Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

» . ❛ uɴʀᴀνᴇʟ ᴍᴇ ▬ ❜ ᴍ » ғ | ғ » ғ

lait

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.
Designer
HECK
yOlPnce.jpg
H
eH0zCkv.png

XXXX XXXX
CXSll7d.png

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety
lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now.

HECK
vYhRiKg.jpg

NS9oPj2.png

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ Hey! Call me lait !

Welcome and thanks for stoppin' in. c:
I'm a twenty-something year old with a little too much time on her hands and loves writing, drawing, graphics and other things. Some of you may know me, some of you are probably like who the hell is this chick and what's she got to offer on this site???

That's fine!

Lets get to know each other. ♥

I've been writing well over 10 years and can write long novel length posts or a short blurbs. I'm more of a modern setting kinda person but with the right partner and right planning I can tap into other genres.

But with all that aside now, take a moment to look at what ya girl has to offer! And if you don't see anything of mine that interests you, please feel free to shoot your ideas at me too.

Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety
lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now.
est safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
H
ghaqTT4.png

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ pairings M | F . F | F
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ post length is not a huge deal.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ threads or PM only.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ slow pace stories if you don't mind.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ third person | past tense
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ chat me up in ooc

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ɢᴇɴʀᴇs
» dark romance | romance | fantasy | murder |

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ᴛнᴇᴍᴇs
» murder | horror | violence | psychological | vanilla romance | hopeless romantic | affairs | secrecy | blackmail |

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ sᴇᴛᴛιɴɢs
» modern | modern fantasy | high fantasy | film noir | apocalyptic | dystopian

. ☆ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀιʀιɴɢs
bring on the world building!
student x teacher
target x hitman
hitman x hitman
dancer x client
detective x criminial
kidnapper x victim

princess/queen/king x bodyguard
spirit x summoner

red riding x bad wolf
snow white x huntman

not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet
H
Bx4iezP.jpg

ᴘʟᴏᴛs ιɴ ᴘʟᴀɴɴιɴɢ ▬​
romance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» ᴛнᴇ ιsʟᴀɴᴅ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ sᴛuᴅᴇɴᴛ » ᴛᴇᴀcнᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxA student in love with his teacher, a teacher who thinks he's in love with the idea of being in love with her. What happens when he asks for summer tutoring... on his parents private island?

» suιᴛᴇ ₁₀₇₃ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ɴᴏνᴇʟιsᴛ » нᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxAn author down in the city for a book signing at one of the best resorts meets the charming owner and finds herself engulfed in written fantasies about them. What happens when he finds them?

» ᴇxᴇcuᴛινᴇ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ cᴇᴏ » sᴇcʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxIt was just casual glances at first. A touch to his shoulder, undressing each other with their eyes, the stealthy fondle in the printing room... Were they both going to risk getting caught for the thrill of a good time?

dark romance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» нᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡιᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴍuʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ » ᴅᴇᴛᴇcᴛινᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxShe didn't mean to do it,
really. She did it out of love, so that she could protect her home and what she built. Now, how was she to convince the detective that it was purely out of love?

» нᴏusᴇ ᴏғ ғʟιᴇs ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴅᴀɴcᴇʀ » ᴋιᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxShe dance to make money. Or maybe she was just lonely. But when he came around she never felt that way. Great tipper, good looking and well... obsessed.
SH.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

Back
Top Bottom