Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a quest for love (M/F)

Discoverer

Meteorite
Let's begin with a few things about myself. I have taken this name because I am fascinated by discovery, of new ideas and places, but also of people (the truth of course is that I suck with thinking of names). I'm originally from the UK, but have lived in various countries, which however doesn't mean that I grasp more than the basics of the language.

In a roleplay, I'm looking for a combination of smut and plot, at what I would guess be a 50/50 mix, but please don't hold this to me, I'm not very good with setting ratios. I prefer more modern settings, if only because they seem more real to me and I really value realism in my roleplaying. My posts tend to be something between one and three paragraphs, I'm not a novelist but also not a one-liner spewer. I can write in both first and third person, so I will use whichever has your preference.

I'm not very dominant, but not submissive either, so I really like it when things come from both sides really. I also don’t think that different places on the social ladder should automatically change how people are in a relationship, at most, those things add to the discovery of each other.

Pairing/setting ideas (My preference is in bold)

Survivor/Survivor: In a zombie apocalypse or a crash, or anywhere else where they have to rely on each other without much in the way of other people around.
Spy/Spy
Criminal/Lawyer
Criminal/Criminal
Journalist/Politician
Journalist/Pop star
Prisoner/partner: This one would probably include an attempt to escape, and then being on the run.
Vampire/werewolf
Mental Patient/Doctor
Pirate/Pirate
Naval Captain/Pirate Captain
Human/Dwarf
Young Man/Older Woman
Assistant/Boss
Aid Workers /Kidnapper
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Vampire
Businessman/Mercenary
Astronaut/Astronaut
Priest/Parishoner
Lawyer/Mob Boss
Detective/Criminal
Chef/Waiter or Waitress
Doctor/Nurse

I love:
Dark-skinned women (particularly black women)
Loving sex
Cuddling
Realistic bodies
Interesting stories
Pregnancy

Limits
Toilet play
Vore
Unrealistic bodies
Gore
BDSM beyond perhaps a single spank, a little tying up/handcuffs, or blindfolds
Toys
Rape
Humiliation of either character
Incest
Godmodding

I've added a few pairings and other things to the main post.

Pairings:

Mental Patient/Doctor
Pirate/Pirate
Naval Captain/Pirate Captain

Back
Top Bottom