Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Request Thread M X F

GreenDragonZX

Super-Earth
Hello, Dragon here. I am looking for M X F Rp's that I have had on my mind for a long time! I suck at summaries so I will try my best with all of them lol
I tend to write about two paragraphs but my writing size can change depending on who I am writing with. Most of my Rps are flexible and can either be long or short so it depends on how you want to play it. (I prefer more plot but to each their own) Anyway, onto my ideas!

Xenobiology by Incase- I would like to do a RP with the Alien girls featured in the the hentai comic of the same name. If you do not feel like looking it up, basically the alien species are the Puazi. They are goat like in the and have a small puft of a tail almost like a deer. They are a part of everyday life but they all suffer from a strange condition. They are all super attracted to humans where even just smelling somebody's sweat will turn them on. It is a case by case affliction with it being stronger in some than others. The story would be your character being new to the planet and trying to adjust while MC would be helping out along the way. Just a simple slice of life kind of story. Or we could turn it into a space adventure or something. I am up for anything really.

Monster Girl Encyclopedia World!
In this story we would play multiple different characters with yours being different girls based upon the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. These stories can either be long or short and take place in different times or on the same time line. It's up to you and what you feel like doing.

Pokemon Anthro Adventure
One day all pokemon around the world suddenly transform into Anthros! (M/C) or (Y/C) would be a pokemon that decides to use their new transformation to make there love known to their trainer. This is the short version. The longer version entails the pokemon trying to get their trainer to notice their feelings before their heat kicks in and they finally lose it. After that, a law would be created that forbade pokemon and human romances. Our characters would continue their relationship anyways until they were found out. After that, they would travel around the region and try to get others to join their cause and try to get the law removed.

FNAF: Mystery Unbound
At this new attraction, all the animatronics have been turned to females and then turn into furries at night with a great hunger for sex.
(M/C) would play the night guard at a new Freddy Fast Bear's Attraction and (Y/C) would play one of the animatronics/OC character. The short version is just him having sex with all of them until he get's fired for "tampering with the machines". The long version would have the two go on to find out what caused all of these events and eventually solve the mystery.

Grand Quest
One day while playing their favorite game, (M/C) or (Y/C) get's sucked into it. They now have to journey through it and beat all of the bosses if they want to return to their own world. Just as a warning, this one requires a lot of planning so we are on the same page.

Hunie Pop Stories
Just as the name suggest stories with the Hunie Pop characters. This can be with just one girl or all of them. With planning we can make a whole storyline if you like.

End of the world
In The future, with so much overcrowding, humanity has decided to dig deeper to make more room. This was a mistake. They do ally dug deep enough to awaken earth. Seeing how much humans had messed it up, it released white blood cell like creatures to kill them and their harmful facilities. Although not all humans died. Some were transformed into weird creatures by the cells for unknown reasons.

Years later a boy finds a female creature and takes her back to his base and hides her in his room. He teaches her about human things and she teaches him about her kind.
We can work on where the story goes from and the roles are reversible.

The world within
One day a young explorer stumbles upon a large cave with many drawings among the walls. Upon studying them they find out that it is a puzzle. They manage to solve it and a door appears. They go into only to find themselves suddenly plummeting. They fall through the darkness for what seems like forever until they finally see a light. They close their eyes as the light blinds them. As they open their eyes, they find themselves high above a vast forest. They start to panic as they plummet faster and faster until they splash down into a deep pond. They drag themselves from the water and try to gain their bearings as something draws near them....

Basically this will be a fantasy rp with creatures of legend having retreated to a world deep within the earth to escape humans. One of us will take the role of the adventurer while the other will play one or multiple species that live in this world. This rp can have a vast variety characters and I don't have a plot so I am open to suggestions.

Super Hero RP
I would like really like to do a super hero themed rp. You may play whatever role you want, another hero, villain, civilian. But I would like to discuss and work out an interesting plot. I have a few ideas for a hero that has the potential to turn into the monsters he is fighting or is slowly dying every time he uses his powers or something along those lines.

Pokepocalypse
One day the legendary pokemon around the world suddenly became enraged. They started to attack each other and destroy everything in sight. This went on for many years, turning the world to ruin. In this this time frame, pokemon began to transform and evolve into more human looking forms to help them survive better. Now that the legendary pokemon have disappeared from the world, people and pokemon alike and trying to recover and gather wahtever life they can from the ashes.

Now this Rp can be tweaked and messed with a lot. As you can see I have no concrete plot, only back story. I have a few ideas but I will tell you those when you pm. Anyway the pairings for this RP are
Human X Human
Pokemon X Pokemon
Human X Pokemon.
Of course the pokemon don't have to be antrho's or we could turn the world into a mystery dungeon one which explains why there are no humans left in this world. Anyway it is very flexible and I am open to a lot of ideas on it.

In this story we would be going through the story of avatar: the last airbender. Except with a plot twist! My OC is trying to get laid 100 times before the end of the year. What better way to do that then to travel with the avatar and his friends?! We would both be playing OC's and cannon characters as my OC tries to make his dream come true. All characters would of course be aged up.

Toph's Freedom
This story is about what happens to Toph after she leaves her family to be on her own. For this story I was thinking she would meet up with my OC somewhere and he would ask her to teach him and she would of course refuse and do everything so could to get rid of him. At first she would find him annoying before she finally starts to give in and like him. They would of course hook up and we could play through all the adventures they have together.

Monster High RP!
I don't have a plot for this one so if you have an idea I would love to hear it. I just want to do something with the monster high girls.

There she is!
I would like to do an RP based off of this Youtube video. There She Is! It's basically a story of two very different people falling in love and then having to fight against their town who disapproves. We can do it with shifters, Kemonomimi (people with animal features for those who do not know), or furries. Also it doesn't have to be a rabbit and cat. It can be between any animal you like.

Undertale RP
I would love to do anything with the lovely monster ladies of Undertale! I would want to play as either an OC or Frisk aged up. I don't really have any plots set up yet but I would be more then happy to brainstorm one up.

Beyond Earth
Thousands of years into the future, earth has finally reached it's capacity and the world governments come to a decision. Being funded by the richest companies, many space ships are sent out into space to colonize a new planet, Alpha-5. The world's atmosphere is 75% compatible with's earth and already supports it's own unique lifeforms, making it prime colonization material. After landing on the planet and discovering the dangers of it's many miasma field zones to the dangerous creatures that live there, the people sent there split into three unique groups. The Harmony tribe seek to co-exist with the planet, utilizing genetic modification, and eventually be able to domesticate the native wildlife. The Supremacy Clan believe that robotics is the way to take on their new home, using robot enhancements in themselves so they can better survive the world. Finally the Purity Army plans to terraform the world so that it is exactly like earth. They believe that they should stay pure humans and use giant battle mechs to combat the native aliens.

So basically our characters would be from the same or different factions and by some means meet and eventually start to fall in love with each other. This Rp is very open ended so there are to many plots to put up here. If you are interested just ask about the plot's or if you have one of your own in mind, tell me about it was well.

The Island of the Lost- Have you ever wandered what happens to the stuff you lose? Have you ever wandered what happens to those people who go lost at sea or in a plane crash and they never find them? Well all that stuff ends up here! Welcome to the island of the lost. A magical place where the past and present meet. It is a fun land were everybody can enjoy their time together for the rest of their lives! The only rules are to always have fun and never try to leave the island. Also to stay out of the restricted areas for ones own safety.

Basically this would be an escape a magical island sort of thing. There could be one dark thing on the island like people who try to leave are forced into slavery to run the island or the owner actually eats people or anything crazy like that.

Never step into the Forest- MC is a guy from a city, heading out to visit his grandma who he hasn't seen in years. His parents moved to the city and were always busy with work so it couldn't be helped. But now that he has his won car, he decides to visit her. The visit is good until he starts to notice funny things going on like his grandma's house work being done while they are both gone and his clothes being folded up. His grandma doesn't seem to notice so he tries to let it go, until he spots something running into the forest away from the house. Now his grandma only had one rule, never step into the forest. Some superstition about fairies kidnapping you. Of course he doesn't believe it and goes in anyway. Once he gets far enough in, he steps through a magical barrier, transforming himself into a red fox and alerting the fairy's that he has trespassed into their kingdom.

The story would pick up from there with your character either being another wildlife that comes to help him out or a fairy that is coming to capture him. Now this roleplay can also take two directions. He can stay a red fox if you are into that or he can just shrink down to fairy size if you are not. Either way we would then build up a story on what he has to do to get back to normal.

Accidental Bride
One day while visiting an old dusty shrine, a girl accidental falls into a magical world through a mirror. There she encounters a dragon who says he has accepted her offering of becoming his bride. What adventures await them?

Really underdeveloped idea. Kind of like forced marriage. I can play it as a full dragon (human sized), a furry, or a human that can switch between both.

Back
Top Bottom