Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pendulum (ZachxKatty)

zach74374

Star
It was some time passed midnight, when Chloe was woken up by her abusive mother, she had just turned 15, and she had never had her first heat yet. Her mother pushed her off of the bed, yanking her by her hair to stand up, before shoving her towards the closet. "Get dressed." Was all she said, in her monotone, yet hateful voice. She was her only daughter, but she was an omega, a fate worse than death some would say, and she agreed.

Quickly Chloe got dressed, in some ragged robes that covered most of her face, and body, she wore only a small tank top that covered only her small breast, and down to her belly button, leaving her arms and midsection to be barely covered from the harsh storm raging outside. She wore pants, that was torn apart, leaving her left leg uncovered below the knee, and nothing underneath them. Once dressed her mom pushed her off to the cart.

Her family was a wealthy one, back in the day, but once she was born everything changed, she was shunned, her and her mom kicked into exile, that was two years ago, but now her mom was finally driven mad, and was handing her off to some beast that would take her, any beast would do, but she had heard of an alpha without an omega, so she rode, fast, in hopes to get there before anyone else, to pond off her god-forsaken daughter. Once they arrive, her mom motioned her to get out of the carriage, and they make there way towards the large building up some stairs, her mom rings the door bell, before looking down at her, and kicking the back of her knees. "Kneel down, you worthless trash, maybe if we can think you came from something they'll take you." Chloe's mom said, in a hiss like manner.

zach74374 said:
It was some time passed midnight, when Chloe was woken up by her abusive mother, she had just turned 15, and she had never had her first heat yet. Her mother pushed her off of the bed, yanking her by her hair to stand up, before shoving her towards the closet. "Get dressed." Was all she said, in her monotone, yet hateful voice. She was her only daughter, but she was an omega, a fate worse than death some would say, and she agreed.

Quickly Chloe got dressed, in some ragged robes that covered most of her face, and body, she wore only a small tank top that covered only her small breast, and down to her belly button, leaving her arms and midsection to be barely covered from the harsh storm raging outside. She wore pants, that was torn apart, leaving her left leg uncovered below the knee, and nothing underneath them. Once dressed her mom pushed her off to the cart.

Her family was a wealthy one, back in the day, but once she was born everything changed, she was shunned, her and her mom kicked into exile, that was two years ago, but now her mom was finally driven mad, and was handing her off to some beast that would take her, any beast would do, but she had heard of an alpha without an omega, so she rode, fast, in hopes to get there before anyone else, to pond off her god-forsaken daughter. Once they arrive, her mom motioned her to get out of the carriage, and they make there way towards the large building up some stairs, her mom rings the door bell, before looking down at her, and kicking the back of her knees. "Kneel down, you worthless trash, maybe if we can think you came from something they'll take you." Chloe's mom said, in a hiss like manner.

Julius was a large strong beast his status was not born into he earned it. He was the master of a small beast inhabited manner and a large beast compared to its other inhabitants. It was well know he had no mate. Everyone tried to offer omegas to him but he wasnt interested he was a gruffy beast with a gruff voice to fit his look. He was only somewhat nice to his closest beast friend. He was reading when the door bell ran and he answered the door to see a small human with an even smaller human next to her. In a very threatening tone he spoke "what could a human possibly need from me?" He was large and intimidating a pissed look on his face from being bothered. He looked like hed crush the two women easily yet he had no intensions of harming them. It was the impression he gave off. That was why no one would challenge him on anything, in fear hed kill them.

Chloe's mom jumped slightly as the door flung open. "H.. Hello." She said, nervously. She bowed softly, trying her best to keep smiling. "My... my name is Hannah, Hannah Price, this is my daughter, Chloe price. She... she is an omega..." As her mom said Omega, Chloe made clicking noise with her teeth, looking away from her mom. She then looked up at the beast in front of her, glaring at him. She made another noise, looking down, when her mom gave her a sharp kick into her ribs. "She is a little unruly one, that is way we are giving her to a alpha as your self. We know that you haven't found a... suitable omega yet and we hope that you will accept our offer and take our newest omega." Hannah finished, giving her best smile as she could.

Julius was annoyed that this human took it upon her herself to think he 'needed' a mate. He responded "go pawn your kid off on some other beast. " he slammed the door in the womans face and turned to walk back to his book. He knew if she was persisitent hed be forced to take in an omega he didnt need. He hoped her was unwelcoming enough for her to leave.

Hannah spat at the door, as it was slammed in her face, she then turned towards the girl, growling madly. "This is all your fault!" Hannah yelled, before kicking Chloe in the stomach. Chloe yelped as she was kicked, sending her grasping her stomach on her side. "This is all of your fault! You stupid fucking Omega! Everything is your fault!" Hannah yelled, rapidly kicking Chloe. She then stopped, bumps and bruises covered Chloe, her head was bleeding, and she laid there, breathing in short gasps. Hannah then left her, went to her carriage, and then road off, leaving Chloe behind.

Chloe laid on the porch, groveling on the ground. She ground, crawling over the grown laying against the wall. She panted, pressing the palm of her hand against her head then looking down at it, blood dripping from it, she looked down, as blood pooled below her, being washed away by the rain the every now and then a guest of wind would cause it to cover her. She then slowly stood up, and stumbled towards the door. She made it to the door bell and rang it, before falling back down onto the ground, fainting.

Julius growled when he heard the door bell again. He went to the door and opened it a pissed look on his face that look turned soft when he saw the omega. "She had no right to treat you like this. " he picked her up amd called for his friend http://i.imgur.com/YKOPJUz.jpg , Charlie. Charlie sighed "what is it Juli.... " he stopped seeing the girl "I'll tend to her wounds right away. Take her to a guest room. " Julius laid the girl in a guest bed and watched Charlie take care of her wounds. And dress her in nicer clothes.

Chloe awoke, with a fox-like creature sitting above her. She jumped up before letting out a groan. She held her head as the room began to spin. "Where... where am I?" She asked, trying to get her vision to focus. She then looked down, and jumped as she realized she was in different clothing. "How... who...?" She asked, before letting out another whelp, and grabbing her head as it began to throb violently.

Charlie smiled kindly he was the complete opposite of julius small sweet with a very gentle look. " julius opened the door to you passed out so he called me to help you. Youve got a nasty wound on your head so dont move too much. " charlie smiled more "chloe correct that was julius called you. He was very worried about you. He wont throw you out though hes got too kind a heart to do that. " charlie seemed like he was talking about the wrong guy julius gave very much a distasteful impression.

"Julius... that's the one my mom decided to try and pawn me off to this time." Chloe said, flinching softly. She then frowned softly up at the vulpine creature sitting above her. "He didn't seem that friendly slamming the door in front of my mother earlier." She said, and then laughed softly. "Well, can't blame him, I would have done the same." She said, and then sighed, she was trying to relax, but her head kept pounding, and thoughts began to swarm her mind as she began to slowly remember what had occurred. "He... he wont have to throw me out..." Chloe said, slowly getting up. "Because I'm leaving." She said, stumbling, trying to get up.

Charlies ears folded back "chloe i would advise admgainst that not only are you hurt but you will only get hurt worse if you leave its safe here. " charlie tried to get her to stay. Julius walked in "your not going anywhere chloe you belong here now and I'll make sure you stay ill tie you to the bed if i have too." He said still looking just as threatening.

Chloe growled softly at the large wolf that walked in. "I don't care." She said, shacking off the fox before stepping forward. She stumbled, and let out a yelp. The wolf caught her, she could feel his growl vertebrate through her. She then looked up at him, and growled softly, shacking him off of her, before she stumbled back again and fell on her butt, groaning again as she grasped her head as it began to pound once more, but worse this time.

Julius groaned and picked her up putting her back in the bed "stay or I'll chain you there. " julius gave her a serious look and charlie offered Chloe a pill "this can help with the pain if you'll take it. " julius stood by the bed watching her. She was his responsibility now he wouldnt let her get hurt anymore.

Chloe growled softly as Julius picked her up, and sat her back down on the bed. She then flinched softly as her head lightly touched the pillow. She then looked at the pill that Charlie was handing to her. She daintily picked it up, looking at it sternly. She then stuck her tongue out at Julius, before placing the pill in her mouth and swallowing it. She frowned at the bitter taste and sighed softly. "Happy now." She grumbled, crossing her arms, and looking away from the two.

Charlie smiled and julius still looked grumpy they both nodded "yes " julius said and stood there watchingbher her was spoken to by a cat guy and followed the cat guy. Charlie got up "are you hungry?' He asked chloe

Chloe jumped as a cat person entered the room to call away Julius. She let out a slight huff and looked away again. She then felt Charlie stand up, which caused her to look towards him. She hadnt realized how hungry she was until he had asked her, and she nodded to him, the least meal she had eaten was a piece of half eaten bread that her mother half hazerdly through at her when she had complained about not eating in days.

Charlie smiled "what do you like chloe we can have anything you like made" he said smiling and went to the door waiting for her to answer before he left to have it made.

Chloe frowned softly, looking down. "I...I don't know... bread?" Chloe said, looking away, she was never really given anything else, whatever she would eat would be left overs from her mom, and she was never told what she was eating, she only knew what bread was because she remembered what her mom was begging for once.

She let out a soft sigh as he said he would give her soup and some bread, and then she looked out the window, wondering of where things went wrong, and what she should do, she didn't want to be mounted by some alpha just to be bread, even though once her heat set it she would need to, but that didn't go well with her, she wanted to just be free, to roam the vast nowhere, by her self.

A human https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e--anime-srácok-anime-dark.jpg walked in he smiled and sat next to her. You must be the newbie everyones talking about." He handler her a choker "wear this it keeps a male beast from marking you as his. I suggest you stick close to charlie hes already got a mate. He wont harm you even if you go into heat. Julius is very tolerant of omegas in heat they dont bother him like most beasts would be bothered. You can trust him too.

Chloe looked at the male omega that walked in, and sat on hr bed. She looked away from him, as he began to speak, and then looked back as he held out a choker. She frowned softly, as she then put the choker on, and sighed softly. It scratched her throat, and she pulled on it softly, irritatingly.

He smiled "im Victor Charlies Omega you can trust me at least. " he said kindly and sat there wanting to talk with her.

Chloe looked at him, up and down, then turned away. "I don't see how you can be okay being some alpha's fuck toy." Chloe said to him, frowning as she looked out the window.

"When i went into heat i chose to be his omega~ i wouldnt have anyone else im treated so gently by him. I was 13 he was the only one who treated me kindly."

She did a soft click of her tongue, and looked away. "I guess so, but beast are beast, they're all just sex maniacs," Chloe told him, frowning softly.

Back
Top Bottom