Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for regular RP partner ( F X M)/(F X Dickgirl))

Indianwoman

Planetoid
Hi
I am Monali . I am 32 yrs woman from India though I can play charactors from age 18 to 40 yrs in the RP.This post gives basic information about my roleplaying method liking etc.
I am looking for regular role players who will play as male characters or dick girls.( Your real genetials does not matter )
I prefer to play on google hangout or yahoo messenger or thru emails or may be here in exceptional cases if we gel well.
I can play characters of women who have independent personality ..can think for herself..who are not typical brainless submissive though i love to give to wishes of really some good strong characters which are strong by virtue of their body/power/wealth/mind/intelligence.
I generally write good amount of description 2-3 paras of 5-6 lines each in my replies.I love details as I believe God is in details.
i like it 50-50 percent smut/story though i dont prefer complete story or complete smut.
I prefer to play contemporary / modern times scenes plots ..at max 100-150 yrs back stories...also only Human characters.
In plots and descriptions/replies of me and you ...I love beautiful natural settings of surroundings places locations mixed with luxury...finer nicer things of life along with interesting witty characters..
Before jumping to RP..I like to discuss idea plot charactor details and general outline of plot with my RP partner. I love to have lively witty good communication with my partner..
Based upon above we can discuss plan plot for our RP .Thanks.
My gmail hangout id is monali2010roleplay@gmail.com and yahoo id is monali_roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom