Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy seeking Futa and M for shameless fun[NSFW]

SweetandSour

Here for the Money
Heya! I'm gonna keep this simple, a NSFW picture gallery for inspiration. See one you like, let's make a story for it. Any kinks in pictures I'm okay with.

But real quick, I have a specific plot idea. Fantasy setting, a young Knight/Prince and his bodyguard/companion, who's the real muscle of the two. He could be a feisty knight, an all too adorable one with a brave heart, or whatever. Think of it like just slice of life adventure. I want 50/50 story and smut balance, preferably long turn. I'd like to hear any suggestions for it, nothing's set in stone.

Plots!!!
A night to remeber: Simple plot, an aspiring sissy finally perfect their appearance, and decides to test it out at a raunchy night club, leading to a whole night of fucking strangers. If love to have a bad ending for this, him being kept in the nightclub as their glory hole attendant or taken home in someone's trunk to never be seen again, cept maybe in a donkey show across the border.
Bullied: Craving a simple bully plot, mc has a bully who teases him and torments him, ecentrually turning him into his "girlfriend". The more abusive and cruel the bully the better, and would love to include plenty of bimbofication.
More plots to come.

Manga Inspirations- 1 2 3

Helpless and Teased
One way to cum out
Modern Day Romance
Liberal White Boi
New at the club
The Pixies new Toy (craving!)
Shown off
A Sissy's evolution
Property Sissy Storage
"Bitch got wrecked."
Asking for it
A Sissy bois natural habitat
Train him good
Trick or Treat! Its off season but love this as a plot.
Role reversal Another plot in its own!
Big Daddy and lil Sissy

Characters I'd like to Play (And outfits I love)
Sombra Trap (Craving!)
Another craving to play!
Gothic Sissy
Casual Sissy
Luv outfit

Kinks-
Aheago
Slutty or Sexy Outfits
Rough, sloppy sex
Interracial
Toys
Exhibitionism
Public Use
Body writing/Dirty talk
Gaping/ruined holes
Inflation
Huge Insertions
Excessive cum
Humor
Creative Bondage/sex games
Glory Hole
Throat fucking
Humilation
Happy, but depraved characters
Gang bangs
Body Modifications (Craving, make me your dream sissy.)
Rimming/anal/Ass to Mouth
Recording/photos
Exotic and creative settings.
Whipping/paddling/beating

Fandoms- All characters will be at least 15, aged up as needed of course.
Borderlands- I'd probably play an OC, but would love to be dominated by cast icons like Handsome Jack, Lilith, Patricia Tannis, etc.
Kingdom Hearts-
Kim Possible- Might be fun to play the Tweebs as teenagers, becoming Shegos boi toys, or perhaps their own family too.
Saints Row 4- Sort of love the idea of Saints row 4, but where Kinzie gets full control of the simulation, and decides to have fun with the Player, hacking him into a sexy sissy body and putting him through trials, to become her ultimate plaything. Or something along those lines.

Also, I'm looking for mainly consensual. My character will be a willing slut, and who doesn't love a slut? Also, not looking for anything too dark, but down for almost anything kink wise, cept for wetting and scat and diapers. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom