Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Start

small package

Super-Earth
Figured it was about time I started an ideas thread, hopefully more bits will added later.

General Info
So I strongly prefer writing in threads, so please bear that in mind. While F-List isn't exhaustive I think it covers most of the important things. For me there should be at least as much story as smut, constant genital gymnastics can get old very quickly. If you have any questions etc. just send me a PM there's at least a 99.9% chance I'll get back to you.

Story Ideas

The girl in the lens
YC is a photographer who has to do his fair share of crappy jobs to pay the bills. This included having to take photos of the local town fair so that can be used in all kinds of tourist marketing. The day was long and boring, as expected, but as YC goes over the photos they notice a face in the background, a face that would be perfect for another client. But YC has no idea who this girl is or how to go about finding them but fortune is smiling today, because after giving up on the idea of finding the face YC walks out into the front and can't believe who's walking into the house across the street.

I see the story being about the photographer and how they persuade the girl (and her family) into getting into the studio and how with each session the photographer's contacts ask for more exotic\erotic\lurid pictures and so the photographer has to slowly model this new source of income.

Comi-con surprise
The story doesn't have to be set at comi-con it really could be anywhere. YC is convention nerd the type that buys next years tickets 30 seconds after this years con ends, they spend hours planning which panels they're going to and weeks getting their costume just right. MC (relationship t.b.d.) has never been to a convention and doesn't ever plan on doing so. About a week before the con you of YC's friends drops out and suddenly has a spare ticket. YC has been pestering MC to go a convention just once and here's the perfect opportunity because as the friend has let you have the ticket for free. Eventually MC reluctantly agrees to go but insists she's not going to enjoy it.
Anyway come the start of the convention, YC knocks on the door of MC's hotel room and is stunned into silence by MC not only being in a costume, it's possibly the most revealing thing YC has ever seen then in. YC now sees MC is a whole different light.

What happened last summer
YC is a new teacher at a decent and is looking to make a good impression because it will do his career the world of good. But then he goes to his first class and there is a shockingly familiar face sat in the room.
A few weeks ago YC and MC met when they were both on holiday in the same area, and got to know each other really well but both of them thought it was just a holiday thing. How are the pair of them going to navigate the problems of the pair knowing far more about each other than any teacher & student really should?

Back
Top Bottom