Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Partner Search!

SWN1994

Star
Introductions are akward and even after all my years of role playing I still have no idea how to do them. Might as well do it though--
Hello! I'm SWN1994 and lookin' for some partners!
So a bit about me is I currently attend classes and work, not to mention trying to balance what little social life I have into that. But I enjoy role playing as well so I make time for this too. That being said, I do this for fun and get really into it at times so if at anytime you need to drop or just not feeling it, please tell me. I'm not going to be upset. A golden rule I go by is:
"This should be fun, if it turns into work and something you dread whenever you think about it, just drop it. No use to have something to stress you out."
So lets get onto the rules and what I'm personally looking for:

What I'm Looking For in a Partner:
I'm looking for someone to well, role play with, I understand life gets in the way or interest change so in cases of this I am also looking for someone to openly chat with easily without a problem. That may have came out weird, I apologize. Typing this well half asleep!
Shouldn't but I will.
Any who, in a partner I'm also looking for someone who will add to the story and enjoy the journey with me and will talk with me. I normally try to post with three paragraphs or more if it depends on my partner.

Rules:

Simple rules to follow by: don't be a dick, tell me when you wanna drop, talk to me if something comes up like you need to pause the role play or want to discuss something you don't like in the play. Also, no God Mod or scat. I have very little limits but God Modding or scat will just make me drop the play.

Onto the plots!​

Male x Male Pairings:
Looking for someone to play Male x Male plots with! For warning looking for someone to play as Dom mainly; however I have maybe one or two plots in which I'll take role as Dom. It'll say whether or not what I'm looking for in (parentheses).​

I'm Your Teacher! (Looking for Dom)​

Gangs at the school are pretty old news and most teachers have become more less babysitters if anything at this school. MC is a new teacher who does enjoy his work and does try to give a few students a better life through encouraging them to study and work to achieve more in life. YC is a leader of one of the gangs in the school, the school is pretty big, and the two end up meeting one way or another. MC is young looking and looks like he could be a senior in the school, so YC takes it upon himself to not only follow him to class but flirt with him as well. Even after finding out he is a teacher doesn't stop YC from getting what he wants. . .

The Prince and The Traveler (Looking for Switch)​

The day is hot and the young prince, MC, now has to wait in in the stone walls of the grand hall as people come in to offer gifts. Among these people are a group of dark skin men, their skin different shades of olive brown skin, among them a young man, YC, with strange hair steps forward to offer the gift of a unknown animal. However, the animal could wait as the prince can only stare at the young man speaking before him, his voice like dark honey as he speaks. If he can choose any present, it would be this traveler.

Forced (Looking for Sub/Switch)​

Arrange marriage can be between anyone: strangers, cousins, half-brothers/half-sisters, and even between the same sex when needed. YC's family has just agreed to have him married off to a wealthy, but hermit older man. YC doesn't meet MC till the day of the wedding and once wed the pair move into Mc's home. A lonely mansion in the country-side, though will they end up in a loveless marriage or have something good come out of this arrange marriage?

My Enemy, My Groom (Looking for Switch/Dom [Omega Vers.]) **inspired by Handmaid's Tale​

The world is in a dystopia state, birth rates are low and to survive one must not only be high ranked, but also worth be it with skills to gain profit or to produce children. MC is an omega in hiding, being he kept the fact he is fruitfulness a secret, he works for YC who is a high ranking official who is able to convince fruitful men, women, and omega to come live in their country but also someone who is fruitful himself. MC is more less a slave and is often at odds with YC over how he treats not only MC but his current bride who is clearly falling into a state of depression as the result of finding out she is going to transferred to another house after becoming pregnant.

MC is going to attempt to escape to Canada, but upon being caught he was tested to check his fertility rate which turns out to be very high. YC not only finds out about this, but decides to take MC to not only impregnate him, but also remind him of his place with now more control over him than before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom