Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kobrakid's new request thread

Kobrakid92

Super-Earth
Hello there. Let me first say that this thread is for the kink of beastiality. Before we go any further allow me to say that any and all characters in the following ideas will be at least 18 years of age. I know the site rules states 15 at a minimum but I'm more comfortable with 18. I have numerous ideas and the details on most of them can be altered to accommodate MxM or MxF. I can play either the dom or sub in the ideas.

I'm also willing to play on discord, just ask for the info. I do however have a strict criteria for this. Planning and discussion must be done via PM beforehand. I'd much rather take my time in PM so once the move is made we can start right away. This is non-negotiable.

Typical Ideas:

A guy gets caught cheating and his girlfriend decides to teach him a lesson. I'm wanting to play the sub for this.

A busty blonde gets fucked by a large gorilla.

A married couple are going through a divorce. After a heated day, either at the office or dealing with lawyers, the husband comes home and says that he's taking the dog one way or another. The wife gets infuriated and gets the family dog to mount him before kicking him out and keeping the dog.

A girl watches her boyfriend get mounted by her dog and becomes curious.

A guy breaks into a woman's house where he's mounted by her dog. Instead of her turning him over to the police she forces him to return regularly to take care of and service her dog.

Celebrity Ideas:

A celebrity decides to bring awareness to a certain animal and ends up getting publicly mounted. (Celebrity and animal are up for discussion.) -

A celebrity gets publicly mounted and caught by the paparazzi. -

Preset/Canon Ideas:

Final Fantasy X or X-2: Lulu or Yuna, or both, are overpowered by the aeons and are turned into their slave(s).

Scooby Doo: Daphne or Velma get fucked by scooby.

I'll be sure to add more ideas should they come to mind. Again, all characters involved are at least 18 years of age so please don't ask for younger. Please contact me by PM if interested. Also to stay updated with the specifics of the thread, please read the most recent bump post to see if anything has changed.

Last edited:
Bump with one new idea also a craving indicator. The more **** you see, the higher the craving.

Bump with a slight change of cravings. Also, as a disclaimer, for the ideas on my craving list I'd like to play the sub.

Bump with ideas removed. No real changes in cravings, though fyi I will only be accepting one or two max ideas so it's first come first serve.

Bump with no changes to cravings. Will probably be adding content between now and my next bump, whenever that is.

Bump with minor changes to cravings. Wanting to play the sub for the cheating boyfriend idea.

Back
Top Bottom