Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experienced, Literate, Detailed F I L T H

Smut King

Banned
Banished
Hey! I guess my name is "Smut King," because no other guy was smart enough to claim that title before me. This makes me the king of all smut, and I intend to prove it!

Now, don't get me wrong, I like *some* plot. I particularly like background details, setting up some lovely settings and environments, character build-up and tension, the whole nine yards! I've been role-playing over a decade at this point, and I still can't tear myself away from it, so you can trust I like every detail I can get. Every little character trait or small description that can add some personality, style, or just *pop* to a play really gets my blood pumping. I find that all these small things make the raunch to follow feel just a tad more real, and a lot more exciting!

But once the smut starts, oh boy, can I go on for daaaaaayssssss. Months. Even years, if you're good. And the detailed and multi-paragraph responses don't dwindle a bit. I like to marinate in every small detail; roll around and soak myself in the kinky filth that my characters are perpetuating on yours.

If you want to know something about me in real life, I'm a man in his early 30s with a good career which I've had for over a decade. In this life, I'm maybe not what you'd expect. I like monogamy, and commitment, and self-respect, loyalty, and yada yada yada, all that boring stuff. Those are the choices I've made for real life me.

Here though? I make the other choices. I do everything my twisted mind can think of and my raging hard-on desires. That's what role-play and fantasy are good for. To live out the fantasies you don't truly want, but have to admit you see the appeal of. That sometimes you can't get out of your head, and you desperately want a place to let loose. I am that place, will you be mine?

On that topic, since we're in a fantasy here, might as well go all out, yeah? Why should any of my male characters be packing anything less than double digits? Why should your characters not be these outrageously fit, curvy, busty bombshells who just love to use their magnificent bodies and outrageous "talents" to service some handsome, dominant, muscular studs? Why should my studs then not reward these beautiful freaks with an amount of cum that a dozen men couldn't produce if their lives depended on it?

Yeah, I'm into things that are over-the-top. I'm the Smut King, after all! Triple penetrations, massive sizes and outrageous quantities, group scenes, gangbangs, watersports, anal, a2m, filming, humiliation, hair-pulling, slapping, name-calling, degradation, objectification, risk of pregnancy, incest, adultery...

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Good gravy, why am I still typing! Message me already!

Back
Top Bottom