Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Where Have All The Good Girls Gone? (Dom Looking For Her Eager Sub)

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

Where Have All The Good Girls Gone?

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
My writing partner's real life sex/gender is irrelevant.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

A discussion of kinks (nothing that I list here is mandatory, so please do let me know if there's anything on here that's a no-no for you, otherwise it will most likely come up)
Affection/aftercare
Ahegao
Anal
Corruption
Dirty talking
Height difference
Multiple partners
Oral sex (receiving and giving)
Public fun
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Teasing
Toys

Limits
The usual suspects mostly, including but not limited to: underage, scat, vore, bad hygiene and musk, heavy BDSM themes (wax play etc), non-con, furry, treating my character like thrash, diapers etc.
If unsure, just ask!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
RE: The Teacher And Her Band Of Four (FxF)

Bump 2

Still looking!

Archived old craving
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

My current interest revolves around playing a girlxgirl couple, one of whom asks her significant other to fulfill her sexual desire for a cock. This can either be done via magic or some super advanced technology if we end up going for the Sci-Fi route. I know it's not the most fleshed out idea in the world, but I'm sure we can come up with an engaging enough plot to go along with the smut. Do note that while this is a female request thread, I don't mind playing the futa either, so we can switch things around if that would be better for you. Anyhoo, here are a couple of plot bunnies to get the ideas flowing.

1. Will You Grow A Dick For Me?

They were a perfectly happy couple. Sure, one of the girls was a bit of a pervert, but nothing her significant other couldn't handle. Now however, she is asked to drink a potion that will turn her into a futa and make their bedroom life even more exciting! But how will such a huge change effect their relationship?

3. Magical Cocks For Magical Girls

Fighting evil is hard, but when you have magic, that can make things easier. Except, during their transformed state, magical girls turn into futanari and while normally the heat of the battle is enough to keep their minds out of the gutter, eventually one of the girls will try to experiment!

4. I Grew This Dick For You So You Better Fucking Take It! (Possible non-con)

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
Only interested in futa and female characters, but my partner's real life gender is irrelevant.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Romance
Aftercare
Height difference
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Casual sex
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Large cock
Lots of cum
Bulging
Cum Inflation
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.
Incest

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, pubic hair, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation, bad hygiene and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

Potential faceclaims for my character:
That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
RE: The Gentlest Dom You'll Ever Meet (FxF or FxFuta)

Bump 3

New craving!

Surrendering Myself To You

I'm interested in exploring the dynamics of a relationship where MC slowly and gradually becomes more and more submissive, dedicated to your character's both psychologically and sexually, going from a cute girl next door to an almost outright sex doll worshiping his cock and cum. Despite this sounding really depraved, I want to keep the whole affair surprising light-hearted where YC isn't abusive or evil, he simply enjoys how much love he is given and gets tangled up in his desires to mold MC into the perfect partner he had always dreamed of. I'm envisioning my girl being pretty vanilla in bed at the beginning, not even wanting to perform oral, but over the course of the story she goes from a missionary maniac to an ass to mouth enthusiast, neglecting her friends, studies and becoming wholly subservient to her significant other.

As to the initial relationship between our characters, I'm fairly open. Here are a few of my ideal scenarios though:
Father and daughter (could be step)
Uncle and niece (same)
Teacher and his smitten student
Older neighborhood guy and the girl who used to mow his lawn for some extra summer cash
Ex-boyfriend's dad and ex-girlfriend
College sweethearts experimenting with bedroom activities

Rules
My writing partner's real life gender is irrelevant.

A discussion of kinks (nothing that I list here is mandatory, so please do let me know if there's anything on here that's a no-no for you, otherwise it will most likely come up)
Affection/aftercare: The relationship, despite being super smutty, should always remain loving and consensual!
Ahegao: I would greatly enjoy it if the sex was so good, that MC would occasionally almost lose her mind when her significant other gave his best.
Anal (receiving): I'd love it if YC was huge on this with although MC is a little apprehensive, she loves him too much to say no to such a big craving of his!
Bulging (light, medium): Not looking for anything over the top, but it's always nice when they can see for themselves just how deep he is in her!
Control/jealousy (light, medium): I'd like it if YC expressed some desire for his girlfriend not to hang out with guys and wear whatever clothing he deemed appropriate (sexy when with him, very traditional when alone) but please don't go crazy with this!
Corruption: MC would be very vanilla and shy in sexual matters, needing some encouragement to use dirty words and be comfortable with stuff like oral, anal, petplay etc.
Dirty talking: Just because he loves her dearly, doesn't mean he can't call her his slut or cock worshiping whore!
Drugs: No reason not to enhance the already great sex with some aphrodisiac!
Height difference: I'd like to play a shorter girl, opposed to a taller male (bonus points for dad bod <3)
Large cock: 9-11 inches preferably!
Large amounts of cum: Nothing too crazy! 2-3 times what's normal, but no one person bukkake!
Multiple partners: Sharing is caring, right?
Oral sex (receiving and giving): Would love it if YC absolutely adored getting head and finishing on her face (bonus points for asking her to wear her glasses <3)
Public fun: Whether fooling around or outright sex where they can get caught is both good with me!
Risk of pregnancy, pregnancy: Just a naughty kink of mine!
Teasing
Toys

Limits
The usual suspects mostly, including but not limited to: underage, scat, vore, bad hygiene and musk, heavy BDSM themes (wax play etc), non-con, furry, treating my character like thrash, diapers etc.
If unsure, just ask!

Potential girls I'm interested in playing (More stars mean I'm more inclined to play them) NSFW content ahead!
Vivian Sherwood (*****)
Lucy Applegate (*****)
Emma Green (****)
Nancy Bright (****)
Claire Williams (****)
Rachel Harris (***)
Andrea Young (***)

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
RE: The Gentlest Dom You'll Ever Meet (FxF or FxFuta)

Surrendering Myself To You

I'm interested in exploring the dynamics of a relationship where MC slowly and gradually becomes more and more submissive, dedicated to your character's both psychologically and sexually, going from a cute girl next door to an almost outright sex doll worshiping his cock and cum. Despite this sounding really depraved, I want to keep the whole affair surprising light-hearted where YC isn't abusive or evil, he simply enjoys how much love he is given and gets tangled up in his desires to mold MC into the perfect partner he had always dreamed of. I'm envisioning my girl being pretty vanilla in bed at the beginning, not even wanting to perform oral, but over the course of the story she goes from a missionary maniac to an ass to mouth enthusiast, neglecting her friends, studies and becoming wholly subservient to her significant other.

As to the initial relationship between our characters, I'm fairly open. Here are a few of my ideal scenarios though:
Father and daughter (could be step)
Uncle and niece (same)
Teacher and his smitten student
Older neighborhood guy and the girl who used to mow his lawn for some extra summer cash
Ex-boyfriend's dad and ex-girlfriend
College sweethearts experimenting with bedroom activities

Rules
My writing partner's real life gender is irrelevant.

Affection/aftercare: The relationship, despite being super smutty, should always remain loving and consensual!
Ahegao: I would greatly enjoy it if the sex was so good, that MC would occasionally almost lose her mind when her significant other gave his best.
Anal (receiving): I'd love it if YC was huge on this with although MC is a little apprehensive, she loves him too much to say no to such a big craving of his!
Bulging (light, medium): Not looking for anything over the top, but it's always nice when they can see for themselves just how deep he is in her!
Control/jealousy (light, medium): I'd like it if YC expressed some desire for his girlfriend not to hang out with guys and wear whatever clothing he deemed appropriate (sexy when with him, very traditional when alone) but please don't go crazy with this!
Corruption: MC would be very vanilla and shy in sexual matters, needing some encouragement to use dirty words and be comfortable with stuff like oral, anal, petplay etc.
Dirty talking: Just because he loves her dearly, doesn't mean he can't call her his slut or cock worshiping whore!
Drugs: No reason not to enhance the already great sex with some aphrodisiac!
Height difference: I'd like to play a shorter girl, opposed to a taller male (bonus points for dad bod <3)
Large cock: 9-11 inches preferably!
Large amounts of cum: Nothing too crazy! 2-3 times what's normal, but no one person bukkake!
Multiple partners: Sharing is caring, right?
Oral sex (receiving and giving): Would love it if YC absolutely adored getting head and finishing on her face (bonus points for asking her to wear her glasses <3)
Public fun: Whether fooling around or outright sex where they can get caught is both good with me!
Risk of pregnancy, pregnancy: Just a naughty kink of mine!
Teasing
Toys

Limits
If unsure, just ask!

Potential girls I'm interested in playing (More stars mean I'm more inclined to play them) NSFW content ahead!
Vivian Sherwood (*****)
Lucy Applegate (*****)
Emma Green (****)
Nancy Bright (****)
Claire Williams (****)
Rachel Harris (***)
Andrea Young (***)

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
RE: The Android And The Human (FxF)

Bump 13