Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an exciting, romantic rp! (F for M) *new plot inside*

TooManyThoughts

Super-Earth
Hello and thank you for clicking!

Through this request thread I hope to find a new rp partner to have lots of fun with!

So, what am I looking for?
A rp that keeps me on my toes, keeps me interested and eager to reply. I need a good story that involves smut. Yes, you can have both it is very much possible.
If you are looking for a simple smut rp or just a smut scene, please don't write me. Smut scene after smut scene is super boring for me and I won't do rps like that.

Here is a link to my F-List

Where and how do I rp?
I will rp via pm or thread.
Please be able to give me something to work with. I understand that some situations are not made for writing three paragraphs, but I can't stand the one lined replies. Or even two sentences. I lose interest after a very short amount of time when your replies are this short.

In addition to the pairings that I would be willing to use, I will post a few of my ideas. They are in no way without failure and can be tweaked to both of our likings to make for a great rp experience!

I have two ideas for this general topic.
Idea one: A very rich family with influence all over the country decides that it is time for their son (if they have more than one would be up to you) to settle down and get serious. No more partying around, no more drugs, no more girls that come and go each night, you get the gist. To force him to settle down, they decide that he will be married. If he wants to have any access to his trust funds or the family company and name, he has to play along and get married.
The parents offer a large amount of money to a family that works for them somehow. Maybe someone in a lower instance of their company, a cleaner lady, a worker in a factory. They know that they have a daughter that looks nice, everything else is not interesting to them. They just want her to look pretty on pictures and give them grandchildren some day. They do not expect more from her, for that her parents will never have to work a day in their lives again and she won't either.

Naturally, she is not a fan of this arrangement, neither is he. But they meet for the first time in front of the altar and get shipped off to their honeymoon right afterwards.

Idea 2: Instead of just offering money to someone who can truly use it and will not say no to the offer, the parents / one parent of the girl stole from the company. Money, data, science project, something along those lines. Depending on what kind of company we decide on.
Since the man / woman has a daughter that would fit in age and looks to be married to their son, they offer a deal. Instead of getting the police involved, or worse, they want the daughter of the offender to get married to her son. No questions asked, they just want the daughter to attend offical events with their son as his wife, give him a better look to the public.

Naturally, she is not a fan of this arrangement, neither is he. But they meet for the first time in front of the altar and get shipped off to their honeymoon right afterwards.

I'd love for them to have their problems at first, but to find a way to get along together. Fall in love, help each other be a better person.

At the mere age of four years, she met her soulmate. She just didn't know it yet. Neither did he. They grew up together, living in the same street, often playing together outside, going to the same school.
She had a huge crush on him at the age of ten and her feelings never left. Not through high school, when they just saw each other occasionally because they went to different schools.
Shortly before the end of high school, he and his parents moved away. His father got a better job, another step in his career.
They never saw each other again and she would never know if he felt the same for her or if she was just imagining the chemistry between them.

Fast forward to both of them being in the middle of their twenties. Him a successful business man in a high position at a well known company, or having his own firm.
She one of the most recommended assistants in the entire city. She has experience, she's smart and doesn't mind to work hard. Unable to afford to go to college, she instead worked herself up the ladder until she was a well paid assistant with recommendation.
They meet again as someone high up in his company needs a new assistant and she gets the job.
On her first day they meet and she is struck with memories.

Things have changed, of course. They have their own lives. She's living in a very unhappy relationship where she barely gets attention or love.
He lives in a marriage that had the purpose of making both families richer and the parents happy. His wife is just as involved in making her own career as he is in his own.They barely see each other and often end up fighting because it seems that there is only room for one of their careers in their marriage.

The old friends find back together, but will they be able to show each other that life can be different? That true love and happiness can be found? What about their partners, how will they react?

It was supposed to be a girls night out. It ended with the most amazing sex she had ever had. MC is on cloud 9 after that one night. YC is not only very attractive, they also had no problem talking the entire night before ending in one of their beds. They hit it off completely. But the next morning, he is gone.
Three months later, MC runs into YC again. On the shared bachelor party of him and his fiancee, MC friend from high school. After realizing that MC has helped YC cheat on his fiancee, she can't stay on their party. She can't watch how the man she fell for so easily and completely, gets married to a woman he isn't even happy with.
Especially not because MC is exactly three months pregnant. And only YC can be the father.

Two packs have a feud going on for years. Their territories share a border but both of them want more of the other territory. There has never been outright war, but the pack members don't like each other, stay clear of each other as to avoid conflict. To finally end this feud, both Alpha's decide to join their packs in a unique way. The Alpha's son (YC) is to marry the other Alpha's daughter. Not his firstborn daughter (MC) though, because she is half human and even less liked by the pack than the others. YC is to marry MC's step-sister. At the evening where they meet for the first time to get to know each other before the wedding, MC and YC see each other for the first time. And there is an instant connection between them. Slowly they will recognize that they are each others true mate. But how should they react?
Stop the wedding? Go against the packs wishes? Be together as they should be?
What they both don't know is, that her step-mother not only killed MC's mother but put a spell on her so that she is unable to shift into her wolf. MC thinks that she cannot be a wolf like everyone else, which is part of the reasons why she is not liked by the pack.
They will find out later in the story, we can decide when and how.

Back in highschool, our characters were best friends. They did much together and YC even had a crush on mine. But one day, MC gets asked out by the quarterback of the football team and despite her having just developed a crush on her best friend, she said yes. A few dates later, she is having a relationship with the quarterback and is suddenly very popular at school. All the sudden fame changes her behavior and she stops talking to her best friend when the quarterback, who is now her boyfriend, asks her to. Fast forward about five years. Our characters have drifted apart, not talking to each other for years. One night though, YC hears a knock on his door. MC is standing there, bruised and crying, begging him for help to escape her abusive boyfriend.
Additionally: She could be pregnant. Your character could be married or in a relationship, depending on how complicated we want everything to be.

Possible pairings (my part in bold)
Soldier x civilian
Best friends
Werewolf x human
Cowboy / farmer x city girl
Wealthy man x poor girl

Retired ideas, if you like one of those, let me know but for now I am not craving them.

MC has been battling with a bad life for a long time now. Her parents split up, neither of them really had time for her or her problems, college was adding pressure that at some point she just didn't know how to deal with. Her so call friends left her behind because she was often sad or too tired, to burnt out to go out with them or spend time with them. She felt alone.
On this day, where our story begins, MC reaches a point where she can't take it anymore. Her college kicked her out because her grades were too bad and she couldn't afford to pay anymore. She was kicked out of the dorm, with no place to go. After calling her mother and her father, asking for help, she was told to grow up and deal with her problems herself.
Life just wasn't for her, she realized and made a decision. With a backpack full of her things, she made her way to the next train station, used the little bit of money she had left, to travel across the country to the place her grandma had lived and died a few years ago. The only person to really care for her. MC wanted to be with her again, wanted to die and join her in heaven.
On the platform waiting for the train or in the train, she meets YC. He can sense that something is wrong with her, sees her tears, her slumped shoulders, the look of utter defeat in her eyes. For a reason MC will never understand, YC begins to talk to her. They end up on the train together and he gets her to talk about what she is really up to.
They make a deal then, one that MC is at first hard to convince to take, that he gets a week of her time. A week to show her how good life can be. That not everyone is bad and mean, that there are good people out there and things that she doesn't know yet. Things that will be worth her time, worth living.

Werewolves and Vampires are very much real, people just don't know they exist. But they do, vampires come out at night, wolves live in packs. Both live among normal human beings without being detected. Vampires can not go out into the sunlight, they will burst into flames when doing that. They need blood regularly, no matter if human or animal blood.
Wolves can shift into their wolf form whenever they want. When they shift, they look like a normal wolf, just bigger. If they do not shift for too long, the need for that gets too big and they shift without having control over the shifting. They also find a mate for life and imprint on them. That means, as soon as they are near each other, they feel a connection between them. Once they mate, they share a special connection, making it easy to find the other, to feel when they are in danger or pain. If they ignore the connection between them, they will be less in control of their shifting and they tend to be very explosive with their feelings.
Normally, wolves imprint on other wolves. It has worked this way for centuries now, until YC meets MC.
She is a normal human woman, just moved to the town where the pack lives among the normal people. One day they both meet, either in the local diner or coffee house, maybe at a garden party from one of the people who live in the town. YC sees her and immediately feels the strange pull towards her, the need to protect her from every possible harm, the need to wrap his arms around her and make her his. How will he react when she dances/talks with someone else?
The pact will not be thrilled either. Some will be against this, some will like it. No one will know though how this will play out, will their kids be able to shift into a wolf form? Will the connection between them last? Is there a way to turn MC into a werewolf too? They have to find knowledge that is buried for centuries to find the answers to all of those questions.

A sickness befalls the entire world. Not your classical zombie sickness, no, this one means either die a horrible death or survive and have a new power to deal with. From people who can change their skin color to every color the ycan think of, to people with exceptional sight or hearing, even people who can read your mind. Some are more powerful, some are less. About 1/3 of the world population survives this sickness and now has to deal with the chaos that follows, a new world order and of course, their powers.
Our two characters are two of the ones who survived, with powers that we can decide on our own. They meet and try to survive. Do they like each other from the beginning? How do they run into each other? Everything about this is up to us.

One day, all of a sudden and with no explanation, every form of electricity stops working. Planes fall from the sky, ships stay in the middle of the ocean without being able to get back to land, elevators stop working and fall down. No lights, no computers, no phones, no cars, nothing. Chaos ensues, riots break out and it is clear very fast that everyone fends for themselves now. In a world like this, is it possible to find love and trust? Is it possible to Still have happy moments? Let's find out!

YC is married, unhappily. MC is single. YC is rather wealthy / doesn't have to worry about money. MC works hard for every penny and barely gets by. At first it seems they don't have much in common, until they meet for the first time. Maybe at an event YC's wife forces him to go to and MC is a waitress or bartender. Maybe she works at the diner/coffee shop/restaurant he frequently eats at. They talk and get along splendid.They get closer and closer and realize more and more that there is so much more between them. He realizes that she is so much better than his wife and she loves to spend time with him. One weekend, they decide to spend the entire weekend at a hotel to see if everything is happening in their minds or if there really is something between them. They barely leave their room or the bed, they talk and get to know each other on many different levels. But Sunday arrives and YC has to go back to his wife and MC has to go back to her lonely apartment. Will they be able to find their way together? Will YC leave his wife and go through the ordeal of the split up and a divorce? Will MC wait for him?

Right after leaving college, YC enlisted himself in the military. When he left for his training and ultimately to be shipped to fight overseas, he left his best friend and crush behind. MC, the best friend, is more than sad that he wants to go and get himself in danger. On their last night together, at a big party with all of their friends, she almost confesses her love for him. Something happens though and she doesn't tell him that she has the biggest crush on him.
Fast forward 5 years, when he comes back from the army. The whole town knows that he was killed in action and MC is devastated ever since. When he suddenly ends up in front of her door to finally tell her what he feels for her, she is more than happy.
But not only is he back to tell her that he never stopped thinking about her. He's there so get her to a safe place, because the world is about to be overrun with zombies.

The sister of MC dies after being run over by a car late at night. The police investigates but tells MC after only two days that they cannot find out who the driver was. That answer though isn't good enough for MC. She tries to find out on her own who killed her sister, but she runs into one dead end after the other. At a bar, she tries to get answers again one night. She gets into a fight with someone, but before any harm can be done, she suddenly feels a strong arm wrapping around her waist and basically carry her away while two broad shoulders men with a leather vest with the local motorcycle club logo on, take care of the person she was fighting with. Once she is back on her feet, she wants to yell at the man who carried her away but finds herself stunned when she looks into the handsome face of a man her age (YC). He overheard what she had been yelling about and is now offering her to help find her sisters killer.

RE: Looking for an exciting, romantic rp! (F for M)

Still looking.
Please don't write me it you want something purely smut related.

Back
Top Bottom