Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rave Wave (Bevatoria and meomeo)

Bevatoria

Star
You could smell it in the air. The thick haze of fog, drugs, sweat, the air that somehow felt cool, and yet did nothing to quell the growing heat in the lair. Heat generated not only by the presence of so many grinding, dancing bodies in close proximity, but also by the lustful looks between the people participating. It didn't matter if they knew each other, and if anything, anonymity only increased the desire in their gazes; the deliciousness in the brushing of their bodies together. Young men and women looking to get lost in a night of endless debauchery; only hinted at in the loud, bassy music hinting at the release of sexual desires and debauchery.

That was a feeling currently not shared by the guys who'd been hired to do the catering. The guy in charge, Nate Heller, was the son of the owner. He'd hired his buddies thinking they'd get gigs around weddings, corporate events, easy parties where they could ogle the ladies.

The best part was - no aprons as long as they weren't serving hot food; just the hats to indicate they were a part of the catering crew. For his part, Nate had an sleeveless blue/white shirt to go with maroon shorts, and was ready to join the party when they stopped serving food in...he looked at his phone, and sighed.

Too damn long.

The ravers had stopped grabbing food for the moment, so he made his way over to the second man on the four man crew, Darren. Darren was already shirtless, his bassy voice getting more then its share of giggles and swoons as he worked his small table with a smile and perfectsly pearly white teeth.

"Hope you're enjoying yourself." teased Nate, and Darren only laughed as he looked at the increasingly crowded dance floor.

"I'll enjoy it more when I can fucking drink." Technically, they weren't supposed to drink on the job, and Darren - for all of his jovialness - followed the rules to the letter. Nate only gave a bit of a smirk in response, as he looked at one of their colleagues, laughing during a break with a few of the scantily clad ladies.

"I'm pretty sure Quince has had a few already." He nodded at the man. "Trying to impress the ladies."

"Yeah." Darren leaned in to Nate somewhat conspicously, folding his arms across his muscled chest. "There was one in particular that was eying me up something fierce - seemed to be flaunting it with all the guys."

That sentence could describe many of the people here, as many of the young women there were wearing very little and dancing as if they wanted to fuck anyone and everyone. Nate knew that his crew of guys was pretty well built; catering wasn't exactly a job for muscleheads so they all pushed each other as hard in the gym as they did at work.

Still, as his gaze focused, he thought he knew who Darren was talking about, and his gaze fell on one young woman in particular...

Tricia is in big trouble.

Once again she did a quick 360 swivel on the balls of her feet, even jumping to look over peoples' heads (times like these she wished she had grown a few extra inches taller than 5'3''). All around her are scenes of hedonism - young people gathered on this 'back-lawn' taking a break from the concerts: eating and drinking, vaping, or engaging in quite overt displays of affection. But no sign of familiar faces. She swore her group was right here.

Well... that was before paying a visit to the port-a-potties. On return she was greeted by an empty patch of grass. Her friends had quite literally vanished within the last ten or so minutes - along with the bag with all their phones and cards and cash. Yes, to be clear that includes Tricia's phone and cards and cash.

She was having such a wonderful time too. Welcome to the biggest EDM festival in the state, a long weekend Tricia and her friends had circled on their calendars months prior. As a self-described raver chick, Tricia wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. The weeks leading up was all about making preparations. Mainly assembling her DIY outfit - a jury-rigged magenta/pink set of studded rave bra and boyshorts. It might not look like much fabric to work on, but extra care was taken so that everything stays in place even with the all-day all-night dancing. Beside, that pretty head wreath of flowers literally took her a whole evening. Her body too was readied for the festival - through five-times-a-week workouts and regular sleep schedules.

b84b2dab8c994c7a2d93854c131b192a--raver-girl-rave-makeup.jpg

Yet all good vibes are now gone. Tricia felt fear rising inside her chest as she frantically search for her group.

** 3 hours earlier **​

"Okay, one more time that's three veggie hotdogs, two regular beef burgers, one with no onions, two cheesesteaks, and a grilled chicken salad - that's for me. Oh and extra sauerkraut on one of the veggie dogs. Did you get the drinks?" Tricia read from her palm.

"... please." she added, and glanced back up at the guy in the food truck taking her order. She found herself instinctively smiling back at him. That's a face she wouldn't mind seeing more of. No wonder the line for this truck stretched appreciably longer than the others, Tricia thought. Well... perhaps he is one of the reasons. Along with the food they're serving.

"Actually, y'know what..." she reached inside and touched him lightly on the wrist - beads rustled against her arm, "... scratch the salad. I'm kinda starving. What's a good choice on your menu? Won't mind some meat."

Tricia eyes lit up mischievously, and the beginning of a wicked grin had formed itself on the edge of her mouth.

**3 hours earlier**

"Yeah, yeah, I got the drinks." Nate had been at this job long enough to not get irrtated with the customer service aspect - some parts of this job were pretty grunt level, and this was definitely one of them. Even the pretty, half naked blonde in front of him - her outfit showed off all the right places - didn't keep him from being a little miffed.

Although at least she said 'please'. At a rave, you were lucky to get anything coherent, even when they were ordering, and he called out to Quince to fire up the burgers when he felt a hand on his arm. Turning to her, he smiled; even in his somewhat disheveled state, the physical contact from the young woman sent a little surge of excitement.

"Actually, y'know what.... scratch the salad. I'm kinda starving. What's a good choice on your menu? Won't mind some meat."

Nate tilted his head in mock confusion. "Don't know about that. I'd hate to fill you up with anything you didn't want..." His own gaze ran up and down her upper half, stopping at where her shorts began (and ended very quickly afterwards), he met her eyes daringly.

"The chorizo sausage is pretty good. Might be a little big for you, though..." Nate said, his eyes protesting innocence even if his slightly widening smile gave him away. "Can be hard to fit into your mouth in one bite."

Okay, that was pushing it. Still, it was a rave, and it wasn't as if she probably hadn't been propositioned several times already in more crude forms.

***Present***

He saw her looking around, and Nate frowned in curiosity. He had seen her with a group of people before, and Nate wondered if that was who she was looking for. Darren's attention had already been diverted to a brunette in a bikini that was barely staying on her, and Nate gave him a squeeze on the shoulder and a pull in Tricia's direction (not that they knew her name yet).

But it was one if their friends, Antonio, who got there first; he had one a white tank top (fresh, since he'd just finished his obligations to the trucks for the evening) and mesh shorts as he walked over to the young, attractive blonde.

"Senor rita." Antonio always enjoyed cliche as he looked at her, probably the only guy not visibly eye humping her, only because he was doing it in his head instead. "Is everything all right?"

"Might be a little big for you, though. Can be hard to fit into your mouth in one bite."

The explicit innuendo isn't lost on Tricia, and anywhere else she'd have rolled her eyes, perhaps give him an earful of choice words. But then, the air here is abuzz with possibilities, a place of attractive young ravers mingling and dancing, of meeting new people with a shared love for this genre of music. When one sees guys topless and girls as skimpily-dressed as she is (if not more so), what's a crude blink-and-you-miss pick up line? Besides, he looks really cute and that kind of warrants a pass... she has got to stop glaring at him.

"I'll have your chorizo. You'll be surprised by how flexible my lips are." She replied with a mischievous little grin... kind of glad with how quick she came up with it.

"Beep me?" Tricia leaned further towards the truck and thrust her arm up onto the counter. On Tricia's wrist is a blue chip bracelet - which for the weekend is her cashless wallet and festival pass all-in-one. Nate would be able to see the words "Carpe Diem" in cursive tattoo-ed in the inside of her elbow.

"Hey, I'm up here." She teased, as he gave her the once over for the umpteenth time while processing payment. "If you're gonna check out every girl who lines up at your truck, you gonna tire yourself out really fast!"

A few moments later Tricia headed back to her group with lunch ("Hope the chorizo is as good as advertised. I'll be back for seconds!"). While it was kind of a fun distraction to flirt with the hot guy in the food truck, there is a growingly impatient line behind her.

While Tricia queued for food, her group had set up camp at a picnic table in front of the food truck, some 20 yards away. Very soon, the whole episode is relegated to the back of Tricia's mind as she and her friends fueled up for the next rave, while gushing about the last DJ and laughing at each others jokes. Although, whenever Tricia glanced at the truck, she seem to find the guy looking in her direction...

Nate enjoyed her teasing and flirting, and the view that she gave (intentionally or unintentionally) by leaning over the counter. "Sure thing." He said, thinking of things other then 'beeping' he wanted to do to the scantily clad, fit and thin blonde who was smiling at him.

Naturally, she caught him looking, and Nate grinned sheepishly. "Sorry." He laughed, watching as the payment went through. "I only look at the ones who deserve it." He wasn't kidding with that, but what he left out was that he thought a lot of the hotties here 'deserved' to get checked out. What did they expect, dressed like that?

He at least waited to lick his lips until she was gone. Fuck, that ass...
But the moment they had a breather, Quince came up, wiping the sweat off his brow. "These girls are dope, man. Hope we get a run at them later." Giving Nate a look, he raised his eyebrows in a gesture that was unnecessary; he knew full well what he meant by 'have a run at them'.

He gave another look at the blonde, who caught him glancing a time or two. Eventually - after Antonio finally came over to relieve him for a bit - he made his way over to her with a smile, cleaning up some of the litter around.

"Did you enjoy the Chorizo?" He asked politely, the tease in his voice. "I've got plenty more where that came from if you want something bigger..."

Back
Top Bottom