Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MILF/ Cougar / Older Woman play...Long Term on DISCORD

XX505050XX

Super-Earth
Just as the subject says. I'm looking for a well detailed role with a good build up. I prefer older women and would be playing a younger guy. I'm 27 but will play down to 18 if need be. Looking for roles such as : Step mom / Step Son , Mom's best friend, Teacher / Student, Neighbor, Boss at my internship..... etc... Send me a message and lets see what naughty fun we can work up together. Below are some ideas I have but there are so many more that fit these pairings.

Step Mom / Step Son: Your recently my new step mom and it's very clear I don't like you because I think you act to slutty. You and my dad have a nice cruise planned for 4 days 3 night, but at the last minute he gets called into work for a big project and can't go. Unable to get a refund my dad suggests I go in his place so we can get to know each other better and work on your mom / son relationship.

Step Mom / Step Son: My dad is a little more conservative then you so when you go out to the clubs with your girl friends you always lie and tell him you're going someplace else. You change at there house so he doesn't see you in your sexy club outfits. Tonight the girl friend you came with ends up getting drunk and leaving with a guy. Your stranded with no ride because you don't have cash and he would see the charge on the credit card. Plus you don't have a key to her house to get you less revealing clothes back. Unable to think of anything else you call me, your step son, to come get you in hopes I'll help you cover up your naughty fun your were having.

Neighbor / Younger guy: Your son and I use to be best friend but something happened and now we HATE each other. You've always liked me but since he's your son you stop talking to me as well. It's the week of mothers day and your son promises you a nice dinner. You get dressed up and start having wine as you wait for him. That's when the spoil brat texts you and blows you off for his buddies. Upset you finish the bottle of wine. Going into the kitchen to put the glass away you see me pulling up, through the kitchen window. Getting a little smirk you think of no better way to get back at your son then to come over and say Hi to me, his enemy. Knowing my parents aren't home all weekend you slip over to come say Hi ;-)

Teacher / Student:Your the chaperone to a school trip and my high school math teacher. The school treats the seniors of the schools baseball team to go see a major league game, since they won the big game. Because the game is so far away we end up having to stay in a hotel that night. There are an odd number for seniors so I end up getting assigned a room by myself. My room is right next to yours and even has the adjoining doors that lead to it if they are both opened. Once you think all the boys are in bed you slip on something a little nicer and head down to the hotel bar for a drink. While you're there a nice businessman begins to hit on you. You flirt with him a little but it soon becomes apparent he wants more. He follows you up to your room getting to the door he becomes more aggressive trying to get inside. Your trapped until suddenly I open the door to my room coming out. "Hey there you are you're at the room!" I take your hand and lead you into mine giving the guy a sly smirk right before I shut the door locking it.

Looking for a long term partner or even a one time thing. I'm on Discord. Send me a PM with your ideas or interest and I'll respond back quick....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom