Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa/F Or Futa/Futa/ Roleplays (Now on Discord)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
As the title says I'm looking for some roleplays involving my futa character paired up with either a female or another futa. I do have a few ideas in mind as well as pairings we can do as well. As for rules you can check this thread for my rules. I would read the rules as there's something required for messaging and if it's not there I won't respond. Also I do roleplay through Discord now so PM me for details if you want to roleplay that way.

Ideas

(For these I would like to be the one playing the sub but it can go the other way around.)

1. YC/MC who's a futa is an adventurer that's lost deep in the jungle or forest. She comes across what looks like a giant flower but instead is an Alraune. It's take quite an interest in you/me and your/my special 'package'. So much it decides to keep you/me as her new plaything.

Pairings: Futa/F or Futa/Futa

Kinks: Bondage, tentacles, monster girl, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture, penis milking, forced orgasm, & mind break

2. YC/MC works for this special company that produce a special type of milk. Being a low level employee the secret ingredient is kept secret from her. One day she becomes nosy and sneaks into one of the milk producing rooms only to find out they been using semen from futa women like herself to make the special milk. She ends up getting getting caught and well lets just say she's going to become their new producer.

Pairing: Futa/F

Kinks: Bondage, edging, penis milking, sex toys, massaging, anal, machines, & electro play

3. YC/MC has been pretty much blue balled for over an month and her friend has noticed it. She's tried to help her with it but YC/MC refuses. Her best friend finally has enough and decides to formulate a plan. So one night after YC/MC gets home from work she decides to treat her to some of her favorite foods and drinks. Of course she actually drugs YC/MC while they're having fun so she could finally get the girl to relax, plus have her way with her.

Pairings: Futa/F

Kinks: Bondage, ticking, edging, orgasm denial, anal, vanilla sex, penis milking, machines, & sex toys

4. This next idea was inspired by this pic. Basically YC/MC is a futa fox girl, or cat girl, whatever you want it to be. She's being hunted down by a group of hunters. YC/MC's kind is extremely rare and their sperm is worth a lot of money. It doesn't help either that YC/MC is in heat and before she could mate get caught. Of course these hunters are cruel and instead of milking her just yet they decide to torment YC/MC a bit.

Parings:
F/Futa or Futa/Futa​

Kinks:
Bondage, edging, orgasm denial, penis milking, sex toys, anal, & urethra play.​

Other pairings

Student/Teacher
Human/Demon
Human/Alien
Monster Hunter/Monster
Normal girl/ Punk girl
Normal Girl/ MILF next door
Human/Neko

That's all I can think of for now. If you have a specific pairing or idea feel free to tell me. So if you're interested please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom