Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making Ends Meet (Kassy & CrimsonMaster)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Moon stared down into her dufflebag in awe and disbelief. "What the fuck???" She whispered.

"What's wrong Kass?" Emily asked her best friend, seeing the dismay on her face.

"My bloomers aren't in here! I swear I packed them!" Kassy answered, she'd put on the rest of her uniform but the underwear portion wasn't in her bag. "Fuckin' Ryan...perverted fucking brother." Kassy cursed, assuming that her older brother had snuck into her bag and nabbed her panties as some sort of cruel joke.

"Haahahah...." Emily laughed. "I guess you'll be going commando...maybe it'll distract the other team and we can get a win." Emily tried to help and make her friend feel a little better.

"No you don't understand, My family is in the stands." Kassy whined. Ryan was the team's running back and she was on the cheer squad, both her mother, Renee and her father, Thomas were in the stands watching. It was bad enough that the whole team was going to get a flash of her perfect teen pussy, but how embarrassing was it going to be when her dad and mom saw?

Of course this wasn't even the worst of Kassy's problems, little did she know that flashing the crowd might be embarrassing, but their were far greater problems looming in her near future.

"Come on already, coach is gonna be pissed if we don't get out on the field, just try not to do any splits, if coach asks just say that you're on your rag." Emily suggested, grabbing Kassy by the hand and leading her out onto the field. The Timberwolves were getting ready for kickoff, and Kassy waved playfully at her boyfriend, Nick Waldren the Quarterback as he waited patiently on the sidelines. She saw Ryan and flipped him off, then her attention turned to the stands as the girls started their routine. She'd hoped that her Dad and Mom might have sat in the back of the stands, too far to see anything, but nope, there they were front row.

"GIMME A 'T' GIMME AN 'I'....." The first part of the cheer began and the girls started their Rockettes style kicks facing the crowd. Kassy skipped the first few but her cheer coach scowled and pantomimed a kicking gesture with her fingers to Kassy. "LETS GO WOLVES!" The girls called out in unison and Kassy swallowed hard and kicked high into the air, flashing everyone in the first row, the crowd gasp and Kassy turned bright red.

Thomas, "Tom" to his friends, was a hard working man. He provided for his family by selling insurance. The job kept his family living a pretty good lifestyle. His children and wife, Renee, didn't want for anything. In the past few months, the company Tom worked for started cutting it's staff. Despite having worked for the company for many years. Tom knew he'd soon be out of a job. At 41, Tom was facing a troubling future. How could he keep providing for his family? Insurance was all he knew. Going back to school, and learning a new trade would take longer then Tom had. Things had become tighter then the family knew. Bills were backing up and mortgage was late. Later then Tom would have liked. Just last week, Tom got the bad news. He'd been let go because of cutbacks. Tom decided not to tell his family about this. He had hopes of finding a job, any job. Tom continued living for work. Playing as if he was still at the company. He was searching for work, but no one wanted him. He didn't have the right skills, or they wanted someone younger.

One afternoon, Tom stopped at a bar, where he met up with some friends. He was down on his luck. His friends tried to cheer him up. The men began talking about hot looking women. At first it was about celebrities, but the conversation soon turned to local women. Tom's friend, Carl, spoke of how hot Renee & Kassy were. It wasn't long before all the guys were speaking of how they'd love to fuck them. Some, even spoke of how willing they'd be to pay for the pleasure of banging such fine looking women. At first, Tom was stunned by what his friends were saying. However, as they continued, Tom started wondering how much his wife and daughter could make? He should have been pissed and told his friends off. But, Tom found himself more and more interested in finding out. It would make the family the money they needed. Tom wasn't sure how easy it would be to convince his wife and daughter? They would be selling themselves.

By the night of the football game. Tom still hadn't confessed to what happened. He knew it was only a matter of time. Before his hand was forced and he would have to admit the truth. While Tom sat in the stands. He watched as the players came out on the field. The cheerleaders were milling around. Tom could see his daughter, Kassy. She looked so hot. Kassy and her mother would make fine whores. Tom knew this. It's why he took Kassy's panties from her bag. She needed to learn, whores show off what they have. Tom planned on revealing the truth, this evening. This would be the night everything changed. Ryan was stunned when Kassy flipped him off. He wasn't sure what he'd done to get that type of greeting from his sister. Ryan had noticed Kassy was acting as if something was wrong. He assumed she was ragging it.

Tom remained calm, even when the crowd gasped when Kassy flashed them. He felt a rush of pride, when several men stood and cheered louder for Kassy's move. Tom acted as if he hadn't noticed what happened. " It should be a great game tonight! " Tom spoke to Renne sitting at his side. Part of him was assure if he should look at Renee. He wasn't sure how much she'd just witnessed. " COME ON!.........LET'S GO!! " Tom cheered out. Clapping his hands together, then whistling. He waved down at Kassy. As if nothing had happened. Though, he and his wife were seated in the front row. Lots of men were hoping for a better view of the cheerleader without her panties. Tom knew his daughter's hot pussy would make them a lot of cash. As would Renee's, who many called a "Milf".

The game was good, the Timberwolves stomped the shit out of Gilbert Fruitbats, and it was partially due to the rabid fan noise that Timberwolves' bleachers were putting out. The Fruitbats could hardly hear their quarterback calling the plays thanks the the roar of the crowd. Kassy had been completely ashamed at first but the reaction she received for every kick and double so for splits was seemingly positive. The best part was that for whatever reason her parents seemed almost oblivious to the whole thing. Her father smiled and waved and cheered along with the other middle aged men in the stands as if nothing was wrong at all. While her mother just seemed disinterested and kept her eyes on her darling son, Ryan, praying he didn't get hurt.

Kassy almost forgot she wasn't wearing anything under her uniform, until half time when Nick jogged over with a big smile on his face. He kissed her and whispered, "Are you crazy...everybody can see your pussy!" She had blushed and kissed him back, peeking over her shoulder at her parents. "Do you like it?" She asked Nick, and he only responded by giving her butt a squeeze and smiling.

"Sweetie...I don't think Kassy has any panties on." Renee had leaned over to Tom and discreetly whispered in his ear.

When the game ended, everyone piled into their cars, Tom had brought the Escalade so their was plenty of room. Kassy hopped into the backseat to wait until Ryan finished changing after the game. "Kassy honey, did you forget something?" Renee asked, a disappointed tone.

"I think Ryan took my panties out of my bag as some kind of joke, I'm really sorry Mom." Kassy answered, her eyes dropped down in shame and she clenched her firm thighs together in reaction. "Sorry dad, I know all your friends saw that, and I am really ashamed of that." Kassy added in as her father entered the vehicle.

During his 41 years, Tom had learned, advertisement was important for any business. Whether it was good or bad, didn't matter. What was most important, people talked about what you were selling. On this evening, none of the men would forget what they saw. Hell, it wasn't everyday, a sweet young looking girl like Kassy Moon, flashed her pussy and ass. Seeing her, lit a fire under the fans of the Timberwolves. Tom even thought his daughter was enjoying the attention at one point. Her kicks and splits seemed to become more bolder. Drawing louder and louder cheers from the men watching the game. Several of Tom's friends were attending the game. As were many of Kassy's teachers, and others from different parts of society. They'd all gotten quite a show from the sexy teenager. Kassy's performance would have tongues wagging for days. Many shocked housewives were in for a hot night of passion, thanks to Kassy Moon.

Tom was do very proud of his daughter. She could have found an excuse for leaving the game. Yet, she stuck with it, making the crowd even more worked up. Tom continued to act, like nothing was wrong. He kept cheering his daughter & son on. Renee was obviously concerned for Ryan's safety. This kept her clueless about Kassy until towards the end of the game. The game itself, was an ass whooping. The Fruitbats were crushed, 41 to 0. Ryan rushed for 150 yards, and 3 touchdowns. He also caught 5 passes for 63 yards and another touchdown. It was a victory the Timberwolves would never forget. As the game was coming to an end. Renee leaned over and spoke of how she thought Kassy wasn't wearing any panties. " Oh?......Maybe she forgot them? " Tom replied, as if he hadn't noticed throughout the game. In his mind, he could still see Kassy smiling while flashing the crowd.

A short time later, at the Escalade. Tom was approaching the vehicle. He could see his wife and daughter speaking. There was no doubt in his mind, what they were talking about. Neither mother, nor daughter could guess at how their lives would be changing. Tom opened the driver's side door. He slipped on to the seat as Kassy apologized for what happened. " Things happen in life we can't always control pumpkin.......Your grandpa Charlie always said.......When life gives you lemons.......You make lemonade........Besides......I think you were the real MVP of the game.......I've never seen the fans so worked up and cheering so much. " Tom spoke, putting a spin on what happened, worthy of a politician. Ryan came jogging out from the locker room. His equipment bag in one hand, and a game ball in the other. Ryan had the best game of his high school football career. He tossed the bag into the rear, then moved around and climbed into the backseat. The young man was beaming with pride. " That was an incredible game! " Ryan spoke with an excited tone in his voice. " Coach Bradford says if we keep playing at this level........We'll be a shoe in for a state championship this year! " Ryan was clearly stoked by the victory. He'd set a new record for runningbacks at school.

"Good game....jerk! Can I have my panties back now please?" Kassy said with a sarcastic tone, smacking her brother's shoulder playfully. Sure she was miffed with her brother's prank, but the truth was that she'd never felt to exhilaratingly alive or free ever in her life. The rush from driving all those fans into a frenzy made her feel powerful and really really sexy. She knew her mother had been disappointed but her father seemed to not be bothered by the event in the least.

Of course she still thought that it was her brother who had started this whole fiasco. The assumption wasn't too much of a jump either, Ryan teased Kassy quite a bit now that she was becoming a young woman. She'd caught him peeking in at her when she was in the shower a few times now, and even found a pair of her lace panties stuffed under his mattress once. The panties had been ruined, covered in some long dried sticky fluid, the perv had probably been using them to jerk off into. But as Kassy verbalized the accusation, Ryan's expression wasn't one of guilt, but instead confusion.

Ryan was riding a natural high. He just had the best game of his young life. Hell, there were professional football players, running backs like Ryan, who never achieved what the young man had done. Ryan was feeling like Superman. He could do anything on this evening. This feeling of greatness was interrupted by Kassy's smack. Her words then brought on the confusion to her brother. Ryan's mouth hung open. His eyes crinkled together, just above the bridge of his nose. Ryan had no idea what his sister was on. He was guilty of taking some of her panties and used them to pleasure himself. This was always in the safety of his bedroom. Ryan had peeked in on his sexy sister while she showered. There was no denying that, but that wasn't in question here. A pair of missing panties seemed to be what Kassy was looking for.

Sis......I have no idea what crawled up into your ass.......But I don't know what you're talking about.......I don't have your panties. " Ryan spoke as his confusion turned to a look of understanding. Like a man who groped his way through the dark. Until he suddenly broke out into the light. " OH MY GOD!! " Ryan blurted out. " You were flashing the crowd with your goods! " Ryan added. He choose his words carefully. Not wishing to swear and get his mother upset with him. " No wonder they were cheering so loud!.......Kassy was giving them all a treat! " Ryan continued, a bit of laughter followed. " Kassy turned a bad situation into a victory for herself and the team. " Tom spoke while pulling the Escalade, out of the parking lot. After every game. The family would head home for some pizza. It had become a tradition, to have pizza on Friday nights. Tom had adjusted the rear view mirror. He wanted to see his daughter during the ride home. Tom planned on revealing everything to Renee, then they would tell Kassy together. In the backseat. Ryan was still smiling. He was thinking of all those splits and kicks his sister had done. " Let's see your pussy. " Ryan whispered while reaching out and taking the hem of Kassy skirt between his fingers. He started lifting the front up. Hoping to catch a peek of Kassy's sweet sugar notch.

She was positively confused by what Ryan had said, sure he could be lying, but the look of honesty on his face was undeniable. She grown up with her older brother and knew when he was lying, and right then and there, he most certainly was not. But if Ryan hadn't in fact stolen her panties, then who had? Could she have forgot to pack them? No, no absolutely not, she remember carefully removing each piece of the uniform from the dryer, inspecting them and then placing them in her duffle bag. What about one of the other cheerleaders, a peer with a chip on her shoulder? No Kassy was pretty sure all the girls on the team really liked her, even the elder classmen. Then what, she was completely stumped. Nobody else even touched her bag....wait that wasn't true, her father had carried the bag from the house out to the Escalade while the ladies of the house were finishing their makeup. But NO....no no no....Her father would have never done something like that...would he?

The big black Escalade rolled down the suburban street toward Luigi's Pizza & Italian Cuisine and Kassy was deep in thought trying to figure out the mystery. She stared out the window and chewed on her bottom lip, letting her tense form relax as she was deep in thought. Her thighs unclenched, just like during the game, unless you focus on the fact that you're going commando, you tend to forget about it.

Suddenly the big SUV jerked violently and Renee yelled, "Jeeezus Tom keep your eyes on the road, you almost killed us!". Another vehicle in the opposing lane laid on it's horn as they narrowly missed each other. It wasn't until Kassy glanced up toward the front of the vehicle she saw her father's eyes showing back at her in the rear view mirror. Oddly they didn't seem be looking back at her eyes, but something lower. But before her mind could wrap around the fact that her legs were spread and her tight young pussy was showing, her brother the fact out, reaching down and toying with the hem of her skirt as she leaned in and whispered something lewd into her ear.

She couldn't believe the the gall of the big jerk, "let me see your pussy"? No wonder he didn't have a girlfriend, what a total perv! Kassy turned to him and game him another playful shove. She shook her head and silently mouthed the word "no' to him, not wanting to alert their parents of his shenanigans and wreck an otherwise really great day. She started to think about it though, and she felt bad. Everyone in the stands just got a pretty good look at her pussy, but barely any of the players were wise to it, they'd been too busy beating the Fruitbats into submission. Plus she'd blamed Ryan, flipped him off and smacked him for something she was now fairly sure he didn't do, steal her panties. It was honestly the least she could do to make up for her behavior, she reached down and tugged the hem of her skirt up quickly, showing her manicured pubic mound and giving her brother a little show. Smiling and blushing as she did so, but just that quick she quickly pulled the cheer skirt back down and giggled.

Tom normally had no problems while driving. He was one of those drivers who made sure his hands were located at ten and six. The position it was said, where your hands should be on the steering wheel. Tom had always been a creature of habit. He always took his coffee with light cream. He always had lunch at the same place. When he was working that is. He always got out of bed, then exercise every morning. Doing pushups, then sit ups, before taking a shower. Tom didn't let things distract him. On this evening. Tom couldn't help but stare at his daughter's pussy. His mind was running wild with images of her. Doing high kicks and waving at him. Calling out to him. Asking if he liked seeing her pussy? This was all in Tom's mind. Kassy hadn't spoken to her father from the football field. Still, Tom found his little fantasy quite hot. However, Renee's yelling and the sound of a horn, brought Tom back to reality. " Sorry honey I had something on my mind.........I need to speak with you when we get home........It's very important. " Tom spoke, his eyes now moving between the road and viewing his sexy daughter.

Ryan had seen Kassy naked before. Several times he'd peeked into the bathroom while she was in the shower. The family had one of those glass shower doors. It was clear glass, which made for viewing naked bodies, much easier. Ryan had also jerked off while thinking of his sister. He enjoyed using her panties. Stroking his cock with the soft, silky material. Ryan loved cumming on the spot which touched Kassy's pussy. Rubbing his cum into that area which had been between her legs. Ryan knew what he did was wrong. Society believed that families shouldn't have sex. In fact, incest was illegal in most countries. Only a few countries allowed incest for adults. Kassy was his little sister, but she was also a sexy looking girl. Ryan wasn't blind. He could see how hot his sister was. He always felt a little jealous when she was with her boyfriend. Nick was certainly a lucky guy.

Ryan had expected Kassy to react as she did. Pushing him away, after he leaned closer. Ryan leaned back in the seat. He then noticed her hand move to the hem of her skirt. Ryan's heart beat picked up faster. Would she really show him her pussy? Ryan was unsure until it happened. He watched as Kassy pulled her skirt up. Exposing her trimmed mound of hair and the slit between her legs. Ryan grinned from ear to ear. Kassy lowered her skirt, with a playful giggle. Ryan would give anything. Pay any price to have sex with his sister. She never looked so hot, nor did she ever seem so sexy. Ryan quietly thanked his sister for the show. He then handed her, his game football. " You earned it more then I did. " Ryan softly told his sister. At that moment, Tom pulled the large vehicle into the parking lot of Luigi's Pizza & Italian Cuisine. Tom announced they had arrived. He then looked at his daughter in the rear view mirror. Tom wondered if Kassy would do something daring while inside the restaurant? Bend over and flash those working behind the counter? Despite her reaction at first. Kassy seemed to accept what happened and even seemed to enjoy going without her panties.

Renee looked over to her husband after he righted the vehicle. It was indeed unlike him, usually he was a flawless driver and in her entire memory she had never remembered him even getting a parking ticket, let alone a moving violation. He said that he was distracted and that he needed to talk to her once they'd gotten home. What could it possibly be? 'God in heaven please don't let it be the big 'D' word', Renee prayed silently to herself. No that couldn't be it, Tom loved her and had never shown any signs of straying from their marriage in all the 18 years they'd been together. No they had the perfect life, two beautiful kids who were athletic and got good grades in school, and she'd taken care of herself, although going on 36 she was still very attractive and kept her appearance up. Men still ogled her anytime they were out, no thanks to the massive bosom she sported. It had to be something else, but what?

Maybe it was just the fact that their 'perfect little princess' had just flashed half the town. But he couldn't be too mad, afterall Kassy was an angel compared to what she herself had done when she was Kassy's age. Yes, it was a different time back then, the early/mid 90's teens were a lot more promiscuous than teens today, but by the time Renee had been 16 she was already blowing guys in the high school bathroom. Kassy on the other hand wasn't even sexually active yet, and Renee knew because after seeing what a stud her boyfriend Nick was, Renee asked her if she'd like to get on birth control and Kassy had scoffed at the notion. Showing her mother the promise ring she wore, which was to remain abstinent until marriage, which Nick had given her. Nick family was extremely religious, which was just fine by Renee, less to worry about as far as she was concerned.

Renee's inner monologue was interrupted as her peripheral vision saw her husband looking up into the rearview mirror again, Renee spun around to see what he was looking at but found nothing out of the ordinary. Kassy was sitting with her legs closed like a perfect lady, Ryan's game ball sitting in her lap and both teens seemed perfectly normal as they rolled into Luigi's parking lot.

But it was really only Kassy's outer facade that appeared normal, inside she was positively beaming. All these years of playing the role of the well behaved daughter had been shattered today. It was absolutely exhilarating and her adrenaline was pegged after flashing the crowd and having them 'go nuts'. Of course she had to keep this little secret to herself, if anybody found out how excited she was after flashing they'd think she was some kind of loose whore. Sure Nick had kissed her and squeezed her butt when he caught wind of what she was doing, but if his religious parents found out, they'd force the two to break up.

Luigi's was packed, after the game many of the parents and children used the local eatery for celebration and with today's unbelievable win everybody was here. Kassy scanned the crowd and saw atleast several of the men who'd been cheering their hearts out when she'd done her big flying split routine and she found herself blushing again. Nick wasn't here, his family were proud Protestants and didn't eat at Luigi's. The greeter showed the Monday family to their usual table near the back of the restaurant and asked if they'd like their usual. One extra large pie and a pitcher of Mountain Dew, with a beer for Tom and a wine for Renee. The funniest thing was that the waiter told them it was on the house, The Jones at the next table were picking up the tab. Mr. Jones shot a big smile over toward them and waved, winking at Kassy.

Kassy was dying of thirst, she poured a big cup of Mt. Dew and gulped it down like she'd been the one to run in a bunch of touchdowns instead of her brother. After that she poured another big cup and slugged that one down too, and had almost made it through the third glass by the time the waiter brought the pizza. She could feel her bladder swollen and urging her to use the bathroom. "Oooh man, I might have over done it, I feel like I'm gonna explode. I'm gonna use the bathroom." Kassy announced as their mother cut slices of the wood fired pizza and handed them out on plates.

"Don't be to long or your slice will get cold, and wash your hands." Renee informed their daughter.

Kassy got up and hustled toward where the bathrooms were, the tables were close together and as she passed by the Jones' table she felt a quick goose on her naked buttcheek. She spun around and saw Mr. Jones with a big shit-eating-grin on her face. "Good job today young lady! That's what I call team spirit..." He gave his compliment to Kassy who was completely surprised, she would have scolded the pervy older man but she was close to pissing herself. Instead Kassy just muttered thanks and ran off toward the lady's bathroom.

The bathroom was empty and Kassy grabbed the first stall, going in and pulling up her dress and squatting down onto the toilet seat, atleast she didn't have to pull down her panties, as the piss came immediately in a hot powerful stream that poured out of her. There was something else too, an urge she wasn't sure as to what it was. There was a tingle down there, and one that beckoned her hand, Kassy reached down and grasp her young womanhood and immediately moaned. The moan was guttural and seemed to come from a place that was unfamiliar. Whatever it was it felt unbelievable and she didn't withdraw her fingers even though piss was streaming down her digits. Instead she pushed farther inside herself, her first two fingers slipped inside her cleft and into her vagina and Kassy's eyes rolled back into her head. She began to slowly pump her hand in and out of herself as waves of pleasure washed over her, her mind raced and she relived the sights of the rabid fans screaming as she flashed her teen twat to them.

Tom was like most men. He had a wandering eye, but he was loyal to his wife. Tom checked out other women, from time to time. When the family was at the beach, on vacation. He would eye up the young women running around in their bikinis. Enjoying the "natural" sights. But, Tom never strayed from Renee. He loved her more today, then when they first met. Their passion for each other, grew stronger over the years. Renee never had to worry about Tom leaving her. He knew when he had a good thing. Renee was in great shape after having had two kids. She never let herself go. In all honesty. Renee looked even hotter now that she was older. Years of sexual activity, made her an experienced "Milf". The type of older woman, both younger and older men would want. Renee had been wild when she was Kassy's age. It was what attracted Tom to her. He loved how wild and untamed she was in bed. Renee had become tamer over the years. She was no longer the party girl, she once had been. However, she never lost her wild side while in the sack. Renee was the prefect wife and mother, who just happened to act like a dirty slut in bed. The kids didn't know of their mother's rowdy, sex filled teenage days. It would be a secret they'd soon learn about. Just as Tom would soon share his secret.

Tom was pleasantly surprised when told, their order was taken care of. He had an idea, it was because Kassy put on a hell of a show. The restaurant was packed with men who'd love nothing more then to bang that pretty little cheerleader. Mr. Jones, was among them. He already had thoughts of bending Kassy over her table, and fucking her right there. In front of her family. In front of everyone. Once the drinks were brought to the table. Kassy acted like she just stepped out from a desert scene. She started pounding down the Mountain Dew like it was the last she'd ever get. Tom warned his daughter to go easy. He said she make herself have to pee. Tom was right. By the time the pizza came. Kassy was in need of a bathroom trip. Many men watched as the young girl walked away from her table. They would give anything to see her flash them once again. Mr. Jones made sure he got a feel of Kassy's young ass. As she passed by. He reached out and grabbed her. Goosing her naked bottom. Kassy was so hot and sexy. She had every men in the room waiting her.

No one would have guessed, what Kassy would do while in the restroom. Despite all the dirty thoughts in the minds of each men in the restaurant. No one thought the teenager would be playing with her pussy while peeing. If the men could used the women's restroom. Kassy would have found herself joined by half the men at Luigi's. Lucky for the pretty cheerleader, she was alone and free to do whatever she wanted. Back at the table. Tom was enjoying a slice of pizza while looking around. He knew most everyone here. Some better then others. Tom waved at Mr. Jones, while thanking him for his kindness. Mr. Jones was more then happy to pay the bill. After all, Kassy had give the older man quite the treat. Mr. Jones had been one of the lucky ones, seated in the front row. He got an eyeful of hot young pussy and sweet looking ass. Plus, he got to touch that ass. Paying the tab was a small price to pay for such enjoyment.

Kassy came, for the first time in her life she'd experienced a body rocking orgasm. The piss had stopped and now some other fluid, stickier and from deeper inside her clung to the three fingers that she pulled out of her trembling cunt. She breathed a huge sigh and leaned back against the rear of the toilet for support. She felt both guilty and extremely turned on at the same time and the conflicting emotions made her head swim. She stood up slowly and waited for the strength in her legs to return. She wondered to herself if the goose from the older man had had anything to do with her sudden sexual urges.

Once she could stand without her legs shaking she walked out of the stall and eyed herself in the mirror, her cheeks flushed and her pupils were dilated and she was still panting pretty hard. She walked to the sink and turned the water on, preparing to wash her hands as her mother had instructed but stopped herself when she saw her cum on fingers. The sudden urge overtook her and she brought them up to her mouth, paused, and then plunged the soiled digits into her mouth, sucking the mixture of pee and her own goo off of them. It was salty at first but that was just the pee, her ejaculate was sweet and creamy like a honeydew melon. She closed her eyes and savored it letting the taste of herself permeate her mouth. When she'd sucked them clean she steeled herself and finished in the bathroom, washing her hands thoroughly and walking back out into the hall.

Kassy felt like all the eyes in the restaurant were on her as she reentered the dining area. Could they tell she'd just masturbated in the bathroom? No...couldn't be, Had she moaned too loud though? God she hoped not. She walked passed Mr. Jones again, this time purposely pausing long enough for him to get another goose in. But her mother was staring at her, and Mr. Jones thought better than to try the stunt again. She did notice that she had a certain smell about herself now that she'd came. Was it pheromones? Is that the right word from health class? Either way she heard Mr. Jones inhaling deeply to take in her new scent.

Kassy returned to the table and went to grab her piece of pizza but her mother stopped her. "Kassy did you wash your hands?" Renee asked. A big smile washed over Kassy's face at the thought of her cleaning her hands off in her own mouth and she blushed again. "yeah mom...of course!" Kassy replied and happily scooped up her pizza and shoveled it into her mouth, she couldn't believe how ravenously hunger she suddenly was.

Kassy happily hung her feet off of the tall barstool like chair around the table, it was part of the whole motif of Luigi's artisan eatery. When her foot gently grazed her brother's leg she saw that he'd turned his head to look at her. She shot him a quick flirty smile and then went back to her pizza, but another dirty idea popped into her head. She reached out and knocked the silverware off the table and onto the floor. "Shoot sorry!" She faux-apologized, "Ryan can you grab those?" Kassy asked, of course she knew the surprise he'd get when he dropped below the table, her thighs were spread wide so her freshly finger fucked snatch was completely exposed.

Mr. Jones was hoping for another shot at touching Kassy's fine ass. He was even ready when she started passing by. There was a moment when she seemed to linger near his table. As if she wanted him to touch her again. However, Mr. Jones could see Kassy's mother, Renee was looking towards his table. If he touched Kassy now. There was no doubt that Renee would see it. Mr. Jones didn't want to get Tom's wife pissed off. She could cause a scene and the evening wouldn't end on such a positive note. So far, everything was going great. Everyone was having a good time. Neither Tom, nor Renee were upset with what happened at the game. The men inside the restaurant were grateful for what they saw from young Kassy. Mr. Jones let the girl pass by. He did notice the new scent coming from her. Mr. Jones had been around long enough to know the smell of a woman after she came. He took in a deep breath. Enjoying the smell of fresh pussy. This brought a huge smile to the older man's face. He, like so many other men, would give anything to be with Kassy.

All eyes had been on Kassy when she approached the table where he family sat. So many lustful eyes wanting to see more of the sexy cheerleader. Wanting to see her on a table, her legs spread wide open, taking on every men in the restaurant. Tom smiled when Kassy sat down. He refreshed her Mountain Dew, while she grabbed for some pizza. Renee & Kassy spoke of whether she washed her hands. Tom had no doubt his daughter did as she was told. Kassy had never disappointed her parents. Though, Renee was a little disappointed about the lack of panties. That was like water under the bridge. It no longer seemed like an issue. Ryan was eating when Kassy suddenly knocked some silverware to the floor. The silverware landed just where Kassy wanted them too. Right under the table. She then asked her brother to grab them for her. " Sure Sis. " Ryan spoke while standing. They were a typical brother and sister. They argued, and fought, like any siblings would. Yet, deep down, they cared for each other. They loved each other.

Ryan knelt down, then crawled under the table. He'd gotten a nice view of Kassy's pussy when she flashed him in the car, but he wasn't ready for what he would see. That playful smile Kassy gave him, should have warned him. Ryan reached for the silverware, then he became aware of his position under the table. Kassy was sitting there, her legs open, and he pussy was in full view. It looked different from before, in the car. Her pussy lips were open, more fuller. Like the girls Ryan had seen while looking at porn. Ryan was amazed at the sight of how prefect his sister's pussy looked. He moved a little closer, catching an unfamiliar scent. It was like nothing he'd even smelled before. It was a pleasant, musky smell. Ryan then raised his hand. His heart was pounding by now. If he touched his sister, would she freak out? Ryan didn't want to get in trouble, but Kassy's pussy looked so damn good. Plus, it seemed like she wanted him to touch her. Why else would she have her legs open so far? Ryan took a bold step. He moved his hand between Kassy's legs. His fingers the brushed against her clit. A second later. Ryan's fingers were stroking over Kassy tender folds.

Kassy fought back a giggle as she felt the tickle against her thigh, she'd assumed her brother would be satisfied with just another peek at her flushed pussy, but feeling his hand near her warm wet snatch was an even bigger thrill. The seconds seemed to drop into slow motion and then she felt the surprise of him actually rubbing her outer labia. She audibly gasp and her eyes got as big as half-dollars as her brother rubbed her engorged sex. She wondered if he was just going to use just his hands or if he planned on inserting one of the fallen utensils into her, and the revelation of the dirty thought made her pussy squirt a little, spraying Ryan's fingers. Whatever cheering without panties had done to her mind was unexpected, it was like a sexual awakening and she was really starting to like it.

"You okay baby?" Renee asked seeing her daughter rattled expression.

"Yeah....yeah...yeah fine....I mean aaahhh no my stomachs a little iffy, how long are we gonna stay?" Kassy stuttered, fighting back the urge to moan in front of her parents. She reached out with her foot and gave a small kick to Ryan to let him know he was taking too long and just about then Renee seemed to feel the same way.

"Ryan....honey what are you doing down there? It doesn't take that long to get silverware." Renee scolded.

Ryan had seen pussy before. Mostly in porn videos, or dirty magazines. it wasn't until Kassy showed off her slit, that Ryan got his first view of really pussy. He marveled at how full his sister's lips had become. How inflamed they seemed to be. The inner part of Kassy's pussy was a pink color. Yet, her folds were reddish in color. This happened when Kassy became aroused. She then played with herself in the restroom. Touching her pussy while she peed. Ryan let his fingers stroke over Kassy's lips. He loved the way her body reacted to his touch. He was taken by surprise, when something squirted from between his sister's legs. At first, Ryan though Kassy pissed on his fingers. He was about to flip out, but then he noticed something odd. The stuff wasn't like pee at all. It was sticky and much thicker. Ryan then smelled his fingers. He found the scent was nice. Ryan then tasted it. He found the taste to be even better. Ryan wasn't sure, but he thought it could be cum. He knew, from health class, that girls can cum. However, this cum was different from the cum men had.

Ryan wanted to do more with his sexy sister. He wanted to slip his fingers, inside of her pussy. He could feel his cock growing harder as the seconds ticked by. Sadly, his mother's voice brought the young man back to reality. Renee first spoke with Kassy. Asking if she was alright. She then spoke to Ryan. Asking what he was doing down under the table. Ryan knew he couldn't do what he wanted, not here at the restaurant. Maybe, just maybe, he could try something after they got home? Only time and Kassy would tell. " Sorry Mom.......I found a quarter down there and wanted to see which state it came from. " Ryan spoke while crawling out from under the table. He had quickly pulled a quarter from his pocket, before reappearing. Ryan held the quarter out, saying it was the Kansas State Quarter. He slipped to coin back into his pocket, then sat back down. Placing the silverware back on the table. " Hey you go sis. " Ryan said while flashing Kassy a smile.

With Kassy saying she wasn't feeling so good. Tom said they better head for home. He asked the waiter for a to go box for the rest of their pizza. The waiter took away the pie, then returned with the box. Tom spoke of his concern that Kassy might be caughting the flu. He suggested she drink plenty of liquids and get some vitamin "C" into her body. Tom said it was important that Kassy take good care of herself. His reasons for saying this was beyond just being a worried parent. He wanted her to be a healthy whore. Ready for action when he started pimping her out. Of course, Tom hadn't told Kassy about this. She would be finding out soon enough. Once Tom told Renee first. With the pizza in hand. The happy family left the restaurant. All eyes were once again watching as Kassy moved. Hoping for a chance to see that perfect snatch, or fine looking ass one more time. The trip home wouldn't be a long one. In fact, Tom said they'd be home before anyone knew it.

Feeling her brother push his fingers inside her was unbelievably hot, when he popped up from under the table Kassy was grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes locked on to him, scanning his hands and seeing the remnants of moisture on his first two digits made her even hotter. She couldn't believe how great today was. She'd never thought of Ryan in a sexual manner before today, but knowing that he'd just had his fingers in her virgin snatch in a public place was almost hotter than flashing the crowd at the game. Dear god, what was happening to her, was she becoming a whore? Maybe...that's what they called girls that did the things she'd done today, but was that a bad thing?

They got the pizza to go, and as her father and mother led the way out the door with Ryan following just behind her, Kassy actually saw a real quarter on the ground. She knew damn well that everyone in the restaurant was watching and she adored it. Kassy stopped dramatically, "Oh look a quarter!" She announced in her cutest girly tone and then locked her knees and proceeded to painstakingly slowly bend over at the waist. Her ass in the air and the tiny cheer skirt lifted giving the whole place a nice long look at the sweet piece of teen snatch they'd never be able to obtain. Ryan being directly behind her got the best view of all. But then the entire place erupted in applause and rousing cheer, mother's covered their children's eyes and complained, while the men hooted and hollared like a world champion boxer just got knocked on his ass.

Renee spun around at the deafening roar of the crowd and saw Kassy showing off, a flush of embarrassment spread over her and she stormed back passed her husband and snatched Kassy up by the arm. "What in God's name do you think you're doing??" Renee said, ripping Kassy out of the restaurant and leaving her fans tongues wagging for more.

"Sorry mom, I forgot..." Kassy started to lie but it fell flat due to the big smile on her face as her mother escorted her out to the parking lot and into the Escalade.

"Don't give me that Kassy, You might think this sort of behavior is fun but it's not, you'll get a reputation and it's not something you can wash your hands of, small towns don't forget." Renee scolded her as she stuffed her into the back seat of the luxury SUV. "When we get home I want you to get a shower and then go right to bed and think about what I've said to you today!"

"WHAT??? But Emily was gonna come over tonight??!!!" Kassy protested, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears as Renee ignored her and got into the passenger seat obviously fed up with the shenanigans.

The ride home would have been a solemn one, but Kassy was still revved up after giving herself her first orgasm. Ryan was sitting next to her and she could feel his eyes on her body. Teasing her brother was too much fun and although her mother was upset, Kassy wanted to keep it going. She slid over closer to him in the back seat, till her hips were touching his, she did it ever so slowly as to not draw attention from their mother, however she noticed that her father was still keeping his eyes in the rearview mirror, but said nothing to dissuade her. She could only guess as to what his intentions were, but if he was going to let her have some fun, she was fine with it.

Now sitting so close, Kassy looked into Ryan's eyes and gave him a wink and a big smile. "You felt mine, now I get to feel yours." Kassy whispered to her brother and reached down and grabbed his semi hard cock beneath his jeans. She squeezed it playfully and felt it's girth. Sure Ryan had peeked at her in the shower, but what he didn't know was that Kassy had done the same to him, although she was far more sly than her brash brother. Kassy had peeked in on Ryan while he'd masturbated into her underwear, opening his door just a sliver and watching as he handled his cock, groaned and even cum. It was a dirty secret and she'd kept it well, but now the proverbial cat was out of the bag and she wanted to feel it for herself.

Kassy placed the game ball over her hand as she massaged Ryan's manhood through his pants. It was big and thick and she could actually feel it growing in her petite hand as well as give off tangible heat. The feeling made her wet again and she quietly spread her thighs, dropping her hand down between her legs and started masturbating again.

Kassy may have thought, most wouldn't be able to obtain her fine teenage snatch. However, this was totally wrong. Her father hadn't revealed the hardship the family was facing. Nor, had he revealed his idea for how they would make money. Plenty of men would be able to buy her sweet teenage pussy. Other men would want her tight teenage ass. Either way. Kassy would truly find her inner whore. Renee would also change her tune. As the family was leaving the restaurant. Kassy had stopped, saying she found a quarter. Tom was holding the door, while Renee was looking out towards the parking lot. Kassy then bent over, exposing her prefect pussy to everyone in Luigi's. The place went wild. It was like being at the football game, all over again. Ryan had stopped dead in his tracks. Men hooting, whistling, cheering and clapping for more. Several men came in their pants. Exploding a release just from seeing that sweet 16 year old pussy. Tom felt even prouder of his little girl. Not only did she make the best out of a bad situation. During the game without any panties. She'd gone even further by flashing the entire restaurant. Tom's pride in Kassy was dashed aside, when Renee charged in after their daughter. He was left shaking his head as Renee pulled Kassy outside.

Ryan left the restaurant, walking like one of those zombies you see on television. He was stunned by how bold and daring his younger sister had become. It was like the teenage girl had suddenly become sexually liberated. Some might call her a whore. Others might even say she was a slut. Both would fit, but it was certainly much more fun being bad. Kassy seemed to be finding that out. After she and Ryan were in the dark backseat. Kassy moved closer to her brother. Tom noticed this, but didn't say anything. In fact, he would help his children have their fun. Kassy placed the game ball, on Ryan's lap. This covered her hand which was exploring her brother's semi hard cock. Ryan leaned his head backwards. He never thought his sister would be this daring. It seemed Kassy wanted to push the envelope. She'd already gone full commando at the stadium and at the restaurant. She also played with her sweet pussy, while peeing in the toilet. Kassy then enjoyed the taste of her two releases. Though, this was unknown to anyone else but her.

Ryan was fighting back the urge to moan out loud. He couldn't let their mother know what was happening in the backseat. Tom could see what his playful daughter was doing. He decided to help her and Ryan. Tom started making small talk with Renee. Nothing important really. Just stuff to keep her attention off the kids for a while. Tom also switched on the radio. He shifted the music to the back speakers, making the it louder to help cover for what was going on. Tom had seen Kassy's hand slip under her skirt. She may not know what her father had in mind. However, he was helping to cover what she was doing. Obviously, he didn't mind letting her become a very bad girl. She would find her father was very supportive in this area. Tom kept his wife distracted, while Kassy continued to fondle Ryan's growing cock and touch her dripping wet pussy.

Renee looked over at Tom as he turned on the stereo, it was strange Tom was no music fan and usually drove without it. Then he started making small talk. She listened intently as he started going on about the Hindenburgs who were their neighbors. They'd had the Hindenburgs over a few times, barbecues, dinners and a few wine tastings, but Renee never really liked the young affluent couple. Mostly because Jack and Venessa were swingers, well that and the fact that Jack always made that same stupid joke about 'Loving full Moons'. He was of course inferring that he would like to see Renee's big round ass. Now here Tom was inferring they should have them over for drinks sometime this week.

"Honey I don't know, they are always trying to get us drunk and swing, every time I have to deal with Venessa eye fucking you, while Jack can't keep his hands off of me. It's just a bit awkward and I get uncomfortable." Renee voiced her opinion on the matter. Little did she know that it was just a distraction tactic to keep her occupied while her son and daughter were in the back seat groping each other.

In the back seat Kassy was rubbing and squeezing her brother's growing cock through his jeans and watching his face contort with pleasure as she fingered herself but it wasn't enough, she wanted to feel flesh on flesh. She leaned close to him and whispered into his ear over the music. "You did so good at the game today, I want you to jizz in my hand, Do you wanna jizz in your little sisters hand?"

Kassy pulled her hand away and violently shoved it down his waist band and into his boxers. The feeling of Ryan's pubes as they brushed her palm and then his thick hot veiny member in her hand really excited her and she started to cum again herself. "Oh god Ryan you are sooo hard....I've seen you jerk off into my panties at night and I really like it. I want you to start putting them back in my drawer when you are done so I can wear them to school the next day!!! I want you to know that I'm wearing your jizz right over my pussy. Would you like that? Do you wanna cum on your little sister? Do you wanna cum IN your little sister?" She whispered again, stroking him and feeling the precum start to leak from the end of his dick.

Kassy stopped rubbing herself long enough to reach up around her head to where Ryan's hand was gripping the seat behind her and pulled his hand down to her snatch. "Finger me, I'm about to cum...feel it Ryan, I'm gonna gush!" Kassy said and her voice was getting dangerously loud.

Tom knew, talking about the neighbors would keep Renee's mind busy. He'd seen how Jack reacted around Renee. There was no hiding how much Jack wanted to fuck Tom's sexy wife. The man never tried to hide his desire. His own wife, Venessa, encouraged the action. She wanted Tom to fuck her. That's what swingers did. Both couples were very attractive. Though, Tom & Renee were older then Jack & Venessa. " You know......There was a time when you would have done both Jack and Venessa....At the same time......You were sexually free in those days.......You enjoyed life and all the pleasures it brought. " Tom was of course speaking of the days when Renee was younger. Back when she was a party girl. A girl who loved a good time and loved to fuck. " You know I love you baby.......But what happened to that girl I fell in love with?.......Your openness towards sex was one of the things which attracted me to you......You and I had such fun in those days......Then after we got married......You became a different woman........You became like my mother. " Tom added, he leaned down and turned the radio up a bit more. His words weren't meant as a slam against his wife. He just wanted her to remember how good things once were. How much fun they had. How they enjoyed life and didn't worry what other people thought. They lost that, but they could get it back. If Renee could get passed what she'd become and return to the way she once was.

Tom could see the action between Kassy and Ryan was getting pretty heavy. Kassy was acting more like her mother, during her mother's younger days. This really turned Tom on. Seeing his sweet little girl becoming more bold. Sexually groping her own brother, while touching her pussy. Tom would like nothing more at the moment, then to pull over and take Kassy himself. However, there was time for that later. Tom continued covering for his kids. Keeping Renee's mind on other things. He was hoping that Renee would see what they were missing out on. That she would loosen up and stop acting like a cold, dead fish. Tom wanted the old Renee back. That Renee wouldn't have thought twice about having sex for money. He always loved how free and open she'd been. Tom never wanted her to change, but change she did. Once they were married, Renee had stopped being the girl Tom fell in love with. The couple did have some great times together in those days.

Ryan couldn't believe what was happening. It was like something out of a porno he watched. His sexy little sister was groping his hard cock through his jeans. She had him pretty close to cumming already. Kassy then leaned closer and whispered into his ear. She said he did so good at the game today. She then spoke of him jizzing in her hand. This was followed by Kassy asking if he wanted too. " Yesss......God yesssss. " Ryan softly moaned out. He was still doing his best to keep the noise down. Ryan didn't understand why their father was covering for them. But, it didn't matter at the moment. Ryan was damn glad his father didn't mind what was going on between the siblings. At the moment, Ryan believed he and Kassy had the coolest father on the face of the Earth. Ryan jumped when Kassy jammed her hand down his pants. It looked like she was mugging him. Her hand quickly found his rock hard cock. Ryan groaned out with pleasure. Kassy then admitted, she'd seen her brother jerking off into her panties. She spoke of really like it. Kassy then asked for Ryan to put the panties back in her drawer when he was done. She wanted to wear her cum covered panties to school. Knowing that her brother's cum was against her sweet slit. Ryan could only nodded his head "yes", when Kassy asked if he liked that. Ryan never heard his sister talk the way she was, but he certainly enjoyed it.

Ryan loved this new found sexual freedom in his sister. He had no idea what happened to her panties, but he was so glad she went without them. Kassy had really changed since flashing the crowd at the game. The girl had no shame anymore. This was something her father and brother both approved of. Kassy's mother, well she would come around in time. Ryan couldn't believe his sister asked if he wanted to cum on her, then asked if he wanted to cum in her. Ryan wanted to jump his sister and fuck the hell out of her. Right here in the backseat. Kassy had more surprises for her big brother. Ryan felt her grab his hand. He soon felt her wet pussy once again. God, Kassy was so warm and very wet between her legs. Ryan wasted no time. He jammed three fingers inside of Kassy's pussy. Ryan finger fucking his sister while his own climax was reaching it's break point. Ryan then groaned out. His hot cum began shooting from the tip of his cock. Erupting like a volcano, Sending streams of his glistening cream all over Kassy's hand. Despite cumming. Ryan didn't stop assaulting his little sister's cunt. He pushed a fourth finger inside of her. Abusing her virgin territory.

Renee winced at her husband's harsh comments, they hurt her badly and struck at her soul. He was brutal in his honesty but what hurt the most was that he was right. When she had first met Tom in high school, she'd been a devious slut, which is what had drawn him to her in the first place. She'd gotten drunk at a keg party and was deep in a double stuff session between the running back and the quarterback of their high school football team and Tom had been next in line, after the QB had finished he was next in line and professed his love while cumming inside her already stretched pussy. College years had been great, Tom and she had worked their way through all of the boys and girls who'd been willing to fuck, but soon she'd gotten pregnant with Ryan, having to drop out. He proposed, which was nice and all but Renee had still considered herself a slut, she'd cheated on him four times with hunky men during that period.

After Ryan was born it all came to a crashing halt though, Mostly missionary scenarios at night and spooning quickies during the early morning hours dominated their sex life. Soon after that Kassy was born and after that Renee had left sexual fantasy to the wayside. Yes Jack was a hot guy and she did want to fuck him while Tom fucked Vanessa but what was the point? Would they break up and start fucking other people? She didn't want that, she wanted her family to be happy and healthy. The real problem was that she honestly recognized the look in her husband's eyes, he wanted fresh cunt and she knew it every time Venessa came over. Would it really be so bad to let him nut in some young blonde slut?

In the back seat Kassy felt her brother cum in her hand. His own fingers blasting her sex, she leaned back and spurted girl jizz all over his hand. The weirdest thing was that her father watched the whole incident in the rearview mirror without bringing attention to their mother, his own wife. Kassy knew then that it was indeed her father that had removed her panties in the first place. For whatever reason he wanted his darling daughter to show her perfect teen privates to the whole town and now he wanted to watch as her brother, his own son, finger blast his perfect princess while she jerked his protege.

Kassy looked up into the rearview mirror and smiled to her dad, she pulled her goo covered hand out of her brother's pants and inserted them into her mouth, sucking the filthy cum from her fingers into her mouth. Ryan was spent but Daddy was still full of delicious cum. The trick would be if she could get Mommy out of the way long enough to score his load.

Kassy turned her view from the mirrored reflection of her lustful father's eyes back to her brother's. "Your cum tastes great, I hope you still have enough to blow it inside me tonight" She whispered as he finished fingering her.

Tom never meant for his words to hurt Renee. However, the truth often does hurt. Tom wasn't looking to fuck other women. He just missed the days when both he and Renee were free and open. In those days, they could fuck other people and still loved each other deeply. Sex was apart of love, but the action could also happen without the emotion. It was possible for people to have sex without love. It happens all the time. It happened during the days when Tom and Renee were in college. Back then, they were just like Jack and Vanessa. If Renee was honest with herself. She would see the way her husband had been in the way Jack acted. Perhaps, that was the real problem Renee had with the neighbors? The young couple reminded her of the way she and her husband once were. Back when Renee and Tom were wild, throwing caution to the wind and enjoying life. Tom loved his wife, deeply. He would never put another woman over her. Tom just wanted his wife to be more like she once had been.

" Baby.......You know I've always loved you........And I always will.......Nothing would ever change that........But would it be so bad if we invited Tom and Vanessa over then had sex with them?........Would it be so bad if we let ourselves enjoy the freedom we once had?.......We fucked different people over the years.......And we always left those parties together.......Because love and sex can be enjoyed separately........Our love runs deep......It means more then just sex. " Tom spoke, he placed his right hand onto Renee's leg. In the mirror, he could see Kassy and Ryan enjoying themselves. Acting a lot like their parents had acted, many years ago. Tom was hoping that would all change. Not only did he want Renee to change, and become the woman she once had been. He wanted the kids to be apart of their sex lives. Kassy was certainly showing how much she enjoyed being a bad girl.

Never in Ryan's wildest dreams, could he imagined his sister giving him a hand job in the backseat. Not with their parents in the front. Ryan was still confused as to why his father was okay with letting the siblings touch each other. He would have figured his father, would flip out. That was the case. Tom enjoyed watching Kassy and Ryan bring each other pleasure. Tom returned his daughter's smile. Not knowing that she was plotting for bigger and better things. Both Tom and Ryan watched as Kassy cleaned the cum off her hand. Ryan was still amazed by what Kassy shot out of her pussy. He knew girls could cum, but what Kassy did was awesome. " I never knew girls could cum like that. " Ryan spoke while raising his fingers to his mouth. He began licking the sticky goo. A smile came over his face while enjoyed the taste of his sister.

Ryan maybe spent at the moment, but he was young and would be ready for more. It would only take a short time before Ryan was fully hard again. He wanted far more then just a hand job from Kassy. It became clear that Kassy was also looking or more from her big brother. She spoke of how good his cum tasted, then said she hoped he had more to blow inside of her. " I have a lot more where that came from Sis. " Ryan's smile had turned into a huge grin as he spoke. Tom watched as Ryan put his arm around Kassy. It looked as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and not brother and sister. Tom was very happy with how his idea turned out. All it took to unleash Kassy's inner slut, was for her to lose her panties. It could have backfired, but it was a gamble Tom willingly took. Now, he just needed Renee to become the fun loving slut she once had been. Then, everything would be set and the family wouldn't have to worry about losing their home, or their lifestyle.

Renee stared at Tom as he confessed his reservations about the loss of their sexual experimentation phase of their relationship, to be honest she missed it too, but after having the kids and concerning herself with raising them her sexual desires had taken a back seat. Tom was right though, as always, and when he said that sex and love were two different idealisms it really struck home. Memories of all the crazy sex they'd had when their relationship was young started flooding her mind.

Shortly after going out on her first date with Tom, they'd been invited to a crazy frat party and as the night progressed and everyone got drunker she'd ended up in the middle of a circle jerk with atleast 12 guys standing around her. They absolutely covered her from head to toe in semen and she'd loved it. She'd lapped it up off her body until her stomach was so full of men's seed that she ended up puking it back up onto herself and all the men had applauded.

Shortly after they'd started dating full time,Tom's roomate at the time, and close friend Bill Shaffer had broken up with his girlfriend and was really down in the dumps about it. Tom shared Renee with Bill and the three of them spent the next week and a half double stuffing her from both ends, sometimes even going vagina and butthole because they were such good friends, until Bill finally came out of his depression and found a new girlfriend.

Once they were engaged they'd fallen in with a crowd of hot young couples, much like themselves and every Saturday night they'd have a 'key party'. You'd drop your car keys into a bowl and who ever got them at the end of the night, you'd end up going home with and fucking. That went on for quite a while, right up until Ryan was conceived and Renee was still unsure whether her first born son was actually Tom's or Dick Covets, an off shore driller that she'd fucked so many times she'd considered leaving Tom for.

The SUV pulled into the driveway of their big house and Renee turned to her husband, an apologetic look on her face. "Honey you are right, I think we are long overdue for some real fun. I'll take care of the kids, they can go over to Emily's house and we can invite Jack and Vanessa over tonight. We'll all fuck like dirty animals and I promise I'll start being more open to new sexual experiences. Sound good baby?" Renee said as she leaned in and kissed her husband on the lips, her tongue jetting into his mouth and flirtily swirling around.

Renee turned to face the backseat as the kids prepared to get out. They were both sitting very close and for a second Renee found it peculiar, the way Ryan had his arm around his sister like a girlfriend instead of a sibling; but she blew the queer feeling off as just a fluke. "Kass? Hey I'm sorry for over reacting. You are young and just having fun and that is completely OK, I want you to know I love you and trust you and I'm sorry I said you were grounded. Emily can't come over tonight, but if it's okay with her parents you can go over to her house and spend the night. Ryan can go with you, he's good friends with Emily's brother." Renee said.

Kassy shook her head yes immediately, she desperately wanted to fool around with her brother some more and there was no doubt that it would be pretty difficult in the house tonight with their parents around. Emily's house was perfect, her parents and her brother were actually out of town this weekend which was why she was supposed to be spending the night a their house in the first place, but she wasn't about to tell her mother that. She and Ryan could go over to Emily's and party hard, Ryan could get a chance to fuck her and if they were both lucky they'd both get a chance to get into Emily's panties as well. Today was shaping up to be the best day ever.

"okay mom, I'll call Emily and let her know plans changed, then me and Ryan can pack an overnight bag and get out of you and Dad's hair." Kassy exclaimed happily. She waited till her mother had turned away and then whispered in her brother's ear. "Ryan, I snuck through your underwear drawer as well, I know you have some Ecstasy stashed in there. You grab it and bring it along tonight and we'll drug Emily and fuck her silly, Okay?"

The wild party days, Tom and Renee shared, were always in the back of his mind. Tom loved to think of those days. Renee was free to fuck anyone she wanted. Tom had made that clear when they first started dating. He never wanted her to change, but change she did. It was towards the end of those "key parties" they when too. Around the time Renee became pregnant with Ryan. Tom was never sure, but he thought getting pregnant had shutdown Renee's drive to party and enjoy life. She became more moral driven after that. Renee began carrying what people thought of her and Tom. She went from wild party girl, to proper mother, and never seemed to look back. Tom often wondered, if his wife ever thought of those days like he did? Though, the way Renee had become, Tom doubted it. He of course didn't know of Renee's feelings for Dick Covets. That she really considered leaving Tom for him. Tom always knew there was a danger, something like that could happen. He would have wished Renee well, then stepped aside. Not because he didn't love her. It was because he loved her enough to want her happy. If that meant Renee being with another man, then so be it.

Tom was surprised when Renee suddenly changed. He'd been hoping she would, but he didn't think it would happen so fast. Obviously, there was still some of the old Renee, buried somewhere inside of her. His words had reached that hidden side. Renee began speaking more like she did, all those years ago. Tom was grinning when Renee spoke of inviting Jack and Vanessa over that evening. It was very sudden and would surprise the younger couple. Jack had been after Renee since the couple moved in next door. He never tried to hide his desire for Renee, and neither did Vanessa. She made it very plain, she wanted to fuck Tom. Renee said she would take care of the kids. This would put whatever Kassy had in mind for her father on hold. This was the only downside to the evening. Tom had been thinking of doing something very daring with his daughter. But, as they say. "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry". Since Ryan would be going along. Tom was sure Kassy wouldn't be alone. Not after what the kids did with each other in the backseat.

Tom had turned the radio down, when Renee turned to speak with their kids. Tom continued to look at hsi sexy daughter in the rear view mirror. As he guessed, Kassy accepted the change of plans. Tom did wonder what his daughter thought of her mother's sudden turn around. Renee had apologized for over reacting to what happened at the restaurant. She even spoke of Kassy just having fun. Renee had done some similar things when she was Kassy's age. Hell, she kept doing such things just to get a raise out of people. Kassy's young mind was already cooking up a new idea. Since she and Ryan were going over to Emily's house. And since Emily's parents and brother were gone. Kassy would make a party of her own. Ryan was no longer shocked by his sister. Not even when she confessed to going into his underwear drawer. Kassy asked him to pack the Ecstasy, he had stashed away. Ryan gave his sister a wicked grin while nodding his head. He then climbed from the SUV, heading for the house, right behind his mother. Tom stepped out, but instead of going towards the house. He cut around and went towards Jack's place. Tom wasn't even sure if the young couple would be home. It was a Friday night after all and they were swingers.

Once inside, Ryan dashed up the stairs. He went into his room, grabbed his gym bag and put an extra change of clothes inside. He then made sure to put in what Kassy wanted. She had something in mind and Ryan was pretty sure what his sister was planning. Emily was a sex pot herself. Ryan had his eyes on her for sometime. After packing a few more items. Ryan left his room and waited for Kassy at the top of the stairs. This would be a night to remember. For everyone in the family.

Back
Top Bottom