Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

girl invited to torture chamber...

pgirl

Meteorite
ok, i have a idea in my mind for a longer time. it may be very common but - i would like to do it and to enjoy.

the idea is: a girl (mc, more about it in the next paragraphs) is sexual unexperienced, but has so much ideas about torture and rape in her mind... she comes in contact with a person (maybe male, female or a couple) who is inviting her for a "blind date". after a while the conversation goes to these themes and - she is invited to have a look to the special "hobby room" of her host. she is lead to the basement where a complete torture chamber is set up... (details depend on what you like). she is impressed and... by her own choice she leans back on the stretching rack (or any other device you would like to introduce) and encourages her counterpart, to fix the cuffs at her wrists and ankles... and then...

ok, mostly i am interested in the moment when the nice sweet game turnes more and more in severity and she is subjected to real pain, humilation, forced sexual activities, or... whatever you like to do. mc is a real painslut, and... maybe she will enjoy and beg for more. but for some moments she also may be overloaded, fall in panic or starts endless crying... (you may stop this of course - silence is golden smile). it depends, of course, on yours how far you will go with her. no limits, carte blanche.

it may be short - one session, maybe at the end of the story they went upstairs again to fullfill the evening with good old sex in the bedroom - or it may be a long term story with a lot of different settings, between she may be caged or put to a small cell or... and would have to wait for her "god" to come back to her.

maybe she will ask to stay forever ( you may want to provide a cage for her smile) or she will be made a sex toy. i would prefer in this setting when her mind keeps unbroken - if you spend some time on "persuading" her she will follow whereever you tell her.

about my character:

she may be a teenager with small breasts if you like or a curvy and naughty little miss... i also have played elder women maybe of milf type. you have the choice. when she is younger maybe she is not interested in sex of vanilla style, but has these images in her mind, maybe she read about torture on women and all these things in a magazine and was... getting wet with all these inner cinema. if you want her to be dressed in a specific style (for example latex or leather) we can put a starter to the beginning of the rp, where she comes in contact to her new "lover" and where he is telling her what he would like to see on her body - maybe he buys some sexy clothing for her on an internet shop and let it be send to her address.

on the devices and games they play:
i love medievel settings (wood, iron, chains, leather straps) as well as modern time devices (steel or chromium, rubber, gyn chairs, whatever). a nice idea in a modern time setting would be to have her suffering filmed by a webcam or something like that. i also love electro torture and asphyxia. of course insertions of all kind. on central idea is to have her body stretched when she is subjected to pain. of course also the good old tools - crop, whip, masks, gags, dildos... what did i tell? everything you like to be in use.

got an idea of what i am dreaming of ?
like it ?
any suggestions, questions, alternative plans ?

please let me know !

thx for reading
pgirl

Hi out there :)

i found some nice partners at BM, some more for chatting, some rp starting up, but i feel that i have another "slot" for another rp. as this is my request thread (smile) i would invite especially partners, who are intending to put the focus on my theme: girl invited to the torture chamber. i would like to give yc carte blanche, as i love to be surprised. perhaps we can start up with a short session and then decide to go on with more and more or to finish.

thx for your interest!

pgirl

Back
Top Bottom