Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Meo's current cravings!

meomeo

good girl, fit for duty
~~ HOUSEKEEPING ~~
(the boring bits - but don’t skip!)

A few quick hitters before I get to the juicy bits.

1. A brief intro: I have been ERP-ing for longer than I care to admit. But I keep coming back to this guilty pleasure time and again...

2. My F-list can be found in my signature.

3. My cravings for pairings and settings come and go. But I never stray far from the following themes/elements : uppity, tease-happy women getting put in their place or receiving their comeuppance; good girls landing in bad/compromising situations; being the victim of manipulation, coercion, or peer-pressure; prude-shaming; experienced man - exploitable girl dynamic; sleazy, conniving gents; playing smugly self-righteous, overconfident, naïve, gullible characters.

4. Writing style. The term bandied around here is ‘literacy’ – which taken literally (heh), is setting the bar quite low. Rather than plain 'literacy', I prefer partners who display a good voice and active imagination. Blame my previous partners for spoiling me rotten! Prospective partners can take a gander at some of my forum posts for reference.

5. Commitment (and a note on post frequency). Real life obligations prevent me from posting more than 4-5 times a week. In case of extended absence, or if a scene no longer does it for me, I will spare time (the two minutes it’ll take) to let me partner know. As far as roleplaying goes, nothing is more discouraging than a mismatched level of investment.

6. Medium. I prefer roleplaying onsite, whether through the message boards or PMs. I intend to keep this guilty pleasure of a hobby a secret. Somewhat easy to minimize my footprints on here – very awkward to explain why I have Discord installed (none of my friend circles really use it); or why I have another email account.

7. I think that’s it! Whew… these quick hitters turned out to be a mouthful. Right - please don’t be intimidated by the above! It’s the last thing I intend to do...

~~ CURRENT CRAVING(S) !! (the juicy bits) ~~

Girl x her mech

IMG_0013.jpeg

This is my take on the daddy/daughter pairing:-

You are a preeminent robotics/AI inventor before an apocalyptic event wiped out half the human race (your wife among the casualties), reducing 90% of the Earth’s surface to a radioactive and lawless wasteland, leaving your baby daughter as your only family.

You get by as a scavenger, eking out a hard living for you and your daughter.

About the time she hits puberty, you find out you only have a few years left to live, done in by terminal illness and long-term radiation poisoning.

You dedicate your remaining time ensuring your teenage daughter’s survival once you’re gone. You pour your heart and soul into building your magnus opus - a giant robot/mech suit for the girl, replete with self-sustaining life support systems (air recycling, food processing, water purification), weapons to protect her from environmental and man-made perils, and stocked with all the educational/entertainment content she will ever need.

You manage to complete the robot weeks before you die. As one of your last acts, you upload your consciousness to the mech’s OS.

It is a tremendous feat. In a sense, you become the first man to live forever. As your daughter’s mech suit, you continue to fulfill your fatherly parental duties.

Fast forward a couple years - your daughter (MC) has grown up to become a mischievous, wise-cracking, too-smart-for-her-own-good mechanic/scavenger, piloting her mech (i.e. ‘you’) exploring the wastelands. Like most dads to an 18 year-old daughter, you grew increasingly exasperated by her newfound rebellious streak, her tattoos and skimpy outfits, her mastery of swear words learned through Old World videos, and any boy who shows a shred of sexual interest towards your little girl - which are aplenty, you hate to admit your little girl has grown up to be a 10/10 knockout - makes you irrationally angry.

Like most 18 year-old girls, MC find her ‘daddy’ preachy and overly-protective. By now she had perfected her eye-roll and pout. But beneath their bickering and spats, there lies a deep-rooted familial love between daddy and daughter born out of shared hardship. She also has the sense to realize it’s now her turn to be the care-giver - she is a grown-up girl, while daddy is fast becoming a creaky old machine, his joints and guns and paint job requiring constant care.

And of course we play out her sexual awakening as a young woman, how our characters’ love develop into something more, a one-of-a-kind human/robot incestuous love.

Definitely one of the most peculiar ideas I’ve had. PM for more discussions if interested!

Feminization

Extremely interested in exploring this kink - especially playing a toxic misogynist guy being transformed into a hottie. Can be done across different backgrounds.

Mistaken identity/forced prostitution story

An American/British-born Asian vacationing in her native country gets mistaken for a local hooker!

Elements: Interracial, degradation and humiliation; dirty talk; prostitution; dubious consent (at start); multiple partners

Girls for defeat, peril, humiliation, degradation... and bad ends

Overconfident bright-eyed OC super-heroine
Teen detective(s) with a very high opinion of herself... and a penchant to poke in the wrong places

Fantasy world GM

Looking for Gamemaster for an intrepid but bumbling female adventurer who despite her best efforts, keeps getting into all kinds of perilous and sticky situations!

Downright sleazy MMMF scenarios

Steakhouse waitress working a rowdy VIP room
Fresh-faced college grad x her chauvinistic, patriarchal, sexist colleagues
Rookie stewardess on a red-eye flight

'Cat and Mouse' (Raw and Uncensored)

'Vulgar' but 'captivating' - EW. 'A cross between Survivor and Battle Royale, with sexploitation cranked up to 11' - Time. Relive every lurid, shocking moment from season 1 of 'Cat and Mouse' - the show that reinvigorated the reality TV genre by itself - on the Blu-Ray set. Available now, extras include never seen before footage and participants' commentary!

The setting: The jungle - an uninhabited tropical island in the middle of the Pacific.

The mice: Twenty-something scantily-clad women. With nothing but the clothes on their backs, sunblock, bug spray and a flashlight. Their goal - to last the whole 3 days.

The cats: Men. Predators. Former military. Mercenaries. Game hunters. Seasoned outdoorsmen. Armed with an array of non-lethal gear - tranq darts, trip wires, nets, lassos, night-vision and thermal goggles. Their goal - to track down and capture their prey.

Rules: Every mouse has 7 lives. 7 pieces of clothing they arrive in. After each capture the cat is awarded with 1 item as a trophy - in addition to 5 minutes to toy with - do as they please - with the quarry. After that the mouse is given a 30 minute head-start, then the hunt resumes again. Rinse and repeat. If the mouse has any clothes remaining by the end of 3 days - she wins.

Limits: Inflicting injuries will result in immediate disqualification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom