Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels Has Returned!

Mysterious Angels

Planetoid
Hello! ​

So, I’m returning after a 3 month hiatus due to some pretty serious medical concerns. I’ve been roaming around here for a bit to see what’s available for roleplaying and thought I’d post my own searching thread to find partners that would keep me entertained and help satisfy my itch to get back into roleplaying. Below are important things to know about me, what I ask from you, fandoms, and pairings.

Hopefully I can find some lovely partners from this!

Lets see. I’m not real great at introductions so forgive me if this seems strange xDD

I’m a twenty five year old, single mother to twins that also works full time. I will still be on fairly often for my roleplay’s though. I enjoy reading, watching anime, the Flash, the 100, and NCIS. I’m pretty laid back as well and immensely patient. Part of being a mother I suppose.

When it comes to roleplaying I can write anywhere from 2-12 paragraphs. Also, when I say paragraphs I mean substantial sentences, decent grammar and spelling, and moving the plot along. I love plotting, it’s a huge part of making a roleplay great for me and while we don’t need to have a load plotted out when we start I would like to continue plotting as we go along.

Because of my job, Monday’s and Fridays I will not be on as much to respond to roleplay’s but can continue plotting/ OOC chat. I sneak my phone at work so I can do that, but can’t reply with a good post after all. My responses will come at least once a day, probably more on my days off which are Tuesday-Thursday.

I roleplay via email, thread, or google docs and plan via PM, email, discord, or skype! I also have no problem with MxF, FxF, or MxM. I will be honest and say I’ve only done a MxM once, years back and FxF has also been a VERY LONG TIME since I’ve done them so I would have to be the submissive sexually in those scenes til I get the hang of it again.

What do I ask from you as a potential partner? It’s really simple honestly:

No one liners, this is going to make me so frustrated it’s unbelievable. I would like well defined paragraphs, I want to know details about your characters surroundings, their thoughts, their actions, and something that will move along the plot so I’m not the only one pushing forward.

COMMUNICATION. This is huge to me. When it comes to plotting, roleplay style, issues, etc I want my partner to communicate with me. We don’t have to become friends (although that is welcomed) but I do want to know if something bothers you, or if you have an idea to add to it. I want you to make this roleplay OURS not mine with just your character playing a part. If you’re going to be gone, let me know. I am probably one of the most patient people you’ll ever meet and life happens. Just let me know, or apologize when you come back and tell me if you’re interested or not on continuing.

Doubles or Males. I don’t mind portraying a male every so often but currently I’m only portraying males and my females are feeling unloved. So if you would like me to portray a male then I would ask the same of you and that we double. Now, for me, doubling can mean either two main characters per one roleplay OR two roleplays with potentially separate plots. I have absolutely no problem having multiple roleplay’s going with the same person as long as we can keep going with each one.

Smut. Now, I do not require smut. It’s not a huge dealbreaker for me. I would ask that you let me know how you feel about it, whether you want it to be fade to black, explicit, just basic stuff, what your dislikes are, etc. That way we feel COMFORTABLE with each other in the roleplay in case that heats up. If there is smut I would prefer at most 70/30 plot/smut. Also no: anal, rape, bestiality, necrophilia, anything involving children-seeing/walking in, heavy bondage, or feet.

Fandoms. I’ve found that this is everyone’s second favorite part of these posts so here are mine BUT if you have others just ask. There’s probably loads I haven’t even thought of to include:

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Anita Blake Novels
Tamora Pierce Novels
Throne of Glass Series

I have many pairing ideas so if you fancy one we can work around it, if you have a different idea SHARE IT. Worst I can say is no.

Human X Shapeshifter
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
King X Queen
King X Female Captain of the Guard
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen