Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for the Dark and Twisted

Nightlocke

Moon
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nightlocke, as you can probably tell. I am an avid roleplayer, and have been roleplaying for a number of years, as well as sexual roleplay. As time has gone on I've developed....some interesting tastes that just keep on getting darker. From Incest to Monsters, Rape to Slavery, my mind just keep bringing me back to the darker side of sex roleplay.

And I love it.

What I am looking for is someone who is willing to play female characters against my characters (May they be Male, Female, Futa, or just plain up Monsters/Animals) for some dark, dirty, twisted, and smutty fun. Below are some of my favorite Kinks, as well as Plots as I add them. If you are interested in what I have, shoot me a PM and we can discuss things. Just a note as well, I exclusively play Dom.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kinks:

Anal
Throat Fucking
Cervical Penetration
Watersports
Cum Inflation
Breeding
Size Difference
BDSM
Monsters
Incest
Beastiality
Mind Break
Humiliation
(Note: These are just a few of my favorites, and to be honest, my only hard Limits are Scat and Vore. So feel free to ask me about a favorite of yours if it doesn't fall under this list)

Pairings:

Furry Female x Human Male (CRAVING)
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Father x Daughter
Supernatural Beings (Of any kind really, be they Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Etc) x Human
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Orc x Elf
Orc x Human
School Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Monster x Human
(Again, only a few pairings that I really enjoy. Feel free to ask about more)

Plots:

Not really a plot persay, but just a premise. If you are Familiar with the Anime Monster Musume, then you know about how it's a world where Monsters Girls live with "Host Families" to try and fit into society, and the MC ends up hosting quite a few of them, with hilarious, and often very perverted, situations. Yeah, I'm looking for something along those lines, except of course, much more sexually explicit.

Loving My Sister

This plot is half based on a Manga I've recently started reading, but with far more original ideas.

MC has been in love with his little sister for as long as he could remember. He's always known it was wrong. Siblings can't love each other like couples do, it just isn't right. He loved his sister, and he didn't want to hurt her, burden her with his feelings. And so, as they grew up, he tried to hide these feelings. However, when the time for him to go to college came, he decided to go to a campus far away from his family, to distance himself from his sister. That way, maybe, he could bury his feelings for her. When it came time for him to visit for holidays, there would always be an excuse as to why he couldn't come home. He had a term paper due, he was sick. Anything to keep him away from his sister.

Finally, he graduated and became a successful author, moved in to his own place close to his old College, and continued to make excuses to not return home. He dated many, many other women, and developed some particular fetishes and kinks that were niche, but his feelings for his sister never vanished. If anything, they only grew.

That was why, when his parent's told him that his sister was attending the same College he had, and asked if she could live with him while she attended, to "Save money so she doesn't need to get a Dorm" he was both horrified...and excited. Would he give in to his darker cravings, would he finally make his sister his? And would he introduce her to the dark and kinky life he had come to be a part of?

Basically, what I am looking for this plot is a slow corruption. At first MC will act very cold to YC, until he makes his first move. He'll force a kiss on your character to something to that, which obviously, YC would reject. He wouldn't rape her or anything like that. He wants her to WANT him. And so, it will be a slow corruption, a seductive touch here, a promise of pleasure there. Perhaps he can even start to make her jealous by bringing women home to bed. Oh, and did I mention he has a BDSM dungeon in the basement? Yeah, he does ;)

Last edited:
Bumping. I am returning after a long hiatus, and while I can't promise to be on every day, as I am busy with IRL, but I am really craving to RP so I would love to have some partners to play with when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom