Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An experiment in Exhibitionism (Interest Check)

MissM

Star
An idea came to me. I don't typically stray outside of the 1x1 forums, so perhaps this is more common than I think it is. As someone with a huge kink for exhibitionism and humiliation, I tend to roleplay a number of public scenes. However, playing both the exhibitionist and the voyeur side can take away a bit from the enjoyment. So, I want to open it up to letting everyone else play the audience.

Effectively, this rp would have three roles. The Exhibitionist being shown off. Whether she's a willing participant, a hapless victim, or simply oblivious to the effect she's having on the crowd, she's the main star of the rp. If there's a demand for it, having multiple exhibitionists is a possibility.

The Controller (played by myself) is the GM of sorts. I would set the scene over PM with the exhibitionist, create the conditions for her to be displayed under, and create a few surprises for the audience.

The Audience watches and reacts. This could, theoretically, be any number of players (controlling any number of characters) but for now I think a cap of 3 or 4 would work best. This role is the most open. Perhaps you want to help the poor exhibitionist but end up making things worse. Perhaps you want to take advantage. Perhaps you're content to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.

I haven't settled on a specific plot or setting yet, because it depends on who shows interest. However, I'm confident I can come up with something that satisfies a wide range of interests. Just let me know if you want to give it a shot.

I'd love to play a teenage boy or futanari who gets humiliated by having to strip or walking around completely naked and whatever you can dish out.

I'd enjoy either roll (exhibitionist or audience) - as far as details or particulars, I have a flexible comfort zone and am open to ideas. :)

Back
Top Bottom