Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom male looking for sub female (BDSM, Romance, Smut)

Hey there! :)

I'm looking for a submissive female interested in a role play that involves both plot and character development as well as smut.

Style and Frequency
I prefer descriptive partners and I usually write one or multiple paragraphs (depending on how much you give me). Not interested in doing one-liners or script-style role plays. I can work with either 1st or 3rd person (the latter being preferred) and I only play over PMs. No IMs or threads please!
Also, please note that I work full-time. I try to get back to people as often as possible but it might sometimes occur that I can't reply for a couple of days.
BTW I think my English is pretty good, but it isn't my native language so I might use weird expressions or make mistakes here and there. I'd prefer to play with native speakers so I get better at writing, but that's not a must.
I can do both canon or original characters. Message me about possible canon settings, I'm sure we find a common ground. ;)

Kinks and Limits
Fave:
- Bondage and Gags (This is my only must-have kink in an RP)

Likes (I love these kinks, but it's not necessary to include them if you are not into them):
- Pseudo-rape / semi non-con
- Oral / vaginal / anal
- Fingering / groping
- Titfucking and breastplay
- Orgasm torture (both by denial or over-stimulation)
- Clothed sex (and a general focus on clothing, especially panties and leg-wear)
- Tickling
- Lactation
- Spanking
- Light humiliation
- Romance, cuddling and kissing
- Nekos
- Pet play
- FxF
- MxF
- Multiple characters
- Ageplay (within this site's rules)

Limits (I won't do these under any circumstances):
- Gang bangs
- Excessive dirty talk (I won't call your character a slut or bitch every 2 sentences)
- Excessive latex / leather stuff
- Furries
- Gore and death
- MxM
- Futas
- Incest
- Males playing females - I'd prefer to play with actual females only

Possible roles:
- Master x (Neko) Slave
- Daddy x Little
- Kidnapper x Captive
- Rich Guy x Maid

Good afternoon (my zone anyway)! I'd love to get a Kidnapped roleplay going with you, or the maid if you're still searching for either one of those. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I have a plot available if you’d like to check it out!! Or we could create one but I’d love to write with you!

Back
Top Bottom