Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM, MxM, non-con desired. (I'm sub)

Sethron

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a roleplayer who can write pretty well and likes kinky shit. As far as stories go, I'm pretty happy to do most things as long as they are at least pseudo non-con and my dom roleplays someone larger than me.

I'd write a more intricate call, but I'm really just trying to get something down and acquire a partner. I can play males or females and pretty much *nothing* squicks me, as long as you can write a descriptive fuck.

I will do story-based stuff or straight-up-smut. I want someone who can write with limited grammar and spelling errors. The occasional mistake while you're in a hurry is fine, but if it becomes too much, I'm not gonna be able to overlook it.

Healthy communication OOC prevents IC boundaries from being violated, and I like to be friendly with people.

I like long wolves on the beach and basically all things with a little violence.

Example post:

His teeth on her ear sent shivering pleasure down her spine to gather in her core. She tried to keep in the murmur and managed barely with a shuddering breath. He leaned back, pulled away from her so he could stare down at her form, splayed out on its knees with ass in the air, wrapped around his cock. He taunted her, the words filtering through a haze of anger and shivers of desire. He began to fuck her, thrusting the base in and out, a few inches, sliding along every nerve she had as her body began to respond to his actions in ways she hadn’t expected, the pain melting into some version of pleasure that she had never felt before.

And then he pulled back for an almost full thrust and bruised her soft cheeks against his hips with the force of burying himself again. “Ahn!”

She let out a soft, frustrated sob. Her body was betraying her. He was so infuriating. She closed her eyes and managed out a hostile, “F-f-fuuck.. You… mngh..” But even that amount of protest was difficult as the energy she had was spent on not losing her mind to the sensation that was being forced on her.

Back
Top Bottom