Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cheating Girlfriend's Unlikely Partner

WanderingWifey

Banned
Banished
Long term relationships can go bad for any number of reasons. I think the most intriguing ones, the ones with the most potential for a fun story like this, come from when somebody waits around too long to be proposed to, and ends up seduced by somebody showing a refreshing level of interest in her - a feeling that she hasn't felt in almost a decade. Another possibility is where a sex life goes stale, or one of the partners becomes bored with the other. The last potentially common reason that I can think of at the moment off of the top of my head, is when one partner wants to shift their sex life towards a more adventurous one, suggesting that maybe they start swinging, and the other partner wants absolutely nothing to do with it, maybe even feeling betrayed by the suggestion in the first place. I'll try to be as general as possible so that any of these possibilities are a good fit, but I can't guarantee that I'll be successful :) I'm also open to suggestions on other reasons.

For any of the reasons listed above, or for that matter any other number of reasons suggested by you, MC would be carrying a very dangerous mentality around with her, at least dangerous toward the longevity of her current relationship. Frustrated wouldn't even begin to describe her feelings towards everything, and without realizing it, MC has begun to develop a strong sense of resentment toward her partner. That resentment would materialize in the form of being nit picky, and constantly picking a fight with him. Criticizing all of his efforts to do anything around the house, claiming that he always does things half assed, not once offering a bit of reassuring commentary, because she's just too focused on the negative. Her friends, family, and anybody else who knows her well enough to have had the appropriate level of discussion with her about the topic, would constantly ask her questions like why she's still with him, or when the hell is he going to put ring on her finger. MC would say the same thing every time: "It's not your fucking problem, mind your own business!", or some form of that.

If that sounds like your relationship, then I sincerely apologize if it doesn't resonate well with you... but for those of you who see potential with a premise like this, read onward :)

Imagine now that YC, a man who has a history with MC's partner, has caught wind of the situation that she's in. Having seen her for the first time only recently, maybe because he just moved back into town or because he has a mutual friend with MC and only just now realized who she was. Regardless of how he would pick up on who her partner is, the fact that he had looked at her before as cute, or maybe even "doable", he would now look at her like she was a prize, and it's all because the man she was dating is somebody to him that just put a giant bullseye on her back, and now he just had to have her. Taking advantage of the fact that MC has no idea who he really is, and the position that he holds in her partner's history, YC would start hitting on her, determined to turn the girlfriend of his former 'acquaintance', somebody that he's stolen multiple girls from when they were younger, into his booty call. To disappear from his life only to re-emerge years later AND pick up right where he left off? He could barely contain his excitement just thinking about it.

Day after day of continuously trying to start a conversation with her, attempt after attempt to spit game at MC, all she could do was roll her eyes and walk away. Yet, YC continued his daily assault of transparent flattery. With every eye rolling rejection MC handed him after each shot at sparking a conversation, YC could see a change in her reaction to what he had to say. He had an eye for it, after all. It was subtle, but he had been working through the wall that she had put up because of her frustrations with her boyfriend. After about a month or two of working away at it, MC finally began to appreciate the attention he was giving her. The day that she actually continued the conversation he tried to start for the millionth day in a row, was the day that YC knew that he had finally done enough to reach the 2nd part of his plan to win MC over. Casual conversation had begun to shift toward his usual pickup lines. Before he knew it, he had MC smiling for the first time that anybody could remember. He'd managed to get her number that day, and it would spell the beginning of her boyfriends unexpected nightmare.

One night at home, MC's partner had pointed out that she had been looking happier lately. She had only shrugged, like she hadn't noticed, but she had to hold back laughter when he tried to take credit for the change, but that night, it became clear that he was waiting for a shift in MC's mood to bring something up. Something major.

He wanted to try an open relationship.....

Stunned, MC couldn't believe what she was hearing, but her partner kept going on about how it would be healthy for their relationship, and some other nonsense. Going on, and on, and on..... MC finally cuts him off to tell him what she had to say.

"Sure... I mean, if that's what you want??"

He couldn't believe his ears. His eyes lighted up, and he did his best to regroup from the shock of MC's answer, but he wasn't stupid either. He was terrified of bringing this up to her, and now that she was suddenly in better spirits, he works up the guts to ask something like THAT, and she just says.... sure? He wanted to question her sudden approval of the idea, but he couldn't shake the excitement he felt when she gave the answer that she gave. So instead, he offered a bit more of his thoughts on why it would be healthy for the relationship, pointing out that it might help her with her "constant bad moods" and "miserable behavior", and that she would have to control those sides of herself to explore something like this. He even took the time to mention that "being pleasant for a few days isn't enough".

Still, MC didn't seem to be bothered by his words. He was puzzled, but excited that this was actually happening. He envisioned bringing home girls like he was some kinda stud, to show MC that she risked losing him if she kept being miserable, and to see how easy it was for him to get girls so that he could prove that he could leave at any time. However, his luck would be just the opposite, pretending as though he had just come home from his friends house, instead of going out and scoring zero like he actually did. As for MC, the very next day after her boyfriend's third night striking out, YC asks if she wants to chill after work. Just as she was about to politely decline, she remembered that her partner was planning to go strike out for the 4th night in just a week's time later that evening. It changed her answer entirely.

"Sure, I'd love to..."

That was it. YC had finally done it, and he knew that the ball was in his court now. If he wanted to nail his former classmate's girl, he would do just that, and he would even send her home with the mark that he used to graffiti all over town, tagged righht across MC's boobs, or maybe her hip, or maybe her lower back. Somewhere that her boyfriend would easily see if he even took the time to check out his own girl.

YC couldn't wait for him to realize just who was fucking his girl, while he was striking out at the bar, and he only had himself to thank for having yet another one of his girls stolen by the same guy who had done it countless times before.

RE: Character Suggestion Added: Cuckolding - The True Social Order? {{FxM} {Interracial}}

Including a character suggestion now

Back
Top Bottom