Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pendulum (ZachxKatty)

Chloe followed him, slightly confused. "How can so many people own their own homes?" Chloe asked, her and her mother only lived in a small house, which was just one room and a closet. The bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen all was one, the only thing that had a door was the closet, and the was her room. She had enough room to curl up comfortably in a ball, and deep enough so that if she pressed her back against the wall her knees wouldn't touch the door. "And what is a 'Omega building'? I thought my room was going to be the room I was in."

" we have our own little community built her. " victor said as he took her outside. "The omega building is where all not claimed omegas go. Julius said you are to stay sleeping in the room your in until your in perfect health.

Chloe nodded to him, as he said she would stay in the area until she got better. "Yeah, I can see, the community here seems... different." Chloe told him, and then sighed. "Well, how far away until we get to this Omega area?" Chloe asked, it seemed like they have been walking forever.

Its in front of us. " victor said and pointed to a smalled mansion. "Unclaimed omegas stay here its not a pleasant place for most omegas." He said as they walked in

Chloe followed him, looking around the large house. The place was huge, walls standing easily 20 feet high and banners reaching from the floor to the ceiling. "Why is it that bad, it looks really nice, and their not claimed, so they don't mate until they are claimed right?" Chloe asked him.

Victor laughed "once an unclaimed omega hits heat they are up for grabs by any beast without a mate. The beast doesnt even have to claime them to fuck them. They are used as mostly sex toys by beasts who dont want mates

Chloe growled, than spat on the ground. "I'm not living in that piece of filth then." Chloe said, turning away from him, and the mansion in front of her, and began to walk back towards the place they came from.

Victor followed her "Julius specifically instructed not to put you in there yet. You wont be in there til after your first heat. If no one claims you in your first heat. You'll be concidered an unclaimed omega and be put in there. I think julius secretly kinda likes you but wont admit it.

Back
Top Bottom