Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Romance. FxM (if the right partner happens by)

C.J.

Moon
First off. I will always at least answer your initial message. Even if it's to simply say no thanks. But I am not always on so responses might take a bit. This does not mean you will like the response you get. If you send a one sentence message with no punctuation or fail to read and comprehend this thread then the bitch in me will probably come out.

Ok. So I know the thread title is a little vague. Its supposed to be while I continue to build this disheveled request thread.

Right now I am only looking for romance stories

Also let me clarify before someone asks. I am primarially interested in stories that involve the fairer sex. Be it female or futa or some combination thereof. But am willing to write against a male character in some select stories. One of which I will list at the end of this post.

I greatly prefer modern/semirealistic. I can write fantasy historical and sci-fi. But have found that they die quickly. So it may be better to stick to the basics when coming to me with a plot.

Since I just started this thread it won't be all inclusive. It will take time to build it into something that will show all the things I want. So for now let's just say that I consider myself fairly articulate and generally post anywhere from three to ten paragraphs. I love detail and expect my partners to want the same. But I am not what you would call an educated writer. I am literate. But will not pretend for a single second that my sentence structure is perfect. I write how things appear in my head.

Regardless of what type of story you want to try know that while I am a switch, my gals will never be submissive good girls. Even in a consensual D/s story they will push boundries and test the resolve of their Domme. In rape stories they will be nothing short of tenacious. I will never write a good little slave that gives into your character's every whim.

Kinks. Just because something is a favorite of mine does not mean that I require it to be included. But I'll love you forever if you want them in our stories.

Kinks for romance
Squirting

Multiple orgasms
Light bondage
Fingering
tribalism
Scratching and biting
Sex toys
Passion
oral
Kissing (everywhere)
Rimming
Anal
Futa (if done properly
Switch

I am craving a sugar daddy type story. Im looking to write a younger woman who in exchange for being spoiled and treated like a princess will make your character's evey fantasy come true.

Back
Top Bottom