Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones search [M/F and F/F]

SinCat

Panda
I wasn't planning to renew this thread, but lately I've been caught into the obsession with GoT all over again. And since my days of academic writing are finally over (and I swore I quit writing forever after I finish my degree from hell) I've realized my life's seriously missing something. And the something is roleplaying.

As the title states, I'm currently craving Game of Thrones. Once again.

I'm open to doubling and OCs. Small note is that I enjoy writing for Sansa, can be convinced to do Daenerys, but Arya is a no.

It's worth mentioning that despite graduating from a British university with a major in journalism, I'm not a native speaker thus mistakes do happen. English is my third language and I still struggle at times. Other than that, I find myself fairly literate. Length wise I mirror my partners.

I work full-time at the moment and try to socialize a lot as I've just moved to London all the way from the North East, so my reply rate will not be consistent. Another obstacle is that I'm a rather popular artist on deviantART and interacting with the audience takes the majority of my free time. Yet I try my best to reply roleplays as they are somewhat of a grasp of fresh air.

Congratulations if you've gotten this far.
You deserve a link to my F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/sleepingayumu

Pairings I'd be interested in:
*Eddard/Catelyn
*Littlefinger/Catelyn
*Brienne/Catelyn
*Brienne/Sansa
*Jon/Sansa
*Littlefinger/Sansa
*Joffrey/Sansa
*Joffrey/Margaery
*Jaime/Margaery
*Joffrey/OC