Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family First (Kassy & Sleeping skill)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassandra Moon sat on her big four post king sized bed ravaging her own pussy. She had three fingers inside herself while her other hand worked her clit, going for broke she wanted to squirt. What had got her so worked up was the sight of her daughter Alice making out with her studdly boyfriend. Kassy had been doing laundry, when she was walking by her daughter's room and the door had been open just a crack. Kassy was about to walk in and fetch her daughter's basket of dirty clothes but was stopped when she heard the wet sopping sounds of the two teens making out.

Kassy was about to burst in and scold the two teens because Alice was only 16, but stopped as her voyeuristic tendencies took over. The boy had his hand up Alice's shirt groping her perk teen tits while his tongue explored her mouth. Kassy's pussy had instantly began to moisten and she let her hand drift down and press against her large breast. She had no idea that Alice was starting to get sexually active and the sight of it really got her juices flowing.

Minutes later Kassy was in her bed fingering herself at the thought. It was just as Kassy was starting to climax when her bedroom door burst open and she gasp in surprise. Ben her handsome husband stood staring at his wife spread eagle on their bed. "Honey?" He asked.

"Holy shit....you scared the shit out of me..." Kassy said panting, her fingers still knuckle deep in her sloppy wet snatch.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his body still sweaty from his morning jog, he advanced toward her and sat down next to her on the bed, caressing her thigh.

"Fucking myself...what does it look like?" She laughed, omitting the real reason she was so turned on.

"Want some help?" He asked with a sly smile, reaching into his gym shorts and fondling himself to aid his erection. It was a shame that he had to do that now, but male impotence could strike at any time, and although Ben still looked like a stud, his equipment had started to fail him in the past few years.

"Can you get hard?" She asked, teasing him a bit.

"I can try...How about some dirty talk...that always helps." He replied, his cheeks slightly blushed from embarrassment.

"Maybe if I was your sixteen year old daughter you could get a hard on..." Kassy said, saying the dirtiest thing that came to her mind.

Ben smiled, his face getting more flush. "What a dirty mouthed little slut you are." He giggled, pulling out his cock and showing that it was working.

"I want you to call me Alice while you fuck me!" Kassy said, pulling her finger out of her twat and beckoning her handsome husband in. Ben crawled on top of her and pressed his hardening cock into his hot wife, he whispered into her ear. "Goddamn you are hot.....'Alice'" He said with some hesitation and started to pump into her.

Alice lay on her bed she had a slim petite build and a pale complexion. She was only sixteen and stood 5 4 yet only weighed about 45 kilograms. Alice had long jet black hair that covered half of her face leaving only one of her emerald green eyes visible. She had on a black short sleeve shirt and tight fitted ripped jeans. Alice's shirt did little to his her belly button piercing. Under her jeans and shirt Alice had on a black bra that held her small perky A cup breasts and a pair of black and pink panties with a small white skull and crossbones on the front right thigh. Alice was wearing her black and white converse all star shoes earlier that is until her and chris started making out. Chris was also sixteen he had short brown hair and brown eyes. Chris had a toned figure and a pale complexion like Alice. He wore a punk rock T-shirt and a pair of cargo pants. His hand was up Alice's shirt massaging her breasts. The two teens lips were locked and their tongues were wrestling in eachothers mouths while they shared a passionate kiss. Alice sat up and chris took her shirt off before sliding her bra off exposing Alice's perky breasts and small perfectly round pink nipples. Leaning down chris began to lick and suck Alice's chest causing her nipples to become erect. Shortly after Alice unzipped Chris's pants and pulled them down revealing his long thick 6 inch hard member. Alice licked up and down his shaft before sucking on the tip of his cock. Swirling her tongue around his head Alice began to take him in and out of her mouth. As Chris's cock twitched in her mouth his precum began to leak out of his cock and onto Alice's tongue. Alice sat up, took off her jeans and panties revealing her tight hairless pussy. She then took Chris's pants all the way off and straddled her legs on either side of chris lining his cock up with her soaking wet pussy. Alice lowered herself slowly onto chris until his full length was in her tight warm wet depths. "Fuck chris " Alice whispered as she gently moved up and down feeling chris throbbing inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom