Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a few Ideas -Long/Short Term- **Thread/Discord**

Ladydark

The minds master
Hey There ^_^

Lady here, but don't let my name lead you, I prefer to play Dom Male characters, you can find out about me/them on my F-List :)

**Edit** I rp in 3rd person, I prefer Anime pics for character refs, I post 1-2 para, I DON'T rp in PMs **

Here is my current idea :)

YC is the headman's daughter in a small but strong village. This will be set more or less in the past, like waring states era (think Inuyasha/naruto time periods) YC can either be human, or a humanoid demon, (ie inuyasha/Kouga/sesshomaru) MC will be a humanoid demon male.

YC will be going through a coming of age or some kind of ceremonial ritual that will involve her leaving the village for a short time. She can be engaged or betrothed to someone if you want, but nothing can happen between them until she returns.

That's where 'I' come in, MC will come across YC in the woods, and either by hypnosis or magic, will make her his. I want her to finish her 'trial' and return home, but not to her love (if she has one) but in the arms of MC, her new love.

This can be both a 'romance' and a rough love rp... because MC can lift the spell or drop the hypnosis when they are alone, letting her remember everything they've done together, slowly breaking her will to fight him, until he no longer needs the spell/hypnosis...

We can work out other details through PMs :)

**New 9/16/2017**

Looking for anything master/slave...

-Anime Pics
-Hentai world setting
-potions/sex drugs
-Mind control
-70/30 smut/plot

Back
Top Bottom