Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bringing Home the Bacon (Kassy & Dlokcuc Ersever)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Moon sat naked on her bed across from her younger teen sister, Kelly. "Do you think I'm getting fat? I think I am, it's all that ice cream I've been shoveling in my mouth lately. Sam probably thinks I'm a complete hog now." Kassy said leaning forward so her belly roll was more pronounced.

Kelly laughed, "No...you aren't fat yet but you'd better lay of the ice cream, Sam is a hunk, you don't wanna lose him. I bet he's got a bunch of chicks just waiting for you to blow up so they can steal him away. I'd fuck him."

"Kelly...you are 17 you shouldn't be talking like that, what would mom say?" Kassy scolded her little sister, but in a more joking manner than anything else. Kelly was up for the summer visiting her older sister during summer break and the two girls had always been close.

"Come on we'd better stop laying around and actually get dressed, Sam's already at the party. What do you wanna wear?" Kassy asked as she hopped up off the bed, playfully tickling her sister's tone ribs as she scooted by her. Kassy walked to the closet and tossed a few sexy outfits onto the bed. "How about this? you'd look killer in this plaid mini skirt and white tank top."

"What sort of party is this gonna be anyway? Are there going to be any hot guys there....other than Sam?" Kelly asked, picking up the outfit and holding it up against her curvaceous form.

"Yeah....I mean probably...It's Sam's publisher's gig. They are celebrating his first book's release. He's pretty excited about it, I hope he doesn't drink too much though, he's kind of a light weight when it comes to booze. I guess that's what you get for using your college years for actually studying instead of drinking it up like I did." Kassy said as she pulled out an outfit for herself. It was a slinky teal dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage.

"Sooo a bunch of nerds....like writer nerds making jokes about literary shit...Greeeat." Kelly chuckled as she slipped into the the faux-school uniform outfit and checked herself out in the mirror. Her big ass practically showed out of the bottom of the tiny miniskirt. "Perfect"

"Hey you forgot something....panties?" Kassy said eyeing her little sister's rump.

"Nope...not tonight. I think making a bunch of writer nerds blush is going to be the only fun I'll have tonight. Besides it'll be my little gift to your Sammy-baby for getting his book published. I've seen him checking me out since I've got here." Kelly said, playfully flipping up her skirt and flashing her sister.

"You were like 10 when I started dating him in college, he's probably just surprised at what a beautiful young lady you've grown into." Kassy said, but she'd seen Sam checking Kelly out as well. It didn't bother her, in fact it admittedly had the opposite effect on her. For whatever reason Kassy was actually turned on by the fact that Sam checked out her little sister. Not that she would ever tell Kelly or Sam that but she'd actually fantasized about coming home from work and catching the two of them fucking. Kassy focused, shaking the disturbing thought from her head and slipping into her own outfit. "Come on the Uber driver just texted me, he's downstairs waiting."

The entire ride to the lounge where Sam's party Kassy was distracted. She couldn't help thinking about her Fiance and her little sister getting nasty with each other. Her pussy was practically dripping by the time they'd reached they're destination. When they pulled up and saw the banner outside the Lounge reading 'Congratulations Sam Gardener!!!' Kelly giggled, "He's gonna be a really big deal huh?"

"Yeah they think he's got a best seller, his publisher said, The next Stephen King" Kassy answered but the quiver in her voice drew a strange look from her sister. The two girls walked into the packed Lounge hand in hand. Kassy eyed the crowd and saw Sam chatting some scholarly looking chap up near the bar, she got his attention and waved.

Sam was standing alone at the bar, tapping the wooden countertop impatiently. These events always made him anxious, even when they weren't all about him. But today, every single 20-something at the party was looking at him with envious resent, and every cougar here with their old white husband was looking at him with devious intent. He wore a white button down shirt, with a tailor-made italian suit his publisher made him wear. He felt it looked weird with his glasses but it fit perfectly. His shirt, unbuttoned at the top showing his strong collarbone.

The gala room Sam's publisher Tom had rented out was amazing. The ceiling was dripping with lights from chandeliers the size of cars. The white walls were adorned with elaborate decorations carved in gold, frescoes of various greek heroics. Men and women in red vests darted between the guests to serve wine and snacks on platters, while the guests talked of the Euclid, the intense relationship of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, and the growing power of YA in writing fiction.

"Gin and Tonic", says the bartend, sliding Sam a drink. He clasps the cold glass in his hand and holds it up, watching the bubbles collect around the wedge of lime. He wondered when his fiance, Kassy, would arrive. They had been together a long time, even before Sam started to become popular as a writer. He always thought she was a bit out of his league, so he was surprised when he had asked her out she had said yes, but ever since they had been madly in love. Kelly, her sister. She would be here too. Sam had been trying to avoid Kelly ever since she came to town. He had a hard time admitting it, but she looked...amazing. He could hardly keep his eyes off of her when she was around, her gorgeous, round ass. It was so perfect, like a peach, he wanted to bend her over and smack it with a fucking cricket paddle, he wanted to-

-Damn, get ahold of yourself!- He thought. -She's Kassy's Sister, She's 17...- But he had already grown from the thought of taking Kelly, and could no longer scrub the urge from his thoughts. An arm wrapped around his shoulder, rousing the enamored man from his daydreams. Sam turned to see the face of his publisher, Tom

"Hey there kiddo, how ya feeling? Did I tell you this would be sweet or what? You'll be rollin in cash, my man, rollin in it! You can buy that little girlfriend of yours a nice ring!", Tom spouted, and it was at this moment that Sam noticed Tom had been dragging a man with round glasses and a bright bushy beard behind him, likely professor. "Have you met this guy? This guy here?" He says to the man, "This guy here is my man Sam Gardener! He's gonna be the biggest hit this side of the fucking hemisphere, I'm talking J.K. Rowling and R.R. Tolkein just fucked and had a baby and it's this little fucking genius right here!" Tom had a habit of talking very fast, very quickly, and not really caring about what you said afterwards. His fine blue suit, light blue button, and sunglasses on his head combo made him look more like a movie producer than a publisher, but despite Tom's eccentricities, he was certainly the best.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't have done it without Kassy", he said But he still could see Kelly bent over, her rump in his face, bright red and pulsing from a rough paddling. A familiar voice again roused him from his distractions, this time, it was Kassy's. And she was with Kelly, too.

"Hey babe, wow they really went all out on this party." Kassy said as she approached the group of men, leaning in and kissing Sam's cheek modestly. She then turned to Tom, Sam's handsome publisher. The brash man didn't hesitate leaning in an wrapping his arm around Kassy's waist and pulling her in for an inappropriately tight hug. "Hi Tom, great party." Kassy said politely kissing his cheek as well.

"Kelly decided to tag along, Tom you've never met my little sister before, have you?" Kassy introduced the two, and the look in the teen's eyes said everything. She'd assumed this party was going to be full of dorks but Tom and Sam were both absolute hunks.

"Good lord Kassy is your entire family full of beauties, I bet your mom is still a knock out." Tom said in his fast talk, stepping past Kassy and going in for a hug on Kelly.

"Careful there Tom, she's only 17, so don't go feeding her any drinks." Kassy warned, and it worked, stopping Tom in his tracks. Instead of hugging/groping her, he held out his hand and shook hers. "Seventeen huh?" Tom charismatically smiled.

Kelly smiled back and then approached her soon to be brother-in-law. "Congrats Sammy, looks like you're in the big leagues now." Kelly said as she leaned in and hugged Sam, pressing the tips of her tits against Sam's muscled chest. "You like my outfit? Kass lent it too me." She asked with a flirtatious giggle, giving a quick spin to show off her legs and the bottom of her ass as the mini skirt twirled.

Kassy watched the show, seeing Kelly flirt with Sam was really hot. Tom came up behind her and touched the small of her back which made her shiver a little. "Kass, can I get you a drink?" He asked, "vodka and cranberry if I'm not mistaken." She nodded and returned her gaze to Sam and Kelly.

"Hey Sam why not dance a little? You can show Kelly you aren't just a big brain and good looks, but you've got the moves too!" Tom suggested as he came back with Kassy's drink and handed it to her. Kassy immediately nodded approval.

"YES!!!! Dancing!!! Please Sam?" Kelly begged, she still hadn't let go of Sam's side and pulled at him as the club-jam came on the sound system.

"Go ahead Sam, I'm gonna finish my drink, Tom will keep me company." Kassy added in.

Sam smiled at his beautiful Fiance. His eyes went immediately down to her plump tits, his breath held for a moment as they then glided towards her swinging hips. As she hugged him, he felt for a moment his lust for her sister subside. Instead, it was replaced by his overwhelming love for Kassy. Kassy, who would bend over backwards for him, and has. "It's great to see you, Kass. You look amazing"

He laughed at Tom, always trying to get his hands down everyones pants. Even guys if you got him drunk enough, he'd seen it before. However, even he wouldn't fuck a seventeen year old. -Seventeen year old..- he thought, now glancing at Kelly. She looked like she was straight out of a fetish magazine, dressed like a slutty schoolgirl. Did she know that was one of his kinks? Had Kassy..told her? He hugged her back, feeling the softness of her bosom press against his chest. He had to will himself not to smack her ass then and there, and he hoped to god she couldn't feel how engorged he had become for her. All the blood had left his body and found its way into his member, and his resolve was only worsened at the quick flash of her ass.

"S-sure. I guess one dance couldn't hurt.." he posed, being dragged by Kelly into the crowd of grooving youths. He turned to Kelly, and smiled, taking her hand into his. It was rough and course, which was surprising because he was a writer. He pulled her close for a moment, his strong arms wrap around her waist. His eyes went immediately to her chest, but he quickly glances away. "So uh, how's school? Highschool I mean.."

Tom smiled a sly smile. He placed his fingers on the small of Kassy's back as he guided her away from the other two. He watched as her ass swayed behind her, and he made it very obvious that he was doing so. "Where have you been hiding this dress sweetheart huh? I'm sure everytime you slap that puppy on Sam's just gotta rip it off? mmmm I get it, I do." He moved his left hand into his pant pocket, where he slowly starts to stroke himself. "You have one hell of a body"

Kassy was finding it hard to pay attention to Tom's advances and cheap talk, her focus was solely on her teen sister and Sam as they gyrated on the dance floor. Kelly had wasted no time, she'd spread her thighs and wrapped them around Sam's leg, twerking and grinding on him. For whatever reason it was mesmerizing to Kassy, she could feel her stomach tightening and waves of heat were coming off her sex.

"Huh?...Oh yeah Tom really likes this outfit...but I gave Kelly the one he likes the best. I guess that's what Catholic school does to you." Kassy said absentmindedly. She could feel Tom's hand on her back and she leaned into it letting him get his grope in.

Out on the dance floor Kelly was making her way up and down Sam's thigh, smiling and staring at her sister's fiance with googly eyes. She almost gasp as the soft skin of her inner thigh brushed against the large hardened cock in his trousers. Sam was a grown man, could he be hard for a teenager? No, couldn't be, probably seeing Kassy in that sexy dress is what did it to him. Either way she wasn't going to waste the opportunity and pushed her hips into him, grinding against his cock.

"Schools good, I'll be a Junior when we go back. I'm thinking about cheerleading this year, but I'm not sure, I don't wanna fuck up my free time. I broke up with my boyfriend so you know....I'm single now." Kelly tried to be sly but failed miserably, she was paper thin in her attempts but didn't care. Sam was so hot and she'd had a crush on him since she was ten, if Kassy wasn't careful she would steal this stud from her sister, given the chance. Her hands caressed his strong arms and she was really starting to get turned on, she wondered if she could get Sam to cum in his pants.

"Sam...are you hard?" Kelly whispered into the older man's ear, letting her lips brush against his earlobe. Kelly's hand reached down and grabbed the bulge and squeezed it.

Tom didn't seem to notice Kassy's disinterest at all. "Catholic school huh?" Coos Tom into her ear, brushing her hair back to reveal her neck. He let his hand slide from there, down to her ass, which he squeezed tightly with his full grasp, not wasting anytime at all. He felt himself stir, "So does that mean you went too?", he asks, not caring at all for the answer. He continued to grope and assault her full right buttock, smiling slyly as he does, leaning in so she can feel his slight hardness.

"You know, I have a few openings you could fill here. Would give you more time to spend with Sam.. and of course, closer to me", he winks. He really had no class, did he?

Sam's love for Kassy which had previously kept his urges at bay, could no longer hold the tide back that was his overwhelming attraction to Kelly. Her cute little schoolgirl outfit, her gyrating hips mesmerizing him. He could feel her lips press against his pant leg as she grinded against him. As her ass glides up his thigh he feels her exposed skin brush against his member and his collar becomes hot, he starts to sweat. The mention of her boyfriend... what was she trying to do? Was she trying to seduce him? Did she feel the same as he did? He quickly wrapped his arms around her, and pressed her lips against his throbbing steel.

He could feel her eyes on him, Kassy's. He quickly tried to pull back, not daring look back at his fiance. But then, suddenly, Kelly grabbed his length and squeezed, and he could feel himself losing all control to this malicious little girl. Her words in his ear were the last straw. He knew Kassy was watching. He didn't care.

"I'm surprised you could tell. Do they teach that kind of thing in Catholic school, or is it just lessons on how to behave like a dirty little slut?" He says, his voice totally changed.

Sam was always a bit anxious in crowds and maybe a little bit introverted, but when it came to the bedroom he was a whole different man. Commanding, dominant, sexy. He didn't know why, but he couldn't help it. He had to have her. He had to fuck his Fiance's sister.

Kassy was enthralled the scene in front of her was one of the sexiest things she'd ever witnessed. Sam was practically molesting her teen sister on the dance floor while not just her, but several people watched on. The grinding, dirty dancing flipped the tiny mini skirt wrinkled upward as Kelly rode Sam's leg like a bull, and Sam's hands were fondling the young girls ass. She knew Sam was most likely rock hard and had to guess that Kelly could feel it against her naked undercarriage. Could Kassy actually admit that she would love to watch them fuck? Yes, the thought came to her, that she most certainly wanted to see her fiance pound the ever living shit out of her teen sister.

Tom was feeling Kassy up the whole time, sure he was handsome but Kassy wasn't really into to. She supposed that letting him feel her up would hurt though. "Tom if I wasn't mistaken I'd say you were hitting on me, What would Sam do if he knew you dry humping me through my dress right now?" Kassy asked with a mischievous giggle, making no move away from the older man.

Kelly almost gasp when Sam called her a dirty little slut. "I love when you talk dirty, god you cock is fucking huge, I'm going have an orgasm just rubbing against it. We have to fuck Sam, please, I'm begging! Can we sneak off, maybe a back room or something? I promise I won't tell my sister! It'll be our little secret." Kelly whispered into Sam's ear. "Besides look over there, Your publisher is practically molesting Kassy anyway." Kelly added in, in order to seal the deal, she spun Sam around so he could get a look at what Tom was doing to Kassy.

Tom pressed his hardened tip against the lower back of Kassy, so she could feel how excited he was getting. His hands slid to her hips, which he squished between his fingers, moaning lowly as he does. He begins to grind himself into her back, "Well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.."He says, trying to slide his hands up her dress.

Sam wasn't surprised at all that she reacted so positively. Like her sister, Kassy was also filthy in bed. She liked to be tossed around, pulled, and ravaged, all things Sam could do with a sexual viciousness. He grinded his steely cock harder into her exposed lips, and smirked. "You sure you can handle a guy like me, little girl? I'm not a highschool boy", He said teasingly, his hand having firmly grasped her plump, porcelain ass. He wasn't thinking about Kassy at all, just her incorrigible little sister. He hadn't even heard her name when it was said, but when Kelly turned him around, he snapped out of his hypnotic lust for this young beauty. and brought himself to focus onto his fiance, and his publisher, Tom.

His reaction at first, was anger. He could feel a heat begin to burn away in his head, like his brain was being spit-roasted over a fire. His fist instinctively balled up, his muscles tensed. But Sam, evidently, was a smart man. He knew he could not try to assault Tom, that would be a crime and despite Tom's many, many flaws, he was a very good publisher. He took a breath, and looked closer at the scene. His rage soon subsided, as his eyes left Tom and fell onto Kassy. While Tom groped and whispered at Kassy, Kassy had her eyes fixated on Sam and Kelly. However, to Sam's surprise she did not appear betrayed or angry. No, Sam knew that look very well, Kassy was turned on. Kassy was horny, and it didn't take long for Sam to put two and two together. He had never seen Kassy so enamored, so completely and totally aroused. He looked back down at Kelly, his erection, and then back at Kassy.

Sam looked over at his fiance, getting groped by a strange man, Sam's Publisher, and waved. However, this was not any particular wave. Sam had a very unique interest and understanding of codes. He memorized morse and semaphore at a very young age, and later the NATO phonetic alphabet, and before he knew it he was writing in cyphers. While Kassy seemed to only humour him in this interest, going to museums or trying to figure out codes he gives her. He's a nerd, she does her best. However, the one useful thing that Sam developed for Kassy was a signal to give at parties to one or the other to meet somewhere and fuck each others brains out. This was a tactic used time and time again, at parties, weddings, a few wakes, and Sam used it now to illustrate to his gorgeous soon to be wife that he understood.

Sam turned to Kelly, hoping that Kassy would understand and meet them out in the hall. In full view of the crowd surrounding them, he takes the 17 year olds hand, and leads her out into the hallway, "You may just get what you want afterall, slutty little school girl", he coos to her, leaving Tom and Kassy behind.

When Kelly and Sam suddenly spun so that Sam was now facing her, Kassy felt like she was caught red handed, her cheeks blushed hard and she tried to pull away from Tom, but he was stuck to her like glue. Quite literally too, she could feel a small warm wet spot starting to form on her but cheek as Tom's precum must have made it's way through his trousers and started to soak into her dress a little. Kassy averted her eyes and dropped them to the floor, but couldn't keep them there, she slowly looked back up, her face flush and a big smile on her face.

It was then that she saw Sam's patented hand signal and thought, 'oh well that was fun while it lasted, maybe it's better that it just remains a fantasy' . YES it did turn her on to see Sam with another woman, but it was unrealistic. Sure he was probably turned on from dancing with Kelly but now he was going to take his frustration out on his rightful fiance. This wasn't some steamy romance novel, it was real life and it was probably better that way. The hand signal was something she was used to, Sam had always been fascinated with codes, one of his geekier hobbies, but he was always trying to get her interested as well. He'd come up with the crafty set of signals during their later college years when they were hitting a lot of parties, and there were really only three of them.

1: His thumb to his pinky finger- This party sucks, let's go!
2: Tug on the ear- The person talking to me is boring or annoying, use a distraction tactic and get me out of this.
3: A thumb between his index and middle finger- I'm horny, lets sneak off and find a place to fuck like animals.

It was the thumb between middle and index finger that he showed just then, but the problem was that Tom would follow her like a lost puppy if she tried leaving now. She had to do something to get rid of the pervy old guy, handsome or not, she didn't want to fuck him. Kassy turned into Tom, with her back facing the dance floor she didn't even see that Sam had grabbed Kelly's hand and led her off the dance floor too. Instead she focused on the 'task at hand'. Kassy pushed forward into Tom, pushing him back into the bar and up and close. Her big erect nipples pressing into his chest and her hand dropping down to the bulge in his pants. She leaned in close and whispered, "Come on big boy, lets have it!" Kassy cooed, squeezing Tom's cock head through his pants and started stroking him through his trousers. He'd already precummed and his cock was hard, so an over the pants hand job should be easy work for Kassy. If there was one thing she'd learned in college it was how to deal with pervy guys without actually fucking them.

"Come on baby, come on....squirt for me....Do it or you'll never get your dick wet in this pussy!" She goaded him on as she made quick work of his thick prick. She felt his body tense and his eyes roll back and suddenly her hand was warm and wet as his jerkily moaned in orgasm. "That's real good Tom...real good. But I don't fuck guys that can't keep their load and you just blew yours like a high school boy. You need to learn a little self control." Kassy said, crushing the man during his most delicate states of being. Kassy brought her hand up and wiped the diluted semen solution onto Tom's sport coat. "One more thing Tommy....Semen glows in the black light, you may want to go home and get a change of clothes." She said as she dropped her eyes downward and pointed out his sport coat and trousers which were now glowing in the club's lighting.

Kassy strode off, leaving the thunderstruck man where he was. She briefly scouted the dance floor to see where Kelly had gone off to but didn't see her. Kassy opened the door to the rear hallway of the club and caught her sister completely by surprise.

Kelly hadn't hesitated when Sam had drug her off the dance floor and into the back hallway. Yes she knew seducing her sister's fiance was wrong but after crushing on the guy since she was ten, there was no holding her back now. She was unaware of the couple's secret hand signals and just assumed that Sam was willing to cheat on Kassy. As soon as they'd got back into the deserted hallway Kelly pounced on Sam, her skirt hiking up and she leaped on him, wrapping her legs around Sam's midsection and her arms around his neck. She grabbed his short cut hair and pulled his handsome face towards hers and stuck her tongue down his throat. Her pussy, which was now dripping wet, pressed against's Sam's abdomen, soaking his shirt through instantly. "Oh my God you are so fucking hot! I've wanted you since I was a kid, God Sam I want you to fuck me soooo HARD!" Kelly preened, begging the older man to give it to her hard.

It was just then that Kassy walked through the door, stopping in her tracks seeing her teen sister mounted to her fiance like some sort of face-hugger out of one of those Sci-fi movies. "Oh my God...kass....it's not what it looks like!" Kelly screamed, absolutely terrified at what her older sister might do to her, she released her grip on Sam and slid to the floor. "I was just congratulating him for getting his book published.... It was completely innocent!"

Kassy's eyes scanned between Kelly's terrified face and Sam, who was standing there with a big wet spot on his dress shirt. Nothing even close to anger crossed Kassy's visage, in fact she seemed to be fighting the urge to grin. "So...you were just 'congratulating him'? Well you are right. Sam does deserve something really special, Kelly. Sam you're the best man I've ever known and all I want for you is to make you as happy as you make me. If you wanna fuck my little sister, I say go right ahead baby. Fuck her real good, I won't be mad at all." Kassy said, surprising Kelly to the point of making the young girl's jaw to drop open and hang slack.

Tom was left completely speechless. His face was a mix of complete and utter confusion and horror, combined with the cum stained suit, he looked like a van gogh painting of a guy from Entourage. He had figured since Sam had been grinding with his fiance's younger sister, that now was Tom's chance with Kassy. At every instance Tom came in contact with Kassy, Tom had either made some crass comment, an unwanted grope, or a drunken proposition. From slipping her his number, to slapping her ass, to even once sending her a nude text (He really was a hopeless drunk). However not once had Kassy ever even reciprocated Tom's feelings, hell, that was what drew him to her. But this time was different, as Kassy had wrapped her dainty fingers around his hardness, her fingers beckoning his cum forward with each pull. Within almost seconds, he had released a hot, sticky mess into his own pants, and before he could collect his thoughts, Kassy had left him there, dripping. He tried to collect his composure, the Bartender having seen everything nonchalantly wipes the countertop down. Tom, flustered, looks down at the large mess in his pants, and groans. "God dammit fucking sam.."

The Gala itself was being held in a large hall, within a large structure itself usually reserved for galleries and exhibitions. Due to the size of the building, a majority of it's rooms are cordoned off, as they are not required to be used by the guests. However, these areas also have very little security and often nobody ventures there, aside from horny debutantes and high society looking for the bathroom. It was in such a hallway that Sam had lead Kassy's young and impressionable sister, poorly lit, only by the dim glass lights that hung from the ceiling, reflecting off of the white marble. The walls were tall, and long leather benches were laid up against them, each bench being approximately 10 feet from each other on the same wall, yet opposite to another bench on the opposing wall. Red curtains cover the paintings, windows, and doors to other parts of the building.

Sam could barely keep his thoughts straight as the two burst into the empty hallway together. She wrapped her body around him, pressing her soaking self against his chest, which as it drenched through only let her feel his pert abs with her lips. His mind was racing, his heart pumping like a locomotive. Her tongue down his throat, he closed his eyes and moaned deeply, letting their tongues intertwine briefly before she pulled out. "Keep begging me like that, you little whore and you'll get what you want!" Sam said with a sexy smirk spread across his face, he could hardly contain his excitement, which was only made more apparent by the steel making its impression through his pants. He was ready to rip her clothes off, before Kassy had made her presence apparent.

Kelly slinked off of Sam, who held his composure of sex-fueled dominance. As Kelly freaked out, Sam proceeded to slowly unbutton his shirt. He smiled devilishly at his fiance, knowing what her next words would be already. "That's right baby, she's a big fan of my book. She just wanted to congratulate me," he cooed, his shirt thrown to the ground to reveal his gorgeous, toned upper body, his abs glistening in the dim light, reflecting from Kelly's juices. Kelly, now slack jawed and staring at Kassy, was likely unaware of Sams increasing lack of clothing. His belt buckle clanged against the marble floor, swiftly taking a clump of Kelly's hair in his hand and pulling her up to his waist. He lets her go, and rests his left hand on her cheek, softly. "You want it bad, don't you little slut? Is that why you dressed like a whore tonight? Because you want it so bad?" He asks her, slowly unbuttoning his pants, stroking her cheek with his thumb. He looked over at Kassy, and smiles , beckoning her closer with his other hand, before slapping Kelly hard in the face. His steely member was now exposed, aside from the thin undergarment cloth that teased Kelly's view.

"Kassy," Sam says, his eyes filled with both intense lust and love, "Won't you watch?"

Kelly had gone from terrified to extremely confused as Kassy gave her permission, the thought of her being okay with her younger sister fucking her man was completely alien to the high school kid. It apparently wasn't that alien to Sam though, he acted neither guilty when they were caught and seemed eager to please when Kassy gave the nod. In fact as his belt buckle clanged off of the floor and drew Kelly's attention away from her sister she was surprised to find that Sam was almost completely undressed. "Wha??? Are you guys serious?" Kelly asked, flabbergasted.

The weird truth of it was that Kelly was okay with participating in an affair, but now that she knew that it was something the both of them were into it just seemed queer the hottness of it in her mind. "What are you guys like....swingers or something?" Kelly started to protest but it was then that Sam reached down and grasp her by her hair, lifting her up off the cold marble floor and up toward his boxer covered waist.

"It's okay Kell, I know you've liked Sam for a long time and I'm okay with that. Go ahead and indulge yourself." Kassy said her hand, the one she'd used to manipulate Tom slowly slid down her dress and found the valley of her pelvis, she started to rub herself through her dress at the site of her fiance with her prone little sister in his grasp.

"Well that's great and all, but I'm a little weirded out now, I mean this isn't normal right?" Kelly again protested, but the smack to her face that Sam suddenly delivered caught her by surprise and the young teen gasp, stunned for a second. Then he was talking dirty to her again, telling her she was a little slut and that she wanted it. His big cock was pressing against his silk boxers leaving a distinct imprint mere inches from her face. "Now just wait a second...I mean...come on, what are you two just fucking with me?" Kelly stammered.

"No honey, you have to learn the lesson, if you want to toy with another woman's man, then you'd better be willing to back it up. Sam I'm going to watch you school my little sister in the ways of carnal lust." Kassy said flatly, her eyes locked onto her sister's shaken form as Sam manhandled her, it was like she was in a trance. Kassy strode forward and sat down onto the padded bench directly across the hall from Sam and Kelly. She hiked up her dress and exposed her dripping wet snatch, delving three fingers into herself and moaning deeply. "Fuck her Sammy....fuck her real good! God from here I can practically see her young little snatch begging for it!" Kassy cooed.

Kelly was both scared and mildly aroused, certainly she'd never guess this night would take such a strange turn, or how odd her sister's relationship with Sam was. She always assumed they had a great sex life, but if they were fucking other people then how good could it really be? Kelly reached forward grasping at Sam's big member through his underwear, then hesitated and looked back over her shoulder. "You're sure?" Her voice wavered with anxiety.

"Shut up and fuck you little cooze!" Kassy moaned again as she continued to finger fuck herself.

Sam could hardly hear the words being exchanged betwixt sisters as his heart seemed to be pounding in his ears, his mind became a daze of drunken lust. In his dizzy stupor he watched as Kassy's fingers found their way down her fluttering blue dress as she helplessly handled herself, unable to control her urges any longer. She pleasured herself through the silk, and Sam found himself affixed to her like moth to flame. The sight only fueled his unmitigated desire for his Fiance, and for the treat she had laid out for him. His gaze followed the beauty as she strode powerfully over to the bench across him and her sister, who shook in erotic terror. Hiking up the dress and exposing herself to the pair, and wasting no time in forcing her fingers inside, Kassy made quick work of herself and so publicly. She was the perfect woman for Sam.

Sam took after his Fiance, in that he decided to waste no further time. Sam kneeled by Kelly, putting his right hand on her face he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, his tongue diving deep into her throat. With this distraction, he brought his hands down to the buttons on her shirt, and proceeded to rip the shirt open. Buttons popped off like bullets out onto the marble, clattering near Kassy's feet as she pleasured herself. Sam grinned ear to ear as he gazed upon her body, and took no time in taking her left tit into his mouth and sucking on it, and letting the nipple slowly roll against his tongue.

Sam leans forward, his heart beating as he continued to suck on his Fiance's teenage sister's tits. They tumble down onto the marble, and the young author found himself completely enamored with the body of this young girl. His right hand guided itself against her curves, he brought her hips against his as he ground his hardness against her entrance slowly. He continued to provoke her body, his tip entering her, still covered by a thin cotton. His lips left her, and he pulled down his boxers. Springing forth like a piston firing, his length presented itself to the sisters. He lifted the legs up of the younger sister, letting them rest on his shoulders as he began to enter her for the first time.

He looked deep into the eyes of the beautiful girl as his full thickness bottomed out, her body now fully enveloping him. He moaned softly, "God, you have such an amazing pussy!" He moaned, his head now turned up towards his fiance. "You think she really wants it, baby?"

Kelly swooned as the guy of her dreams leaned down next to her and kissed her while her sister watched on. The situation wasn't ideal and yes she did want Sam all to her own but she would take what she could get. If her sister wanted to watch the two fuck while she fingered herself, who was Kelly to argue, atleast she'd finally get to have Sam. Maybe he'd like her so much that he'd eventually break up with her older sister and start dating her.

Kelly gasp when Sam reached down and ripped the buttons off of her shirt. The act was both exciting and a little dangerous and she really liked it but she had puffy pink inverted nipples, which truth be told she was actually quite embarrassed by but as Sam took her breast into his mouth and began to suck they got hard. "Ohhh that feels really good, You like my tits Sam?" Kelly cooed, but her eyes stared at her sister instead of Sam, she was pumping herself with multiple fingers, her leg up on the bench spreading her gash. Her eyes seemed glazed over as if she was looking right through her younger sister.

When Sam pushed Kelly onto her back Kassy moaned deeply, her free hand coming up and grasping her nipple through her dress, she mashed it between her thumb and forefinger and twisted hard. Her cunt was dripping wet and her finger slipped in and out of her with ease, three became four and now all but her thumb were jackhammering inside her. Each inward thrust she found her G spot and rubbed against it bringing herself closer to orgasm. "God that's so fucking Hot Sam...I love when you tease her!" Kassy announced seeing her fiance press the tip of his hard cock, still covered in underwear against Kelly's teen cunt.

It was then that Sam had pulled his big dick out and Kelly got her first real look at it as he grabbed her legs and pulled them up into the air. It was bigger than she'd anticipated and she gasp a little as Sam started to push into her. "Go slow....please....I'm still...I'm still....a virgin..." Kelly warned hesitantly.

At the sound of her sister begging for mercy, Kassy came for the first time, she moaned loudly, the sound echoing down the abandoned hall and her pussy exploding with girl goo. The stream of hot cum splashed out of her and onto the floor puddling near the curled toes of her foot. "Holy fuck this is so fucking hot! Sam tear that pussy UP!" Kassy growled like an animal.

As Sam pushed his entire length into Kelly's virgin teen pussy the girl cried out in both pain and pleasure. "Oh God it's too big, take it out TAKE IT OUT IT HURTS!" She began to plead, her legs pinned up over her head.

Sam felt speechless. An intense, slowly moving wave of pleasure washed over him as Kelly cried out into his ear. He gripped her hips tight in response, his fingernails digging into her soft skin. Her body was so tight, it wrapped around his cock like a snake sucking out the life from his body. He could feel himself melting into her, his senses becoming dulled as he let himself enjoy the younger, tighter body of Kelly. He took a deep, shuddering breath, and looked up at his fiance who was dripping all over the floor, a pool culminating on the white marble. A smile came across his face again, his look of awe at the younger sisters tightness became sadistic and lustful.

"Do you like what you see, Kassy? I guess being a whore runs in the family, because you can't stop yourself, can you?" Without looking at Kelly, Sam pulls his length out for a moment, only leaving the tip fully inside the teenager. He then forcefully shoves himself back into Kelly. "You like watching me fuck your virgin sister that much? You're disgusting", He teases, beginning a steady rhythm into the girl, his hips bucking hard against her long legs. Her short skirt having been pulled up slightly it too flapped against her tits at the force he exerts unto the girl.

A drop of sweat falls from his neck, down his collarbone. It slides gracefully down his chest, before dropping onto the girls stomach. He felt like he had just been shot with adrenaline and then did a line of coke. Soft moans escaped his lips between pumps, usually in the form of cussing. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucking Kelly. Whether it was because she was so beautiful , because it felt so disgustingly hot to fuck her in front of his beloved, or because they were sisters, whatever it was made his thick shaft had harder than he had thought possible, even then his writers brain working out scenarios he could get these two sisters into. Maybe he could write about it, under the guise of erotic-fiction, of course. He felt his cock throbbing with his heartbeat, and even now started to feel his body tense slightly.

Sam takes his right hand off of her upper leg, and slaps Kelly's fat ass, creating a thunderous clap that echoes along with the sloppy sounds of his cock bottoming out upon each thrust, tearing the busty youth apart with his steel. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "And you!", Sam says, his gaze turning to Kelly, "You are a huge slut for a virgin. Trying to seduce me? Your sister's Fiance? How did I find myself with a pair of sluts in need of such discipline?", He laughs, taking her right tit into his mouth and licking her giant, round areola.

"Come on that hurts and I'm not even on birth control, you aren't wearing a condom...I'm too young to get pregnant!" Kelly protested as Sam fed her the length of his meat, but she couldn't deny how hot it was to finally bed her desire.

Kassy yelped as her orgasm climaxed, her sister squawking about getting knocked up by her fiance was enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy exploded her juices sprayed out of her cunny like a water fountain. "Holy shit baby, fuck that cunt, fuck that teen cunt and knock that stupid teen cunt up! Kassy screamed.

Kelly looked up at her sister with disbelief, she couldn't believe the words coming out of her sister's mouth. "Kass?" she muttered as Sam pounded her twat. He as slapping her ass but she hardly noticed as her own sister clamored for her teenaged impregnation.

Sam couldn't hear the sisters over his own heartbeat ringing in his ears, his body tensing and shivering as his pleasure came to its fruition. He could feel the building of pressure come down his shaft, culminating at the tip.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Kassy, I'm gonna cum in your sister!" He managed to gasp out, his hands moving back to Kelly's legs as Kassy made her lecherous raucous. He gripped them tight, his fingernails pinching her soft white skin as he reached his powerful climax. He slowed his pace, cussing between each burst of hot cum into the teenagers virgin cunt. "Fuck, Kelly, Fuck!", he moaned.

The pleasure hit him in throbbing waves, washing over the young author as his shaft bottoms out one final time into the girl. He holds himself in her, gripping her legs again and moaning loudly. "Fuck, Kelly I can't fucking stop cumming! You're slutty little pussy is too much for me!" He cries out, pulling himself from the youth. A loud slopping pop resonates down the hall as he forcefully exits her, the last bit of his cum landing on her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom