Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB 🌷 Plot Lovers Wanted 🌷

- 🌷 -

Hello! Please call me Luna! This is my request thread. Thank you in advance for reading through all of this if you do!

Rules.

⚠️ I roleplay strictly on BMR, either via PM or thread. Lately, I've had a preference for the later.
⚠️ I do NOT do one line roleplays.
⚠️ I personally don't like roleplaying with men. Please respect my boundaries.
⚠️ I roleplay in third person only. I am not my character.
⚠️ I can play either characters listed in the plots below, the choice is up to you!

Get to Know Me.
As stated previously, you may call me Luna! I'm a woman going to college who loves other women!

One of my favourite things to roleplay is romance, followed by drama and tragedy. I love the morbid, and I love a struggle for happiness. You will probably see that in the scenarios I've listed below and though they aren't necessary for us to roleplay together, they are an excellent starting point for what I like, dislike, and what I'm looking for!

I love romance, I love the idea of soulmates, of women saving other women from tragedy simply by loving them. All of these things make it so, so easy for me to roleplay! I of course like more light hearted stuff too but, my preference is drama and intrigue!

I also love smut, so don't worry about that! Though it wont be the central focus of our stories together, I usually enjoy a decent amount of it.

OOC chit-chat is also a favourite of mine, as is plotting together as we go along. I very much enjoy getting to know the person I'm playing with and getting to build a world together! It's a lot of fun.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, please do not hesitate to ask! Without further ado, please take the time to read through the scenarios I've listed below, if you'd like to! Otherwise, thank you for reading this far and giving me a chance!

Key.
⭐⭐⭐ Craving
⭐⭐ Interested
⭐ Neutral

- 🌷 -

💌 Forbidden Affections 💌
{F/F or F/Futa}
⭐⭐
The slow burn love story of a young maid and her beautiful, but ever lonely employer.

A CEO, perhaps one of the richest self-made entrepreneurs in the country, spots a gorgeous young woman while out with her husband for dinner. She sees the woman is struggling, practically dragging her feet in what has clearly been too long a shift and, in a moment of uncharacteristic kindness, she offers the poor thing a job as a live in maid. On her first day, the young woman finds that perhaps this job offer may not be as professional as she’d originally thought. She finds herself being stared at, longed for from across the room, and sized up but not by the Mister. Instead, it’s the Missus who looks on a little too long, or watches her a little too carefully. The maid isn’t sure what to think of this, and her employer isn’t talking. It’s only passing glances and harsh tones as she lays down the rules of house, and maps out the places this new maid is meant to clean and meant to stay away from, including her employers bedroom. Just what has she gotten herself into?

🌴 Paradise Found 🌺
{F/F or F/Futa}
⭐
For a runaway bride, a stranger on a beautiful island becomes all she needs and for a stranger,
a runaway bride becomes the love of her life.

After a particularly harsh beating, a young bride finds herself on a plane with a one-way ticket to somewhere, escaping what felt like capture, hoping to find some place to call her paradise. She arrives with the clothes on her back, her passport, and enough money to buy herself a room for the next month or so. Not even a phone or case of luggage, her entire life left behind. It’s for the best. She finds herself wandering the streets when the sun sets, dipping in and out of venues and speaking to locals. As the night grows darker, she makes her way to the bar for one last drink and finds herself being hit on by a gorgeous woman who can’t take her eyes off her. The two of them end up spending the night together, and the both of them find that as their night goes on, it becomes easier and easier to confide in one another.

🌟 A Night Bathed by Stars 🌟
{F/Futa}
⭐
In the world of the fantastical, orcs and elves have hardly been known to get along.
But for one duo, they become the most unlikely of friends.

An elf and an orc -- most would say the two have nothing in common. On the contrary, this particular elf and this particular orc are nearly one in the same. Both abandoned by their families, one in a war and the other because she was a bastard, the two survive together and with their small band of thieves and troublemakers. Life is tough but, it’s good. Weeks and months pass, even years go by, but no matter the hardships they face, the orc and the elf both still have one another and sooner or later, their friendship begins to grow into something different. Something more romantic. As the both of them and their posse get involved in something far bigger than any of them, their love for eachother is put to the test in more ways than one.

🌷Pairing Ideas 🌷

Elf x Orc
Mother Superior x Nun
Nun x Nun
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
College students
Best Friends
Popular Girl x Unpopular Girl
Monster Girl x Human Girl
Bad Girl x Good Girl
CEO x Secretary

🌷Fandom Stuff🌷
I can go either character on these pairings, too!

OC x Sombra {Overwatch}
OC x Widowmaker {Overwatch}
OC x Zarya {Overwatch}
OC x Pharah {Overwatch}
Sombra x Zarya {Overwatch}
Sombra x Widowmaker {Overwatch}
Eve x Villanelle {Killing Eve}
Eve x Carolyne {Killing Eve}

🌷Big List of EXTREMELY NSFW Pics for Inspiration🌷

And finally, This is a list of things I will NOT roleplay:​
Rape/Non-con
Incest
Toilet play (watersports, scat, etc.)
Vore
Heavy BDSM
Bimbofication/Stupid Characters in General
Furries/Beastiality
Pedophilia (20+ ONLY)
Celebrities/Real People
Racism/Abuse/Homophobia/Bigotry of Any kind in a sexual manner

*Please check my F-list for a more detailed list.​

🌷Thanks for reading! I hope to be playing with you soon!🌷

- 🌷 -

Last edited:
RE: ❤ {F/F & F/Futa} Let's Plot Some Idea's! ❤

Bump! I'm pretty busy with school right now, so they only time I'll really have a chance to roleplay is on weekends and perhaps evenings! But I promise to reply at least once a week minimum!

Bump! Still looking for some more partners! I have some time today to brainstorm and hopefully reply!

Bump! Really craving my Forbidden Affections plot!

Bump! I'm back baby! It's been a While but I'm finally in a place where I'm feeling good about my writing and actually have the time (sorta) to play! I'm in school right now still, so my schedules tight but, I have more than enough time for roleplaying!

Back
Top Bottom