Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Sci-Fi (PM or Threads)

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
A short bit about me.

MxF or various multiples of either.
I'm more Dom than sub but if you're willing to work at it, who knows. (I don't need to be either.)
Story and Plot always mixed as needed.
Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Sci-Fi among other settings.
Few Limits: Bathroom stuff, Gore, MxM (open to female presenting NB).
I tend to write 1 to 3 paragraphs.
My only real rule is to have fun!
I'm relatively friendly, if you have questions just ask.

I have a niche thread for cravings.

A note about dropping.

Nobody likes getting dropped but it happens. There are many reasons for it and I don't take it personal, I find the best way to avoid it is to keep things interesting. If you dropped me in the past, I don't hold grudges. Assuming you weren't bored with it but got distracted by some real world challenge or just something shiny, feel free to hit me up and chances are pretty good I'll pick it back up or start something new. I try to let people know when I am not interested but I know I have dropped a few in the past and if I did so without any warning I apologize. Same offer applies to you as well if you want to try something again.

So what's in it for you dear reader?

I am creative, I have story ideas below but prefer to develop something together, I love to collaborate if you are up to it. If you have a story or world you are just dying to explore I am happy to follow your lead. If you don't have a creative bone in your body but can react in a sexy manner to whatever plot twists I come up with, I am happy to move the story along for both of us, even a DM style setting.

In general, I tend to enjoy an interesting partner rather than a specific plot. I prefer to come up with a story together but the plot ideas below may help show what interests me. So these are by no means the only stories I will consider, I am very open minded.

The Stable: Pick a Bull or Boy
A bit WIP, if you don't see what you like, feel free to make a suggestion.

Mature Black
Mature White (Jay Harrington)

Teen White (Austin Butler)
Teen Black

Minotaur
Orc
Viking

Story Ideas: All pictures should be considered NSFW.

Adventure Chicks:
I love D&Desque type adventures and size differences so of course halflings are popular with me. Now before you tell me this isn't a halfling but some fandom character, keep in mind it is fantasy roleplaying so give me a bit of visual license. I am of course open to a wide range of races besides halflings, so feel free to pitch your half orc barbarian if that is your jam.

Girls you don't take home to mother: I love some alternative looks and attitudes to go with them.

Fandoms: I have a limited number of series or worlds I am familiar with enough to play along; LotR/Hobbit, D&Desque, Harry Potter. I'm willing to explore your favorite fandom even if I'm not familiar with it as someone from our world that falls into 'your' world but obviously you would have to provide some context, I do like to learn new things and perhaps you would enjoy sharing one of your favorites with someone unfamiliar.

Neanderthal x Human: I'm kind of a science geek and reading articles about interbreeding between early humans and not-quite humans makes me think of a fun RP idea. Of course you don't have to play Raquel Welch, Darryl Hannah, or Rae Dawn Chong but it wouldn't hurt!

Witch x Knight: We can start with your witch about to be burnt by villagers as that is what peasants do with witches (or weight them on rather large scales). You can be a good witch, a bad witch, or just someone they thought was a witch. Once rescued, our story can begin and see where it leads.

Hiker takes a wrong turn. Inspired by this picture.

Post Apocalypse.

I've wanted to play something along these lines with a couple of thoughts in mind. First, I'd like the pair to have some pre-existing relationship which will be very unlike what it turns into in the story. I was thinking less a physical bad ass than a smart manipulative guy ready to trade technological luxuries for what he wants.

Active Apocalypse

I am thinking that when it starts my character is a driver for an exclusive girls school taking a group of girls to or from school in one of those 15 passenger van type vehicles. I would like for there to be at least one or two older 'matron' types since such a school wouldn't let these younger girls be left alone with someone like my character. I don't want to spell out too much but basically they would be rather dependent upon my character and he would obviously be willing to take advantage of the situation. You do not need to play multiples, unless you want.
You can either play the 'matron' offering herself to protect her young charges (my favorite as I love older women 30 +) and/or one or more of the younger girls.

Summoning Gone Wrong.

Some times pictures really jump out at me, particularly this one. It is the girl mostly that interests me, the monster seems a bit weak, so we could hopefully switch him out with something a bit more beastial. With the girl I am most impressed with how the artist has captured that moment of realization that the summons wasn't quite what was expected. Is it the demon that arrived, or perhaps her lack of ability to control it?

I wonder about what you think when you see her. Do you imagine her young and naive, new to the ways of magic as her body suggests? Or is she older, more mature and finally risking it all for her lifelong search of the occult as her hair and glasses hint?

Tomboys

I've had a craving for Tomboy type girls lately, like this one.

Space Girl!

Well I haven't really pitched a plot for this one but I do love the campiness of this all too brief YouTube series. I'll be thinking of plot ideas for this one but if it inspires something in you, feel free to give me a shout.

Plain Jane

I find myself fantasizing about the woman in this ad. I'd love to do some sort of cuckolding story with someone playing her.

Sci-Fi reference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom