Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term Star Wars romance plot

UglyVanity

Meteorite
First, a little about me.

An inspirational pic

I'm hoping to get a lady who is interested in something that can appeal to the mood. Something that when feeling particularly thoughtful, can play a tale of adventure, intrigue, betrayal, love, loss, action, or even just some comedic misadventures. Then on the other hand, when feeling raunchy, it can go that way too and less heavy on the plot. The possibilities are endless, lol.

The theme will focus on a complicated romance and relationship between two followers of the Dark side of the Force. It would be interesting to tackle this long period of many years in an episodic way, each of us coming up with a theme and developing each others storyline breadcrumbs into bigger and better things. We would probably have to play multiple characters or minor characters periodically, or, if this snowballs (And I hope it does), get other players involved in this same world who's own escapades influence the goings on of everyone involved. Some group RP's and individual plots building up to some climatic event. I mean, this is Star Wars. The group and shared world idea is a bit of wishful thinking, A New Hope (groans).

So here is the meat and potatoes. Looking for a female mun to play a character who will go from an Apprentice to a Mighty Sith Mistress , she would be capable, but still much to learn. This next bit is entirely objectionable and can be edited, added to, changed or outright disregarded as this would be YOUR CHARACTER. I'm just throwing a framework of ideas of how this COULD start off.. Anyhoo, she is a force sensitive young woman, who was apprentice to a Sith Lord Darth Whatever who wasn't really doing much on a galaxy dominating front. Formidable with a lightsaber but no duelist, she was growing into what some call a Sith Witch, her new title Darth... Something. With raw power in manipulating the Force, but lacking precision or mastery due from inexperience. Feeling her Master lacked ambition, in true Sith way, she killed him as is custom with the Rule of Two. She now aims to become a feared power in the Galaxy as Darth (name). She soon discovered that she had much to learn both in mind and abilities, her mentor was weak, her tutor was a fool, and he was a coward who had the gall to call himself a true Sith Lord. She set out to accomplish her own desires, her own wishes. She would become as powerful as she needed in order to accomplish this. Unfortunately, she had yet to take on an Apprentice of her own, and even still, clever and intelligence was not enough. Too young to have the wisdom that comes with mentoring an Apprentice of her own it was apparent she needed help to achieve her aims, she needed a precision tool that could be discarded once it's use was over. With her current skills, most pawns were remedial at best in enforcing her will. As such she found herself to a slow start in setting a name for herself. She found herself thrown in a prison after some troubles that came with a bounty being put on her head, where she would meet a brutish man, heavily tortured, though she would be surprised to sense a promising tool in his innate force abilities.

My character would be a mercenary of sorts. A former gang affiliate and enforcer in organized crime. Adequate skill with a variety weaponry from his time on the streets. More warrior than militant, he preferred to use melee weapons, preferring blades. Much of his extraordinary combat feats stemmed from a subconscious use of the Force, which he was unaware of, mostly. The Sith Mistress would mold him and train the muscle as her Apprentice. The now powerful duo plot to escape their prison and exact revenge before heading out to the stars.

She.would manipulate and use him, lying and coercing him to her own ends as she begins a conquest of power, training him, but always making sure to abuse, manipulate, deceive, as well as many other forms of cruelty that would keep him obedient, merciless, most importantly...effective. This worked excellent for her as well, as she trained her Apprentice, she gained in her abilities as well even learning a thing or two about combat from him. She subtlety shifted her Apprentice to not only be an instrument of her Will, but her bodyguard and protector as well. She would grow to love him dearly, and her affections further created turmoil in him as he too found he could not live without her. The duo would have a beautifully cursed tragedy in their fates. The Rule of 2. One with Power, and One to Crave it. She had craved power, and thought she had gotten strong enough to cut down her Master who's only true power was lies and stagnation. Now, she was truly a Sith Mistress of Power, with an Apprentice whose craving for it had fueled her own. Over time they had become lovers, friends, and found to be each other's soulmate. This would be no happy ending, as the life of a Sith is a dark one. There was just as much animosity and hate from bad blood in their exploits. The deep kind of hate not for each other, the wrath and fury type of self loathing hate. She, for destroying her beloved's sanity and forever losing his complete trust. Hie hated himself for allowing her to continue on her path. Between them, they helped each other get whatever they desired, but at great cost as she made sure he would never succeed her, and by the time Absolute Power had corrupted her absolutely he could not strike her down. The path of the Dark Side is a terrible and chaotic journey, with the Rule of Two always maintaining a dynamic of balance in the Sith. A pair of tragic lovers, bound together. The Force Witch knew the Mauler was due to claim what was rightfully his, and she would be proud of her love as she had taught him too well. She had broken him, and he had survived, never the same again after all the betrayals he suffered by her had become to great. The Mauler witnessed many many years ago when the Force Witch had lost sight of the all they had strived for, a weakness he saw in her for the first time ever. Would he strike her down? Would he die defending her instead? The fool. Would she fail in her ambitions if her Apprentice failed to follow through on all he had learned from her? Even if she were struck down, he no longer wanted the title. It would only have been a mercy killing to end her suffering. His suffering.

So, that's the gist, and please suggest any changes, additions, or what have you. I know it sounds oddly specific, none of that is set in stone, that's just the level of badass SPACE OPERA/SHAKESPEAREAN shit I'm going for here. It doesn't even have to play out down that route or be those particular character builds. It does have to have a Lady Darth and her Apprentice Darths tragic love story, of course plenty of Lightsabers, flip ninja kicks, goddamn wrist mounted rocket launchers, giant mouths in the desert, and cheesy one-liners. I mean it's The Wars, man!

Back
Top Bottom