Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Dominant, looking for M or F subs

darklove

Super-Earth
Hey everyone!!

So as the title states for this request thread I am looking to play dominant male characters. I am not looking to switch, only looking for RPers to play submissives to my male. Now your sub character can be female, futa, or male.

Now I live on the east coast of the United States, so think New York City time zone. The days I work vary but when I do work the shift is 6pm until 6am. That's 6 at night until 6 in the morning! So yeah, I have a weird schedule but I reply as often as I can. Sometimes that is multiple times a day, sometimes its once every two days. If you haven't heard from me in 72 hours, I will not object if you POLITELY ask about the RP. Do not bombard me every two hours though.

As for kinks, right now I will take anything EXCEPT:
vore
gore
scat
death
slime
tentacles
eggs
oviposition

I reserve the right to add to the list though. I try to keep an open mind. Right now I am craving anything dark.

I won't go into plot ideas right now, but some pairing ideas I can play either one) :
knight/princess
slave/princes
daddy/daughter
princes
mother/son
father/son
brothers
aunt/nephew
uncle/nephew
uncle/niece
roommates
best friends
babysitter/charge
babysitter parent
vampire/victim
soldier/ best friend's wife
soldiers
teacher/student
boss/employee
fairy/warlock
shapeshifter/human

there are more,but I think you get it. I'm pretty open and flexible. Send me your ideas. also I can do different settings: modern, 1700s, fantasy, roaring 20s, future. Again really open to suggestions.

Don't reply on this post! You can PM me!

Also, anyone want to send me a starter to RP through google docs, gmail is darklovedarkheart

Looking forward to RPing with you!

So I have a specific RP I'm looking to fill. I did have it filled but my partner has disappeared, so I am on the hunt again! So this RP is m/f, so I am searching for a submissive female to my dominant male. The basic idea is this: MC is a blacksmith's son. YC is Ireland's King's youngest daughter. For safety YC is sent to her aunt and uncle in a small, remote village when she is 3-5 years old. She ends up trying to prove that she "can be just like the big kids" and gets herself in trouble. MC is about 10 and saves her. The two become unlikely best friends. MC falls for her and when she's 15, he tells her and even proposes. YC is shocked though, MC is "beneath" her station. She cannot marry him. A huge fight ensues and the next day she's gone. They don't see each other again for years. She goes back to her parents to finish her "upbringing" and he goes off and becomes a soldier and blacksmith for the king's army. its been 6 years and they have both changed, but he still carries a torch for her. They end up in the same place once more, and he realizes she has no clue who he is. He's changed too much for her to recognize him. He decides to charm her and make her his, to show her they were always meant to be together. She was always meant to be his.

So if interested PM me!

Also taking any submissives on for a m/m RP.

still looking for the above idea!

always open for m/m plots. Extra points for holiday themes!!

So throwing another idea out there....this one is more of a fandom RP. So any of you who know The Mortal Instruments (the book series) then listen up! I’m looking to play Jace and/or Magnus. As always they will be dominant. So looking for someone to play a submissive Clary or Alec or OC. I can play multiple characters so wouldn’t mind if you could too. Just PM me if interested.

So anyone watch Outlander and up for a m/m idea? Doesn’t have to be canon. I’m fine with OC’s but want to use the show as a reference for the time period. 18th century Scotland and conflict with the English. Again.

Also looking for a daddy/daughter or even daddy/son. Daddy decides to keep his child around as the perfect fuck toy. Uses magic maybe drugs to do so. A week before YC’s birthday, MC starts giving his child a special present every day. Sometimes twice a day. These are magical gifts. All to help make YC into daddy’s slut.

been on a bit of a break. Had a lot of changes happening and some health issues going on.But I'm back and looking to RP!

Back
Top Bottom