Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graver

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi there,

Welcome to my dunge- I mean, request thread! Darn it. Since you're here all tied up and gagged already, I might as well get into the darker and more taboo roleplay ideas that are currently circulating around my mind and see if they match any of your own secret desires. First of all, it's worth mentioning that I'm an open-minded and laid back writer that enjoys worldbuilding and brainstorming almost as much as the actual writing itself. Everything that you'll read here should serve the purpose of giving you an idea on the kind of roleplay that I'm looking for when it comes to darker themes, and you're more than welcome to take any existing ideas and propose them with your own twists and unique touch.

An added bonus is that I can offer and truly enjoy writing from the perspective of multiple characters. In most cases, these characters tend to be dominating males, but I am willing to write as any sort of character that will help drive the scene where we want it to be at any given time. In this regard, I consider myself a bit of a DM/GM with previous experience in creating unique dice systems and worlds tailored for different roleplays, as well as using existing systems and fandoms. However, at the time of writing this, I am more inclined towards just pure original writing rather than the alternative, but I am willing to make an exception for the right roleplay. Suffice to say that I'm open to propositions of all kinds, although brownie points will certainly be awarded to those that pick a theme or an idea from within this thread.

So, without any further delay, let's get into some details:

About Me
- Experience: 12+ years.
- Looking For: Female characters and writers.
- Real Life Age/Gender: Thirty, male.
- Location/Timezone: Europe, GMT+1
- Availability: Most evenings and late nights, especially weekends.
- Preferred RP Platforms: PMs or Discord, can be persuaded to do Threads.
- Preferred RP Format: Usually 3rd person, can be persuaded to do 1st.
- Preferred Themes: Sci-fi, fantasy, historical, modern-day, and more.
- Average RP Length: Variable and flexible, usually work with what I'm given.
- Likes: Real-life face claims, hentai/anime, music, videogames, and OOC chatter.
- Dislikes: Feces, and that's pretty much it.

What do I offer?
Detailed multi-paragraph descriptions, multiple character perspectives, realistic character traits, fictional character traits (monsters, aliens, other races, etc), gangbangs, interracial elements, cheating, sexual torture, realistic misogyny, attention to detail, dirty talking, brainwashing, humiliation, degradation, domination, rough treatment, bad endings, non/dub-con scenes, long term story plots, short term smut scenes, and much more...

What am I looking for?
An easy-going writer who isn't afraid to discuss the darker aspects of the human psyche and how they can be explored/implemented within a smut-fueled story. Other than that, my only requirement is to stay in touch and keep me posted if the story or our schedules don't work out. Open communication is pretty much my only 'must', since I'm open to all types of kinks, preferences, and ideas. Any roleplay that includes attention to detail and dialogue while exploring a taboo theme is a 'win' in my books, and the only thing that could possibly make it better is if you're also a fellow clothing fetichist - skirts, dresses, tops, underwear, bikinis, collars... All of them have a special place in my heart and this is probably my one and only weakness.

Pairing Examples
When it comes to a pure short smut scene, I'm actually a bit of a glutton for intensity and size-play. I enjoy playing large, dominating, and sometimes non-human characters that contrast with smaller and more submissive or dubious characters. Some basic pairings that I tend to enjoy are the following:
  • Slave Trainer / New Slave
  • Pimp and Client(s) / Prostitute
  • Friend(s) / Friend's Wife or GF
  • Older Male(s) / Teenage Girl
  • Nightclub Owner / Dancer
  • Drug Dealer / Teenage Junkie
  • Sugar Daddy / Young Girl
  • Villain(s) / Superheroine
  • Corrupt Hero Council / New Superheroine
  • Thugs / Gangbang Slut
  • Younger Guy or Men / MILF
  • Father or Uncle / Daughter or Niece
  • Monster / Any Girl
  • Alien / Any Girl
  • Tentacles / Any Girl

▲ Long Term Plot Ideas
None of the following are set in stone and can be tweaked to match your own personal preferences. These are just some of the ideas and cravings that I've either been wanting to try for a while or have previously done and would do again in a heartbeat:
The Slave Experience: As the name implies, this plot entails your character getting kidnapped, abducted, blackmailed or coerced into becoming a sex slave. The beneficiary of this can change depending on the plot, as it could be just one 'master' that claims and begins to train his new toy or it could be an entire organization involved in human trafficking. The goal of this plot would be to explore the capture and 'breakdown' of your character as well as exploring the end result of this odyssey. Whether she ends up as someone's basement sex toy and punching bag or a luxury good will depend on both her behavior as well as where we want the story to take her.

A Masochist's Dream: In this theme, I would like to explore a female character "willingly" changing her life around into something dark and sex-crazed. It could be as simple as a story as your character being in a stable relationship but meeting a more dominating and almost abusive partner who will bring out the masochistic slut within her. It could also be a young or more mature woman's tale of going to a BDSM club for the first time, exploring the layers of politeness and 'trust' that sugar-coat the raw, intense, and almost violent sessions. Whatever the actual plot, the main theme is that your character already has certain tendencies as opposed to having them seared into her mind via slave training.

Kidnapped & Used: Less glamorous than becoming a sex slave and with less control than being a closet masochist, this plot would be far more violent, gruesome, and probably shorter term than other plots on this list. Things would start out as a normal day for your character but, as the name suggests, she will get kidnapped, abused, and used by one or more very aggressive males who will have zero inhibitions as well as the worst possible view on women. There will be no training, no grand plans, and no end game, other than observing what your character becomes as they erase her past and turn her into nothing more than a living sex doll for them/him to enjoy while keeping it a secret.

The Prostitute Experience: The equivalent of a sandbox RPG, except it'll be carried out entirely by our writing. This story will involve your character setting out on her journey to sell her body in exchange for income. This could be her own choice, perhaps because she has been curious about the profession for some time given her open tastes and high libido. It could also be that she sees herself forced into this position, either blackmailed and cornered by her future pimp or simply by discovering how much can be earned with this profession in her time of need. Regardless, I offer the full experience here including playing the pimp(s), the clients, police, night club owners and anyone else who may come across your character in her darkest (or best) days.

Cheating With Gusto: Here your character, as always, can be of any race, age or size. The idea is that she's in a relationship, either married or with her first sweetheart, but things were never exactly perfect in the bedroom. It never really mattered much, since love was always involved (or maybe even that went stale), but will your character still think the same after she's forced into cheating? This can take place any number of ways, from her boss at work pressuring her to 'go the extra mile', to an old crush getting a bit too touchy or perhaps it's a non-con scene that opens her eyes up to the world, and all the pleasure that she has yet to explore.

NET Whore: Similar to the Prostitute Experience, though in an entirely different sector. This plot would center around your character breaking into the adult industry or becoming the hot wet dream of hundreds of guys on the internet. This could start out with your character creating an Only Fans page, in which case it'll begin with you describing what pictures/videos your character uploads and in turn being able to read about what her new and existing fans have to say, what they ask for, and all of the potential offers that come with it. Whether it goes from amateur pictures to the adult industry or we start off in the latter, this will quite literally be the story of someone's road to (fap) fame.

A Dark World: Based around either high-fantasy or a more historically accurate medieval period, this story will take place in a distant and fictional world unlike our own. Your character can be anyone from a farmer, to a priestess, to a princess, to a queen. The idea is that things will go horribly wrong for her, and she can go through any number of ordeals including getting abused and kidnapped by orc raiders, the same but with actual vikings, being pressured by another nation into total submissive humiliation, being captured by a rival faction, or perhaps encountering and 'enjoying' the presence of multiple different monsters, or perhaps one, in particular, that has its eye on your character and stalks her, forcing her fellow adventurers to watch as he claims her body every single night and ruins her for anybody else. This one has a lot of possibilities.

Post-Apocalypse: Set after some form of world-ending event takes place, this story will involve your character on her own or with a partner exploring the desolate wastelands after a virus or nuclear holocaust wipes most of the human population. The remaining survivors have formed savage or cold-hearted tribes and factions that either impose iron-fist rules that only a machine can adhere to or have regressed into becoming savage cavemen who just want to take whatever will satisfy their needs by force. This can take place in a more realistic environment with just humans involved, or we can throw in zombies, mutants, or anything else that tickles your fancy.

The Invasion: You probably guessed it by now, but this plot would revolve around an alien invasion of some kind. The exact species of the alien can vary, as we can explore an insectoid species for the sake of oviposition, for example, or we can go down the route of tentacle creatures, a hive mind, or anything that can be ripped out of a sci-fi classic and modeled after. This plot can involve either your character being abducted and experimented on as a potential breeding partner, or perhaps they have come to stay and decide to make your character their main negotiator. Any and all ideas are welcome here.

▲ Kinks & Fetiches
In case you're looking for an f-list or some more details about what I'm into, I'll leave a list of different elements that I enjoy when it comes to this kind of RP. Bear in mind that if you don't see a particular kink or taboo that you're after, that I'd be more than happy to hear about it anyway. It's far easier for me to say what I dislike than what I enjoy, but regardless I hope this helps if it's needed:
  • Oral Sex (Receiving)
  • Oral Sex (Giving)
  • Throat/Mouth Fucking
  • Vaginal Sex
  • Rough Sex
  • Ahegao Face
  • Petite Girl
  • Big Breasts
  • Big Asses
  • Gangbangs
  • 3+ Penetration
  • Spitroasting
  • Slutty Clothing
  • Outfits
  • Forced Outfits
  • Abuse
  • Sizeplay
  • Leash & Collar
  • Dirty Talking
  • Spanking
  • Public Sex
  • Hair-Pulling
  • Ropes
  • Knives
  • Demon Girls
  • Monster Girls
  • Submissive Characters
  • Orgasm Control
  • Seduction
  • Masturbation
  • Corruption
  • Dub-con
  • Non-con
  • Violence
  • Consensual
  • Anal Sex
  • Bimbo's
  • Virginity
  • Cheating
  • Humiliation
  • Interracial
  • Ageplay
  • Drugs
  • Slapping
  • Chains
  • Cuckolding
  • Fiesty Characters
  • Blackmailing
  • Femdom
  • Casual Sex
  • Monsters
  • Animals
  • Aliens
  • Incest
  • Romance

▲ Fandoms
Currently, there are only a small amount of fandom universes that I am willing to indulge in and write for. There are others which I may make an exception to, but absolute 'yes' fandoms are the following:
  • Star Wars
  • Forgotten Tales (D&D)
  • Pokemon
  • Dragon Ball
  • Aliens
  • Breath of Fire
  • Final Fantasy
  • One Piece
  • Evangelion

▲ Conclusion
Whether you want to add me on Discord and talk there or send me a PM, I encourage you to throw in any and all of your personal tastes and cravings. Feel free to also ask any questions about me and my writing as well, and I hope that you're well and healthy at the time of reading this thread.

Last edited:
RE: Here to fulfil your darkest desires...

Major bumpage. Back for some fun!

Still looking for 1 or 2 more roleplays so going to fist bump this real quick.

Back
Top Bottom