Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pendulum (ZachxKatty)

"They all arent. julius the giant wolf. Hes never once had a mate. Hes never fucked anyone. Hes very good at controlling himself

She huffed, not saying anything, then sighed. "Fine, I'll give them a shot... but no promises." Chloe told him, before grumbling to herself softly.

Victor smiled and charlie walked in with food "they already had a fresh pot of food cooked. Oh Victor there you are."

Chloe looked over to Charlie as he walked in, she rolled her eyes softly, and looked away, as he brought her her food. She looked down at the steaming bowl, before grabbing just the bread, and looking away from the soup, taking a small bite out of the bread.

zach74374 said:
Chloe looked over to Charlie as he walked in, she rolled her eyes softly, and looked away, as he brought her her food. She looked down at the steaming bowl, before grabbing just the bread, and looking away from the soup, taking a small bite out of the bread.

"Is the soup not to your liking Chloe? I hoped youd atleast try it." Charlie looked abit sad she didnt like it

Chloe looked at him, and then looked away. "I said I just wanted bread." Chloe told him, just because she said she would try to stay around, doesn't mean she would have to be nice to them, she was just there, she didn't really want to be bothered, she was finally free from her abusive mother, but now she was trapped in another place.

"Its not good to just eat bread at least try the soup i want to help you recover your health." Charlie was sincerely trying to help her recover

Chloe sighed softly, as he told her to eat the soup. She said, and nodded to him. "Fine, I'll try it." Chloe said, she dipped the bread in the soup, and took a bite out of it. Her eyes widened, before she grabbed the spoon, and began to quickly eat the soup, she had never tasted something like this before, and it was delicious, she didn't bother the burning in her mouth from the hot soup, she just ate as quickly as she could.

Chloe broke away from the soup, in time to begin to fan her now burning tongue. "Hot hot hot." She said, panting heavily.

Chloe nodded to him, and panted softly. She then looked over to him as he said she had free reign of the mansion. "Th... thank you." She said, her mom usually just locked her in a closet, or a cage, she never got to move around that much.

Chloe rolled her eyes softly, then sighed, nodded softly. She didn't mind the man next to her, and she wasn't exactly sure where anything was in the mansion, and she could easily get lost.

Chloe smiled, as she swing her legs over the edge of the bed, and stood up, stretching softly. "Sure, let's go." Chloe told him, smiling softly.

Chloe smiled back at him, as she followed him out of the room. The long hallway was filled with various types of beast, being fox, cat, and more. All of them looked at her with content, before giving a smirk and looking away from her. "Everyone seems... friendly." Chloe said, sarcastically as they walked down the hallway. "What do y'all even do here? How is there so many people under this one roof?" Chloe said to him. "It just seems like y'all have enough money to run a small town for a year, yet I didn't even know this place existed until my mother brought me to your door step." Chloe said to him, that's what agitated her the most, all of this money, all of this power, and yet they kept to themselves, being selfish.

Victor smiled "their a special group who actually runs the srea. Its kinda like a mafia group. Julius earned his spot as boss. Charlie is actually quite deadly. Us omegas are treated very well." Victor said as they walked he didnt seem bothered at all about the mafia thing.

Chloe was shocked when he spoke of how the people here was considered a mafia. How powerful could Julius be if he was able to control such a strong group of Alphas. She then thought about how she hadn't seen Julius in some time. "Speaking of him, where is Julius? I haven't seen him sense he took me in, I expected to see him more often." Chloe said, not sure why she had such a yearning to see the beast that took her in.

"Julius is busy he runs the place. He left with Pete so we probably caught an enemy. Petes the head interigator." Victor said as he walked a tiny rabbit girl walked by she was atleast a foot shorter than Chloe. She looked nothing like a mafia woman

Chloe frowned slightly, then let out a soft sigh. "Alright then." Chloe told him, on referencing Julius's departure. She then watched as a small rabbit girl walked passed her. "There is for sure a pretty colorful group of beast here isn't there." Chloe said, and then looked around. "So where are we heading?" Chloe asked him, not exactly sure where they where any more.

Victor kept walking "im gonna show you around the mansion then we can got to the omega building. You know the main building is base but alot of these people have their own house on the property. " victor said. As he guided her around the mansion ahowing her different rooms

Back
Top Bottom