Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Kinky fun with monster girls! [F/F, F/Futa]

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
I have a few lewd monster-girl-focused ideas I'd love to find a partner for. Roles are open for discussion, and if you have a similar idea you think I'd like, I'm all ears.

For kinks I especially adore: aphrodisiacs, cocooning, corruption, futa, hypnosis, lactation, large breasts, oviposition, pregnancy, smoking, transformation, and unbirthing. If there's anything else you might want to include, just ask. And I especially love monster girls, hence their inclusion in my plots. So what am I looking for?
  • A quintet of heroines -- perhaps fantasy heroines or magical girls -- must overcome a monster-girl queen to bring peace back to the world. But the queen has glimpsed into the heroines' minds and chosen five of her monster-girl servants. Each servant is perfectly-suited to tempt each heroine with her deepest desire, her most-secret kink, turning her from her allies and into a monster girl herself.
  • A woman who is cast into a fantasy world finds herself with only one way to make a living: let all kinds of beautiful, horny monster-girls have their way with her, whether it's mere sex, milking her of fluids, or even impregnating her.
  • A human princess is set to be married to a drider princess, who has made clear her desires to breed the human princess. The anxious human princess is brought to the demure drider queen, who suggests that the queen hypnotize the human princess into being a willing broodmother. But is such any better than her fate otherwise?
  • A woman slips into another world, filled with sexy monster girls. But just as one appears to be ready to assault her, she discovers that almost all in this world only engage in consensual sex with willing partners. A little harmless fun with a bunny-girl is one thing, but will our heroine eventually end up stuffed with tentacles, turned into a huge-tittied futa, or filled with eggs in sensual acts of consensual lovemaking?
  • A group of women go camping at a cabin in the woods. When one of them discovers a strange pod in the forest, she meets the queen of an alien race...and starts her and her friends on a night that will end with all of them infested by kinky alien parasites and turned into breeding slaves of the alien queen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom