Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some roleplays (ff, some fm)

Styxx

Super-Earth
Several Points on Writing With Me:
I reserve the right to assume you are okay with the next four bullet points if you message me.​

•-- I am generally a slow replier. I can in theory do daily replies but I'm more a few-a-week kind of gal if that. Sometimes it takes me a week or longer, but I don't really like being pestered for responses. Feel free to check in if you haven't heard from me in a while though.

•-- I exclusively roleplay using on-site threads. No instant messengers, no email. I may consider using PMs given the new pm system but that would take some convincing.

•-- Story over smut. While I appreciate well-placed and well done smutty scenes, I care much more about the plot and the characters. Please don't contact me if you're looking to do a high-smut/low plot roleplay.

•-- My f-list is here. Faves/yes columns are always welcomed in a roleplay but not required. Maybes are conditional. Leave anything in the "no" column out of our game.

If nothing below interests you then at least you have an idea as to what sort of plots I may enjoy. If you feel that my interests may line up with an idea of yours, please feel free to send me a pm! For ease of use, I'll list some themes I like/don't like below.

Themes I love: romance, pregnancy, closeted gay themes, oral play, exes, slight age gaps, sexual discovery/exploration, questionable morality, mutual pining, sexual pain, dysfunctional relationships
Themes I hate: abuse/rape as a kink, heavy bdsm, toilet play, large age gaps, heavy smut, underage characters (17/17 and 17/18 pairs are ok)

Last edited:
RE: Looking for some roleplays (ff, maybe fm)

Realistic
High Priority - Medium Priority - Low Priority - Currently Taken

Modern
------ therapist/client
------ ex flames
------ best friends
------ closeted/out
------ siblings/twins/cousins
------ step-siblings
------ friends with benefits
------ bride/best man or maid of honor
------ bride/ex flame
------ drug addict/dealer
------ addict/person in recovery
------ soldier/combat medic
------ soldier/civilian
------ summer camp counsellors
------ best friend/best friend's older sibling
------ couple on honeymoon/vacation
------ co-workers
------ waitress/regular
------ younger woman/older woman (with me as the younger woman)
------ bartender/regular
------ childhood friends reuinited
------ neighbours
------ college dormies/roommates
------ actor/stagehand (original or oc actor; ask if interested)
------ undercover cop/criminal

•-- Daughter/Mother's Boyfriend: A (18-22) has secretly been seeing B, an older well-off man (early to mid thirties). They've been together a while, but A doesn't want to make their relationship public because she knows her parents (especially her father) will freak out. At a family dinner, she discovers that B has been less than faithful to her - when he shows up at a dinner that her mother prepared to introduce A to her new fiance. A gets upset, and tells her mother that she has been seeing B for quite a while now, either during or after the dinner. B continues to see her mother for a while, and A moves out. During a meeting where they planned to break up, A says that she can't live with out him and begs him to keep seeing her. He does, perhaps in secret or perhaps after leaving her mother. Bonus points if A gets pregnant.

•-- Toxic Relationship: A and B have been joined at the hip since they were young. They grew up together, they had their first kiss together, they lost their virginities together. They don't consider what they have romantic but they sure as hell are stuck together like super glue, and wouldn't have it any other way. It was great until they discovered weed together, along with A's partner of the time. Even that was okay at first - until they became less and less interested in finishing high school, and more interested in getting high. Eventually they started trying other stuff, together as usual, and then they dropped out of high school together. Now it's a couple years down the road and they're almost twenty and living in a shithole apartment that sometimes they can barely pay for. They're struggling to get out of debt, keep their home, and escape the addictions to things stronger than weed while still maintaining their friendship. It's hard to escape when the person you rely on aids in bringing you down, though.

•-- Closeted/Out: A is the daughter of a wealthy family who owns most of the small, conservative town that she lives in. B is the waitress at the local 24 hour diner, who sees A show up quite regularly with a group of her friends. When A starts showing up alone, B gets to know her on a quiet night and it turns out the two have more in common than they thought they did.

•-- Best Friends: A and B met in high school/college whatever and became fast friends while spending their time drunk and high and taking walks through forest and 2am drives. They've always loved each other but neither wants to admit it until one day one of them pushes the limits and they wake up hungover and naked the next morning. They're desperate not to let it change their dynamic but neither can deny that the night before was more than a mistake.

•-- Codependent Couple: Character A and Character B are long time friends turned more, and have been living as "friends with benefits" while denying that there are emotions involved. They both went a little wrong in life - one's an addict, the other's pretty severely depressed. Together they make a good combo, though, and they become codependent. When one of them loses their job and then quickly their apartment, they move in together. Mayhem and sex ensues.

•-- Partners: Character A and Character B are in a long term relationship. They've moved in to a new apartment, got a cat, got engaged, whatever. They love each other more than life itself and they're kind of codependent on each other. They have a lot of great sex, exploring new ideas and places to fuck whenever they have the chance. An overlying plot arch to keep this moving varies outside of the sex - maybe they're actually arguing quite a lot? Maybe one cheated, maybe a family member died, or something else to maintain a conflict in the plot. Either way they're screwed, and they have to struggle to keep themselves together in a time where they need each other most. Sex, love and two people sticking it out through rough times because all they need is each other.

Non-Realistic

Apocalypse
------ detoxing survivor/regular survivor
------ survivors trapped somewhere
------ badass survivor/meek-turned-badass

Medieval Fantasy
------ rogue thief/commoner

Supernatural
------ vampire/vampire
------ vampire/human
------ vampire/werewolf

Fandoms

Walking Dead
------ carol/daryl
------ glenn/maggie
------ tara/rosita
------ michonne/andrea
------ escaped wife/alexandrian
------ savior-turned-good/alexandrian
------ oc opposite: beth, tara, rosita, daryl, siddiq

Fear the Walking Dead
------ ofelia/alicia
------ nick/ofelia
------ nick/luciana
------ alicia/jake
------ oc opposite: alicia, ofelia, nick, jake, troy

Orphan Black
------ cosima/sarah
------ cosima/delphine
------ aware leda clone/civilian
------ unaware leda clone/civilian
------ oc opposite: cosima, sarah

Wentworth
------ franky/erica
------ franky/bridget
------ franky/allie
------ bea/allie
------ oc opposite: allie, franky

Orange is the New Black
------ nicky/lorna
------ piper/alex
------ oc opposite: nicky, alex

Grey's Anatomy
------ arizona/callie
------ arizona/april
------ cristina/owen
------ arizona/carina
------ oc opposite: arizona

Pretty Little Liars
------ caleb/hanna
------ ezra/aria
------ toby/spencer
------ spencer/aria
------ emily/maya
------ oc opposite: spencer, toby, caleb

Vampire Diaries/The Originals
------ damon/elena
------ caroline/klaus
------ oc opposite: damon, klaus, caroline, bonnie

Harry Potter
------ luna/ginny
------ slytherin/gryffindor
------ pureblood/muggle born
------ opposing team seekers
------ oc opposite: luna

The 100
------ clarke/lexa
------ octavia/raven
------ lexa/costia
------ clarke/raven
------ raven/luna
------ grounder/grounder
------ grounder/delinquent
------ novitiate/grounder
------ commander/novitiate
------ oc opposite: lexa, raven, luna

Life is Strange
------ max/chloe
------ max/kate
------ chloe/rachel

•-- Orphan Black: Sarah/Cosima, lots of mutual pining and denying feelings because holy fuck this is my clone how can I want to get with them like this? I really dig their relationship and think, especially in early seasons, there could have come a romantic relationship out of these two. They just love each other so much but question the ethics of the way they care and hide it and repress it and act like it's not there until one night they're drunk and Sarah's lips are on hers and holy fuck this is great and next thing they know it's the morning and they're naked in bed together and how the fuck are they supposed to process this?

•-- Harry Potter - OC/OC preferably; slim chance of canon/canon or canon/oc: I love the idea of teenagers exploring and developing their sexuality in a non-magical environment, and I believe it could be fun in a magical environment as well. I'd love some sort of dynamic between them - maybe a pureblood finds themselves falling for a muggleborn, or a gryffindor for a slytherin. Two seekers. Prefect and someone who had wanted to be a prefect. We can also adjust canon ages so that first years are 12 and they end school at 18 versus 11 and 17. All characters will be at least 6th year (or 5th with the age adjusting). Not interested in professor/student pairings.

•-- The 100 - Clarke/Lexa: I am not picky in the least about who plays who. We start just before Lexa gets shot, and simple enough we make it so she doesn't. Or that Clarke can save her. Come up with some other way to bring the AI to fruition later on or something. I just need to recover from what happened. Lexa lives. Clarke stays in Polis with her. Titus gets the shit he deserves. Our main ladies deal with trouble in their lives given you know the war going on and all but their relationship is good. I want plot - I want to advance the storyline and come up with our own direction to take things but I also want moments where they're alone together and happy and drawing each other and shit. I want them cuddled up in her bed, content and flustered but overall ok because Lexa Lives and they will figure things out. Fuck, have Clarke go to Arkadia and stay there for months while they take down Pike and then have them reunite.

•-- Life is Strange - Max/Chloe: After the destruction of Arcadia Bay, Max and Chloe drive off in to the unknown. With only each other left, they need to make a life together and recover from the trauma that they've experienced. (I'm seeing them ending up in a little apartment and being domestic and shit but I'm open to ideas as this isn't thoroughly thought out.)

Last edited:

Reorganized and added a few new ideas c:

Updated; sorted out the pairings and added/removed some plots. Now to go play Crusader Kings and hope to catch someone's eye.

I'm hoping to get more active on here again, so I'm going to give this a bump c:

May as well give this a bump. Currently working on editing and changing things up so keep an eye out for changes.

Have another bump. Color-coded things for easier at-a-glance checking of what I'm currently most/least digging.

Gonna bump this again. I'm only looking to take on a roleplay or two, and I would prefer f/f over m/f right now. PM me if you're interested!

I'm still interested in taking on a couple new roleplays.

(So sorry about the early bump, didn't remember to check the last timestamp and it felt like it had been enough time ;-;)

Gonna edit the first few posts when I get on tmo but for now here's a bump since I'm just getting back after being gone a while.

Back
Top Bottom