Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender Transformation RP

Good Omen

Super-Earth
A little about me first:
-I can sub or dom.
-My limits are scat, gore, tentacles, slime, extraordinarily large body parts, futa, furry, and anyone under 16.
-I'm bisexual.

Now, onto the plot ideas. If you're interested in any of these, send me a PM. Please do not post in this thread, because I will probably miss your post.

Plots Where Both Our Characters are Transformed:
Three Wishes Gone Wrong:
Pretty simple plot. Our characters come across a lamp and a genie comes out, so we each get three wishes. As the title says, the three wishes go wrong, and somewhere along the line, we are transformed.

TG Store:
Our characters walk into a store where the clothes are basically alive and want to latch onto us, where they can transform our bodies as they see fit. The longer we wear the clothes, and they are difficult to come off, the more our minds change as well.

Plots Where Only My Character or Your Character is Transformed:
Inner Woman:
One day a voice appears in my character's head. You play as this voice, this being, who has the ability to morph my body and influence my mind. This voice decides to make me into an attractive woman. Of course, the roles can be switched.

Inner Man:
Same as Inner Woman, only the character starts out as a woman and becomes male.

The Body Suit:
My character finds a body suit of the opposite sex. He decides to wear it just for fun, and is surprised at how technologically advanced it is. Little does he know the effects it has on his mind, making him act more feminine and like a woman. If he wears it long enough, it stays attached. Of course, you can play as the person who comes across the suit. Whoever doesn't play as that character plays all other characters in the RP.

The School for Girls:
My character transfers to a boarding school. He realizes soon that there must be a mistake because when he arrives he finds out it's an all girls boarding school. Little does he know that there's no mistake, that all students arrive at the school as boys, and that they are put through a transformation process to make them female. Of course, the roles can be reversed for this one, and you can play as the person who undergoes the change.

Girly Gauntlet:
Loosely based off of the RAGS game next to no one knows about. Basically, my character must go through a series of tasks and maintain his masculinity. You set up these tasks. Of course, the roles can be reversed, so your character goes through the tasks and I make them up.

Back
Top Bottom