pretty big, and was pretty hot if she had to say so. "Um... Yeah, I'm Chloe, Max's sister, he... he doesn't know I am coming here, I sort of got kicked out of my house." Chloe said, to him, looking down, blushing softly. "And, well, I had nowhere else to go, luckily I had his address, and I just followed my gps, but now my phone is dead, and I highly doubt that I have signal here anyways. So can you please tell me that my brother lives here, and I'm not just knocking on some strangers door." Chloe said, laughing softly. She was really nervous, what if this was the wrong house? She had never came here, the only reason why she thought this was the right road was because on her map it said it was the first right road on the road she was traveling from, and she was way too exhausted to move back, she could already feel her knees willing her to give, and just fall asleep on the porch, she didn't really care at the time, physical labor wasn't her thing, and she had just walked who knows how many miles.

The young man giggled at Chloe's remark. Did she really forgot him, or maybe the fact he changed so much. ''Tell your brother that you went to visit him? Well he's standing right in front of you.'' He said opening his arms, expecting a hug from his sister the moment she noticed it was indeed him. ''Welcome back home My sister, I'm quite happy you didn't forgot me after all this time.'' said the man which was currently wearing an opened shirt alongside some working pants, the man was covered in sweat from all that farm work he did after all. But one thing was sure about him, and it is the fact that he is really happy to see his sister after so much years.

Chloe tilted her head, confused, as the man spoke, and then her eyes widened as she realized who he was. "Max!?" Chloe yelled, before running over to him, and hugging him tightly, pressing her head against his chest. "I... I didn't even recognize you! You changed so much! You got so tall, I remember when I was taller than you!" Chloe said, breaking the hug, and looking up at him, looking into his eyes. "I haven't seen you in forever." She said, hugging him tightly, smiling brightly. "I missed you so much, and I was sad when I heard dad died, how have you been? I can tell you working here gave you some muscle, I guess I can't take you in wrestling any time soon." She told him, laughing again.

Things happened as expected, he knew his sister for years and known about her more cuddly nature like forever. ''Well of course! Dad made me work like crazy, it would had been pretty unlucky I didn't grown because of that. but I'm pretty glad you like what you see.'' He said smirking a little as he caught her saying subtly that he was hot, which he didn't mind at all, he's pretty open minded, thanks to his dad being the same. Soon enough, he whistled, making his young dog come to him, barking in excitement. soon, he went to sniff the new visitor and wagged his tail, indicating he was happy. ''Rock, sit boy!'' he ordered, and the dog obeyed. He soon guided Chloe toward the inside of the house while giving a sign to his dog to come. The inside of the house was pretty neat and clean. He even grabbed her luggage for her and carried it inside the house with ease.

Chloe smiled, as he broke away from her, and then her face brightened up as she saw the dog come running towards them. "You got a puppy!" She yelled, running over to him, and began to pet him, rubbing his head, and then ears, cooing at him. She then frowned softly as her brother began to guide her inside of the house. She then smiled as she looked around. "At least you got cleaner, your room was always the messy one." Chloe told him, as she explored the house, looking around. She found a photo of her brother, and dad on a table. She gave a soft smile as she looked at it closer, it seemed like they took a picture together when the first got the dog, rock, as a puppy. "He looks happy, I can't even remember the last time I saw him smile." Chloe told him, and then sighed. "Mom was always depressed after y'all left, she started drinking and..." Chloe said, drifting off, looking down at the ground, hugging her left arm softly. She then sighed, and looked back up. "So, where am I sleeping? I just walked, like, a hundred miles, and I'm tired." Chloe told him, smiling.

zach74374 said:
Chloe smiled, as he broke away from her, and then her face brightened up as she saw the dog come running towards them. "You got a puppy!" She yelled, running over to him, and began to pet him, rubbing his head, and then ears, cooing at him. She then frowned softly as her brother began to guide her inside of the house. She then smiled as she looked around. "At least you got cleaner, your room was always the messy one." Chloe told him, as she explored the house, looking around. She found a photo of her brother, and dad on a table. She gave a soft smile as she looked at it closer, it seemed like they took a picture together when the first got the dog, rock, as a puppy. "He looks happy, I can't even remember the last time I saw him smile." Chloe told him, and then sighed. "Mom was always depressed after y'all left, she started drinking and..." Chloe said, drifting off, looking down at the ground, hugging her left arm softly. She then sighed, and looked back up. "So, where am I sleeping? I just walked, like, a hundred miles, and I'm tired." Chloe told him, smiling.
Max laughed a little as he soon heard Chloe's question. ''Silly, did you forget that we used to be two in this house? There is dad's room available. or maybe you want to sleep with me~'' He said teasingly, now that he was indeed way taller and hot, he could now tease his sister a little. ''Well, first thing in business, if you walked that much, you must be pretty sweaty, you should take a shower, I'll cook you something during that time, you must be pretty hungry'' Said max as Rock soon went to lay in his little bed that was near the kitchen. He pulled out some vegetable alongside some steak that he was about to cook. His sister changed quite a bit, developing into a pretty good looking woman, her smaller figure and decent sized bust make a pretty good combo.

(Maybe Rock could pay a visit to her in the shower lol)

Chloe nodded, stretching softly. "Alright, alright." Chloe said, laughing softly. She then got to her knees and began to look through all of her clothes in search for something to wear. She pulled out some of her clothes, underwear, and what not, before balling up her clothes in her arms, and then looked around, confused. "Alright, alright..." Chloe said, before walking towards a hallway. It took some time, before she found the bathroom, it wasn't that hard to find it. She then opened it, and kicked the door behind her, it was left open slightly, and without her knowing. She then stripped, getting completely naked, and then walked over to the tub. She got onto her hands and knees, and crawled over the tub, and looked at the knobs. There was three of them, and she tilted her head confused, and began to mess with the knobs, seeing which one was cold, and which one was hot, but it wasn't obvious, and the third knob she found out easily, turning it turned on the shower.

Max soon began cooking Dinner for him and his sister, and living alone made him quite a good cook. Rock soon got up from the bed to wander around the house as soon, he noticed the door to the bathroom a little bit opened. Being curious, he pushed the door with his snout and heard sounds coming from the shower. It didn't took long before he invaded the shower just to see the naked girl washing herself. He started sniffing her overall, not missing the private parts either. It seen that this dog was indeed looking for affection. Any wild untamed dog would have mated the girl at this point, but Rock was extremely well tamed and do only thing when ordered to, so he basically sat in the shower looking at her with a pretty cute innocent look.

Chloe just finished getting the temperature right, when suddenly she yelped, feeling the dog begin to sniff her ass, and cunt. She then turned around, shocked, before letting out a breath she didn't know was holding. She sighed softly, and began to pet the puppy. She smiled softly, seeing him sit pretty. She then looked at him, and then at the door. "Maybe you want some... attention." She said, with a soft smile. She then got up, and walked to the door before closing it. She went back, and then smiled at the dog, as she got back on all fours, leaning against the bathroom. She shook her ass in front of him, giving him a nice show.

Rock was pretty happy about the pets she gave to him, he was a pretty affectionate dog. but soon, he saw her leave and close the door as he watched her carefully go on all four and shake her butt in front of him. his mind took it as a signal for a mating call, which he did, he soon went close to her to slowly mount her from behind, hitting her entrance with the sheath of his cock. soon, he pulled the cock out of the sheath and started humping the girl like he would hump a female dog. Rock kept going for around a minute or two before injecting his semen inside of her and go in front of her to lick her cheek.

Chloe grunted softly, as she felt him mount her. She felt him begin to thrust against her ass, and then began to feel something come out of his sheath. She moaned softly, as he pressed his hardening member against her ass. She then gave a sharp gasp, as she felt him enter her entrance. She then moaned softly, feeling him thrust his member inside of her. She held her mouth as she came, trying to not let her brother hear them. She then felt his cum flood her pussy, and felt him climb off of her, licking her cheek. She smiled at him, and kissed his head softly. "Good boy." She told him, and then pushed him on his side, and licked clean his cock. She then stood up, and pushed him softly out of the shower, so she could finally take one. She grabbed her soup and then jumped in the shower, cleaning off her body, and her pussy that was still leaking Rock's cum.

Rock was indeed feeling relieved from that, He soon managed to open the door as he returned to his master. Max indeed noticed the dog being wet and was wondering what happened. ''Hey there buddy, did you sneaked in the shower for affection again? I swear Rock you really are a pillow on four legs'' He said giggling and petting his own dog before he went to sleeping back in his little bed. Soon enough, the food was ready and Max was waiting for his sister at the table to eat together, unaware of the events that happened between Rock and her.

Chloe got out of the shower, and stretched, she began to look around, and searched through some drawers, and then found some towels. She dried her self off, paying attention to her still sensitive pussy, before tossing the towels aside, and grabbing her clothes. She put on some basic white panties, and bra, before placing over a tank top. She wrapped her hair up in a towel, before strolling out the door, forgetting to put on shorts, she being so use to not wearing them inside of the house. She strolled over to the kitchen, and smiling brightly as the scent of the food hit her nose. "Oooh, what did you make?" Chloe asked, smiling brightly as she sat at the table.

Max smiled and giggled as he seen his sister arrive in the kitchen only in a tank top and white pantie. ''I see somebody kept her habit to wander around the house without any shorts~'' said Max as he striped of his shirt as the sweaty shirt became a bit unconfortable. ''I cooked us some steak with plenty of carrots and potatoes.'' He said as he started to dig in. The sweaty body he had did help Chloe to notice his features more, especially with that round in the shower would maybe cause her trouble.

Chloe blushed softly, as she realized she wasn't at her old home, and she shouldn't be just in her underwear. But her brother didn't seem to mind, and even actually took off his own shirt. She blushed softly, as she looked at his sweat gleamed body, before looking away again. She then smiled, as he handed her, her plat of food. She grabbed her fork and knife before digging in. "I haven't had food like this in ages." Chloe said, between mouth fulls of potato and steak. "When did you learn how to cook so well, I cooked between me and our mom, but I never got this good." Chloe told him, shoveling food into her mouth.

The brother sensed that blush coming, since the time he noticed her at the door, he knew that his sister had a pretty big eye for his own build, which he kinda liked. ''Leaving yourself like that could give any man the opportunity to have a round, even your own brother~'' he said with a teasing tone, he wasn't afraid to tell what was in his mind. ''Well, I cooked for myself for around a year or 2, so I had time to learn the good side of cooking.'' He said slowly eating his food. He was indeed wondering about what his sister would do about what she see currently.

Chloe let out a soft groan, as she sat back, holding a hand over her stomach. She had eaten just about all of her food, excluding some carrots and potatoes, but the steak was picked clean. She grabbed a paper towel next to her, and began to clean her hands, and face daintily. She then blushed brightly, as he told her about her tempting him to try and take a round with her. "Well, maybe if you keep cooking like this, I might just let you." Chloe said, laughing softly, and then blushed brightly, and looked away. "Well, I am beat, I need to get some sleep, or you're going to have to carry me." She said, laughing slightly. She stood up, stretching, lifting her arms high, which caused her shirt to lift, showing her under breast to him, before she sighed, and looked around. "Soooo." She said, facing him again. "Where is the room I'm staying in?" She asked him, smiling softly.

The brother giggled as he went to her to carry her in his arms. ''Let me do it? I'm more than sure I don't even need to ask~ That upper body ain't the only thing my body have that would make girls melt'' He said with a charming smirk. He indeed triggered his body, even giving him a boner that was noticeable being his working pants. Some how, his sister was extremely attractive to him, and he wouldn't mind fucking her and make her moan for her life. It didn't took much time before He guided her to his dad's room.

Chloe let out a yelp, as her brother picked her up. She curled up, resting her head against his chest. "Don't do that, you scared me." Chloe said, hitting him softly in the chest. She smiled, and closed her eyes, letting him carry her to the room. She then felt something touch her rear end. She then opened her eyes, as she realized what it was. It was her brothers penis, hard. She blushed brightly, maybe all of this talk and her being mostly naked caused him to get one. "Um... I... I see someone is excited." She told him, as he set her down in the room.

The brother let out a smirk as he was still carrying her in the room. ''Well who am i to blame. Your the one wandering around the house in your panties. I wouldn't be a man if I didn't wanted to bang a girl that sexy.'' He said as he soon reached the room. As soon as he reached the room, he didn't lost any time and pinned her down to the bed, slowly travelling his hands on her body, playing with her beautiful breasts.

Chloe yelped as he pinned her to the bed. She let out a soft moan, as he began to explore her body with his hands. "But... but we're siblings." She said, moaning as he grasped her breast. It felt so wrong, but she wanted it more, she wrapped her arms around him, arching her back, pressing closer against him. "Brother... I... I." She said, unable to finish her thoughts as she moaned again, grinding her hips against his.

Back
Top Bottom