Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail [Sleepingskill/SWN1994]

SWN1994

Star
Ding! Ding! Ding! the electric bell from the laptop rung wildly as others sent more and more money to the performer, the dark hair male offered a sweet smile as he leaned into the camera-ensuring his ass was in the shot as well. The mask he wore was quite simple and hide his face well. Behind the mask was 27-year-old Nathan Grant, a two-year teacher at the local small town high school. He enjoyed his work and he loved teaching; however, much like any other teacher he made a low wage, thus he needed a side job but working somewhere in town was not ideal so he begin to do cam-shows in his inherited two-story farm house. He normally did this after he finished off grading and correcting papers.

“Haha, sorry babe—you know you can’t pay me enough to take off the mask.” Nathan smiled warmly as he sat up, the small panties he wore by request doing little to conceal his member. Tilting his head to the side as he read more comments the older man chuckled and grinned a bit before blowing a kiss to the camera “Awe don’t be sad guys! I’m sorry, but I really shouldn’t do that though. . .” Nathan pouted slightly, rubbing his arm shyly as he leaned back a bit as requested by one of his viewers.

Taking a sip of some beer the brunette rubbed his knee before chuckling, tonight it really seemed as though they wanted to see him tonight, fully nude. Laying back the man tilted his head back to look back into the camera, laughing softly before he finally caved in. They were good fans and truthfully being so loyal for over a year they should get something in return; it wasn’t like any of them lived near him so he was safe, right?

Slipping off his mask the man grinned a bit as he turned onto his stomach and looked into the camera “There, see? Nothin’ special guys. Heh, hope you all aren’t sad.”

After night of fun Nathan went to bed and that morning hurried off to school, having to get there early to set up a few things and this was known to his students as many of them would come early in the morning to get help with homework, though today it looked as if Nathan wouldn’t have to worry about that.

Back
Top Bottom