Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4F (Rule34, celebs, tv/movies, etc)!

BradyG91

Planetoid
So I've had a story idea I've wanted to play, and was wondering if there are any ladies that find it fun or interesting as well.

I'd love to roleplay a scenario out in which I, a player come across either a teammates mom or a rival player's mother. And maybe we exchange some glances or flirt, then end up in her van or locker room. The story has the ageplay, risk or getting caught factor due to setting, and some humiliation aspects since it's someone's mom. Same can be applied with a coach/parent.

The same can be reversed. Maybe I'm a father watching my daughter at a softball, volleyball, soccer, game and the same happens to with a female player either in the same team or across the sidelines.

I'm open to first or third person, and my limits are force, blood, violence, toilet stuff, and hard bdsm. Just not into that stuff. Other than that I'm fine with all other kinks.

Rule34: -DC Comics -Last of us -Uncharted -overwatch -Cosplay -dragon ball z

DC: Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Batgirl, Starfire, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Talia Al Ghul, and more

Celebs: -gal gadot -Margot Robbie -Amy Adams -Cara delevinene -Amber heard -Jennifer Lopez -Rihanna

Tv/movies: -DCEU -Cartoons, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, let me know if there's topics you're craving too.

Message me and Let me know!:)

Back
Top Bottom