Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Role Plays Wanted MxF

dowhatnow420

Forever Battling Auto Correct
I'm going to keep this one simple. I want incest plots. Any ideas and any MxF pairings are open. I role play in PM, email, and maybe IM in order of preference. So shoot me a message with anything you're craving, or we can plot out something together. I have ideas for almost any pairing but I'm also interested in hearing your input. I enjoy both smut and plot so if you want a good story, that's great. If you want just pure smut, that's great too. Something in the middle? Yeah I can do that as well.

So write with me, I think you'll enjoy it.

About me: Don't use threads because I'd lose track of them easily. Adult male with years of role playing experience. I consider myself pretty damn literate with a large vocabulary. I can write multiple paragraphs per post or just keep it to 1. I typically tend to mirror what my other partner likes. I'm not crazy about rules you have to follow to role play with me, and the role play will dictate response length I find. Sometimes 5 or more paragraphs are needed, sometimes 1 will get the job done. I am online frequently and can't always reply, I will read messages and chat OOC usually even if I can't dedicate time to a reply. I won't drop on anyone without notice or a discussion about the role play 1st.

Hard limits are bathroom stuff and pegging, maybe a few others that are out there as well. Just ask if you aren't sure.

Pairings include but are not limited to:
(I'll play the male's, can combine these as well. You can always throw a "step" in front of any of these if full incest isn't your thing.)

Brother/sister
Father/daughter
Son/mother
Nephew/aunt
Uncle/niece
Cousins
Grandpa/granddaughter

Back
Top Bottom