Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Magical Smut (And Others) MxF (Thorough Update!)

Masterjay1

Super-Earth
Hey! Male here looking for a fun and detailed partner! I love creative responses as well as bubbly personalities!

Kinks I enjoy:

Toys
Oiled up bodies
Hyper
Voyeurism
Threesomes/moresomes
Excessive cum
Expansion of most sorts
Outfits (A given)

I have a few ideas that can incorporate some of those in a wide arrange of ways from fantasy to something more slice of life:

Witch and Monk/Priest: So, this role I was thinking that you could play a practitioner of black magic or of any sort since it's medieval times and the general population is fearful of anything of the sort, haha! I would play a monk or a priest sent by the local king to your little hut in the woods. This is possible for either of us to take charge. Maybe I'm a corrupt priest who sees a more 'fitting' treatment for your practices, you could be the dark witch the kingdom is scared of and you corrupt me into a lustful companion to you, or something in between!

(Kinks/Possible Kinks: Magic, Voyeurism, Expansion, Outfits, Corruption, BDSM

Librarian/Student
I've had this scene in mind for years now and have played it a lot and almost always love the outcome of it. It's pretty open ended and can lead anywhere from something realistic smut to something fantasy if you prefer!

It's was finals week and most students find themselves in the school library. For once, everyone is more interested in studying and trying to save their grades from a semester's worth of partying and other debauchery. It's Saturday night and closing time at the library is just around the corner. Students begin packing up to head out and grab a drink or continue studying but Jay is deep into his books. He sectioned himself off away from the rest of the students to assure some peace and quiet while he prepares for his exams. You'd play a librarian who could be a cam model that used the vacant library to garner more viewers, a woman who loves the erotica section of the library (especially when no one else is there), or even a witch practicing erotic magic. At any regard, I'd be busy studying when you make some sort of noise that makes me look up and sees up your skirt. You don't realize I'm there yet and I decide to follow you to see what you're up to. Lots of ways it can go and I'm always up for it!

(Kinks/Possible Kinks: Voyeurism, Outfits, Excessive Cum, Magic, Expansion, Public, Being Recorded

Genie/Lamp Owner
I've played this a lot and typically find the girl playing the genie, but I wouldn't mind switching things up! Either way, on of us would play the new owner of an ancient lamp that will grant them wishes beyond comprehension. Am I devious genie who wants to put a strange condition for the wishes? Are you the eager genie whose been waiting for a well hung owner to help you get release in more ways than one? We can discuss this!

Kinks/Possible Kinks: Magic, Expansion, Excessive Cum, Outfits, Threesomes/Moresomes, Oils (The limits are semi-endless!)

Bystander/Mage performing aphrodisiac charm

A town in recent years have begun to see a huge decline in crime as well as an increase in population. This is because of the work of a mage recognizing our most carnal desire: pleasure. Every year around this time, the mage begins a ritual that creates a warm aphrodisiac over the charm and makes those sexually active fall into somewhat of a frenzy. Everyone just wants to fuck and fuck a lot at that. We could play it out as town's people unknowingly being put into this semi-trance or maybe you're someone out in the woods who stumbles upon the source of the ritual and feels it's effects in a higher concentration. Let's talk!

That's it for now! I have a lot more ready just need to sit down and type them out. I am a fairly detailed partner (though this post will contradict that!) I'm ready to hear from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom