Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animalistic Urges Looking for Beastial/monsters

All right I'm looking for a couple partners for some long term Beastial or monster filled RP's but I will have as many as will respond rather quickly for short term RP's. With these if we stop suddenly it may not be as interesting to get back into for me later and if so I'll respond as such. If you want to think of something new next time be my guest I'll start another short term if it appeals to me.

https://www.f-list.net/c/fated4beasts

All right there is my F-list, you should have a decent idea what I want for Roleplaus. I don't have any real ideas at the moment but if you're interested in Fantasy and monsters here's a small list of monsters I'd be looking be be paired up against:

Minotaur/Tauren
Demon
Tentacle beast
Werewolf
Orc

If you have ideas please don't be afraid to PM me them.

If you're looking for something less fantasy filled I had an idea where a my boyfriend is busy gaming all night when he's free with friends and I'm often left alone and bored. Maybe while he's too busy with his games I'm sneaking off to the neighbors who has a large dog he talks me in to coming to see and play with on camera and I'm so eager I do things with him too cheating on my boyfriend with an animal and another man on camera. If that sounds fun hit me up :>

Back
Top Bottom