Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gore Whore (Kassy & Alextruchev)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Moon was dressed in her usual goth trappings, fishnet stalkings, red vinyl knee high boots, a short purple plaid miniskirt and overly tight white blouse buttoned just high enough to keep her massive breasts stowed from view. She loved this shirt because it was two sizes too small and showed off her pierced nipples through the thin fabric.

She exited the bus and looked up at her new school, today she was starting the first day of her sophomore year since her family had moved her from the city out to this small town. Kassy had gotten into some serious trouble in her last school, and because of this she'd been relocated leaving all her friends and boyfriend behind.

She pulled her small clutch purse out and pulled out a pack of Marlboros and lit one up right in front of the bus driver. "Hey you can't smoke on school grounds young lady!" He scolded her, to which she held up the back of her hand and raised her middle finger before striding off.

As she approached the crosswalk she saw a flier on a telephone pole and stopped to glance at it. It was for a metal band's show, Diabolix. "Huh, well atleast this pussy ass middle of nowhere town has some decent music." He whispered to herself as a group of cheerleaders walked by her giggling.

"Smoking is gross" One of the them said and Kassy exhaled a big cloud of smoke at them. "eewww". It was then that she felt a big hand slap down onto her shoulder, she gasp and turned to see a large man in a sport coat.

"Young lady, I realize you are new here, but we take underage smoking very seriously here at Pennbrooke Academy. Put out the cigarette and come with me, I'm going to have to write you up." The teacher said, shooting a disappointed look at her.

Kassy dropped the smoke and stomped it out of the pavement and then followed the man into the school's office. "Good Morning Mr. Taylor." The Secretary said.

Kassy surveyed the office and saw the name plate on the principal's door, Dick Taylor. Great not only had she been caught smoking but by the principal of the school none the less. The secretary, Mrs. Appleton was a ditsy looking blonde. "Principle Taylor, this young man was caught fighting with another student this morning." She said and nodded toward the row of seats against the wall. Kassy turned and looked, seeing a tattooed bad boy sitting there, maybe he was one of the guys from that band she saw the flier for, he certainly had the attitude and the look.

"Thank you Mrs. Appleton, I'll deal with him after I've finished with this new student. She thought nobody would notice her smoking right outside my Academy. Come with me young lady." Mr. Taylor said sternly as he held the office door open for her.

Kassy said nothing while Mr. Taylor berated her, she had absolutely no fucking idea what the man was talking about. Some kind of bet? What she did recognize was that the much older man, although flustered, seemed enamored by her cleavage. No surprise there, she wore revealing clothing because she liked the attention and more importantly she liked the control she could exert.

"So you've got a thing about smoking....I get it, seeing a small white cylinder sliding in and out of a hot young girls lips makes you a little ....what?...Angry? Frustrated? Turned on?" Kassy said with a coy smile, her finger running up the pale flesh of her breasts and trailing up to her face. "Eyes up here big boy." She whispered.

"Wha???" Mr. Taylor gasp, his eyes suddenly snapping up to Kassy's own eyes. "Young lady, I don't know who in the holy hell you think you're talking to but I won't be manipulated. I've been a principal for almost 20 years and I don't like what you are implying." Dick Taylor snarled, the veins in his neck standing out against his tight collared shirt. "Detention....One week, and give me the rest of those cigarettes right this minute. If I catch you smoking again, we start the suspension process. How do you think your parents will like that?"

Kassy reached into her tiny purse and tossed the crumpled half pack of cigarettes onto the man's desk. "Fine...whatevs..." She said. "So you don't wanna fuck then?" She asked slyly.

"No...And watch your mouth." He answered, but he was still having a hard time keeping his eyes on hers and not her big young perky breasts.

"Are you fucking Mrs. Appleton...I saw the way she was looking at you. Does her husband know?" Kassy added in, standing up and letting her tiny mini skirt flip up as she did, flashing her principal, sans panties.

"You are dismissed Miss Moon." Mr. Taylor said, his face burning bright red.

Kassy walked out of the office and shot Mrs. Appleton a wink, then turned her attention to the cute metal head. "Careful he doesn't like girls, he might like boys though!" Kassy said with a giggle and strode out into the hallway, letting her tiny skirt flip up and give the guy a peak.

"Send that little punk in here Mrs. Appleton, and cancel our lunch date...I've lost my appetite." Mr. Taylor said over the intercom.

Kassy hadn't gone on to her first period class, instead she'd waited in the hall for Alex. She could hear Mr. Taylor's yelling from all the way out in the hall and giggled several times. When she saw the young man of questionable appearance emerging from the office, she smiled and waved.

"Hey....so you like girls, huh? My name is Kassy...I'm new here, but I'm not new to anything else...if you know what I'm saying." Kassy said, putting on her best cutesy fuck-me voice. Kassy had her back arched, pushing her pierced nipples tautly against the thin fabric. "You're cute, and from what I heard 'Dick' yelling about you're in a band...I like metal, you got a girlfriend? No, wait scratch that...I don't give a shit if you have a girlfriend, You are my boy now...." Kassy quipped leaning in toward his chest, letting her pierced nipples graze against his chest.

Kassy's temperature went up atleast 2 degrees as the recently revealed appearance of this super hot guy pressed up against her. She could feel the bulge in his skinny jeans pressing against her pelvis. "I do get what I want, and I want you." Kassy said with a small laugh. Feeling Alex's hand teasing at the hem of her tiny skirt she shifted her legs, slightly spreading her thighs. They were standing in the entryway of the school before first period, the halls were brimming with peer students and Kassy absolutely loved the attention as underclassmen glared at them.

"What's your name cowboy? I don't slip into closets with boys I don't know." She asked as he'd neglected to introduce himself to her. Hoping, nay praying that the hot boy might do something dirty like slip a finger into her right here in the hallway.

Back
Top Bottom