Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuntboy and Futa RPs *NSFW

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
Hello!

But yes I am looking for someone interested in playing as a cuntboy(how you got that way be it birth, curse, or the aliens have gotten board of just pobeing human ass is up for discussion as in the plot for the, hopefully smutty, rp) and yes I mean someone interested in playing as the cuntboy, so if you respond(and I hope you do) with a request asking I play one then well better be a damn good idea.(for futa x female ideas I’m more opem to playing as the female to a futa)
#1500244: hyattlen
#1489242: ryunwoofie
#1471578: rajii
#1467328: tokifuji
#913702: bonk
bridget (guilty gear) drawn by buckethead - Danbooru (Technically a trap... but...)
Please send me a pm if your interested(probably more pics to come)
Have a good day ^_^

NEW
idea: Mom and Son
IMG_5992.jpg

image0.jpg

The idea for this one at its simplest being a mother and son abducted by aliens and having their sexual organs altered. Mom is made a futa and son is made a cuntboy.

Idea!: A elven magician, how travels about preforming magic shows(depending how much strait up smut one wishes for these can be magic sex shows). Traveling along with him is his assistant a goblin(and me) who in public he treats with the kind of general "better then you" attitude a one would expect from a elf and especially from a elf to a goblin. In private however it's very different with this little green goblin dominating the elven cuntboy sexual with his huge green cock. (not at moment)
Alterations or thoughts on the idea/plot are welcomed ^_^

Idea!2: Still needs some work but I'd be open any takes on a dinosaur and cuntboy rp.
Very likely some kind of perverted version of Jurrasic park/world were former men are made to fuck and breed with the dinos.

Idea!3: see two posts down for the general idea for a cuntboy x futa Rp. (Not at moment)

Idea!4: #1344637: da_polar_inc Since the lizardmen in Warhammer fantasy don't breed in the traditional sense, dose that make this skink a cuntboy? I don't know, but I can think of a few other lizardmen or Skaven who would like to find out.

Idea!5: aliens abducting human men and through genetic alteration giving them cunts.

Idea!6: Sonic #596260: marthedog

Idea!7: a space expedition goes wrong when contact with a alien species leads to the changing of males to cuntboy(requires polishing...)

Idea 8: stuffed animals and teddy bears come to life and seeking love(or revenge) on their human owners. (Could be a ghost, could be just things tend to happen. Very much willing to play a female in this rp)

Idea 9: a (soon to be) cuntboy finds himself haunted by a ghost who wants very much to share his ectoplasm.

Futa Idea!
So the first Futa idea for the thread.
The general idea is a sexual(and romantic) relationship between a Futa Ahsoka and Padme.
This would be set during the Clone Wars(since Padme is dead at the end of those) so naturally Ahsoka would be younger then Padme.

idea? Rule 34 - 2girls areolae armor armpits arms up bangs big breasts blush breasts erect nipples erection female female only femsub functionally nude horns horsecock huge breasts huge cock imminent sex large breasts larger futanari long hair minotaur nipple piercing nipple rings nipples nude open mouth pale-skinned female pale skin penis penis awe pussy reverse suspended congress size difference smaller female spread legs stand and carry position standing strap-on themaestronoob thighhighs xena xena warrior princess yuri | 3943951

MLP

Rule 34 - 1futa balls blanclauz bottomless demon dickgirl futa only futanari holding penis huge cock human looking at viewer partially clothed penis pink hair sheath small breasts solo solo futa squatting stepanie raita (blanclauz) tan testicles toned topwear unusual penis | 4090277

Last edited:
Kino woke up that morning feeling a little sore but content and happy. He could still feel it between his legs, his wife's thick bright blue seed leaking from his dark little lips. His wife had been away on a military posting for nearly two months, she was only back for a week but they had certainly spent the first night back together well, if it wasn't for him already being about 3 months pregnant with their first child then she would have certainly bred him last night. Slowly he sat up in bed and looked over at his mate and lover. Their races' beds didn't have coveres so as he looks over he can see all of his beloved. Her nicely tone female body, her perky yet still athletic breasts. Hanging from her couch most of all her gorgeous black cock, long and so ever thick, still partly glistening with the fluids of making love to her husband last night. When they first met the roles had been more 'traditional' when it came to sex, yet his beloved found that sex with her having the cock was more... relaxing and helped her focus more after days of boot camp and military drills. When it came time for the topic of children it was easy enough to decide who would carry, he was happy to have their love growing in his womb. He runs a hand through her long white messy hair and kisses her on the cheek before he gets up, groaning a little as his legs were a bit stiff after last night and made his way to the bathroom. He took a damp washcloth and softly cleaned any excess semen his love left on his lips or inner thighs. They may have been planning to fuck like newly weds all week but he wasn't about to simply walk around like a whore the entire time... at least not while she slept. After that he made his way to the kitchen, starting on breakfast for his dear wife, sure that the smell of frying Taldor sausage would wake her up soon.
Amida slowly stirred from sleep as the smell of food reached her nose. The tone dark skinned dickgirl stretched and groans pleasantly remembering all the fun she had last night giving two months of built of love and stress to her husband's little pussy. She got out of bed and went into the kitchen, finding her husband cooking breakfast. From behind she could see her husband's nice and curvy dark skinned ass and hips, made so by his pregnancy and his cuntboy nature. His thin body frame and short white hair all hers to love on, especially that plump little pussy between his shapely legs. With a smirk she walked up behind him, pressing herself against his back and her breasts partly against the back of his neck so was their height difference. Her thick cock having slipped between his legs. "Good morning dear." She said into his ear seductive and sultry. "G-good morning." Her husband responded having been caught off guard by this, more accurately the fat cock now rubbing against his still tender cunt.

Last edited:
#1344637: da_polar_inc
Since the lizardmen in Warhammer fantasy don't breed in the traditional sense, dose that make this skink a cuntboy? I don't know, but I can think of a few other lizardmen or Skaven who would like to find out.

Last edited:
Welp looks like the update has snooked all my picture links... fixed

Last edited:
aliens abducting human men and through genetic alteration giving them cunts. For the purpose of breeding.

So... apparently some people find the “CB” word offensive... so I have changed every mention of the “CB” word with “Male with a pussy”...going to be honest, I don’t find it offensive, I in no way associate the term with trans people or “cross dressers”(if I would seeking those out for a Rp I would use those terms)... cause well... if you look at most of my ideas for this thread they involve aliens, skinks from Warhammer, and elves...things that AREN’T REAL. Just like as a clearly biological male growing a pussy overnight and able to have children isn’t real.

So ya... sorry, a bit of a rant, but recent events have made me feel the need to rant on this matter.
Would still love to Rp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom