Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Ideas and Fandoms (Updated 07/06/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Celestine

Supernova
Hello there, welcome to my request thread, I hope you find something that interests you.

Rules and Information

• I prefer about 1-3 paragraphs I can do more if you want but, nothing less than a paragraph.
  • Literacy is a must, if you have poor spelling and grammar I won't be a very good fit as a partner for you.
  • Story is a must, of course I expect a fair amount of erotica in the RP but I'm looking for background and build, otherwise for me the smut gets boring very quickly
  • I'm happy to do a D&D style RP where I roleplay as the world around your character.
  • I have a kinks list in my signature you can take a look at, if you find something not on it just ask I am fairly open to most things.
  • I only roleplay in third person, and will expect my partner to do the same.
  • If possible I prefer to use OCs however I'm fine with canon males.
  • Plotwise I prefer to brainstorm together for plots, however I always have some in mind for everything listed on the thread just ask me .
  • Don't be shy, I try to be as friendly and polite as possible, if you have any ideas or kinks on your mind that aren't listed just tell me.

Current Cravings

Naruto, Warhammer and the cult

Random Plots

The Cult

This roleplay could go a variety of ways depending on the setting, in my mind I had it set in a fantasy verse sort of medieval but not too high fantasy magic is rare, think game of thrones in terms of how much magic and the like is used. My character would start a cult slowly merging into a religion and spreading through the kingdom like a cancer, causing all sorts of problems he would of course use the cult to his advantage sleeping with as many women as possible. Another option was to set it in modern day America, my character this time being the cult leader and convincing people to join the New Dawn as he proclaims himself the final prophet from God. Whilst actually using the cult to rob his members blind and sleep with the females impregnating them and their daughters, in the name of God of course.

The Rajah is Dead

So this one would be set in Ancient India like 1000BC, centered around the Rajah(King) of India who has recently died in a war against the Emperor of China. His only heir and son has taken the throne. However there is dissent in his court the kingdom is pretty much close to imploding with various warlords,generals,nobles wanting to just break off this war and form their own miniature kingdom rather than be part of a unified India, especially with this war against China .

This Roleplay would have a good portion of slice of life/war time drama, as well as the main relationship being between the young son and now Rajah and his mother, This plot is fairly loose so can go a variety of ways, from a redemption story of a young man growing into a legendary leader of his people, to the complete opposite with everything falling apart around him. Again I'm open to any changes or suggestions for this.

Zombie Apocalypse

So this was inspired by a game I played, the basic premise is its the start of the zombie apocalypse. MC would live in a small city with his mother and sister, at the start he would quickly be bitten by a zombie while trying to put up some defenses around the house only to discover he is immune to the virus. This would lead to him becoming the breadwinner of the house, having to gather supplies in the zombie infested city for his family. There are a few routes he could go to get together with his sister and mother, although I would prefer a more romantic route for the mother and more lustful for the sister. As well as that he can pick up more survivors and bring them back to the house, these could be cousins, aunts even just family friends.

MILF / Teen Neighborhood

Alright so this one is very cheesy I will admit, and does seem erotica focused because it is, although again it will have at least 40% story/build to all erotica scenes. MC basically moves into a new suburban neighborhood with his parents, only to discover its full of MILFs and their daughters. The plot would basically be MC going around seducing each different MILF and maybe their daughter if you wanted to include younger women into the roleplay. I do think because of the various characters it gives the RP a lot of freedom to go different places, one MILF might prefer a slow romantic build. While another might be a fitness freak, so that maybe the way into her pants etc..

Husbands Friends come over

The plot is simple, YC's husband has some friends over, and like typical Japanese salarymen, they all get drunk. In their drunkenness, they start playing strip poker. YC can’t really handle it when they get her to join, and she runs out of the room. Eventually YCs husband passes out, and they convince you to come back inside getting YC a little drunk and continuing messing with her with various games, for example spiking her drink with more alcohol when shes not looking, groping, playing truth or dare etc. Until one or two of them corner her when she is out of the main room get BJs and fuck her, until it devolves into all the friends taking turns doing her. I'm really looking for a literate partner here that can accurately portray a housewife, not really looking for her to devolve into a whore or anything like that.

Incest and the Sea

The premise of this one involves quite a few dark themes,one of the main ones being the father of the story being quite abusive towards the mother, both verbally and emotionally. The father works away as the captain of a fishing trawler quite successful actually, so the family overall are quite well off. But the mother is very sheltered in that the father of the story, forbids her from going out wearing anything too sultry etc. Over the years the son has grown to resent his father, even after he has started working on his fathers ship. The main elements would be hurt/comfort between the mother and son for this one.

Exchange Student

The premise of this roleplay is about an American student going on a student exchange to another foreign country, with a completely different culture whilst trying to seduce his exchange partners mother. The two cultures I was leaning towards was Japanese, and Indian although I would consider others as well. This roleplay would be more story based, as it would take some time to get close to the exchange students mothers.

Alien Extinction

So this plot would be about an alien race who have become partially infertile and are on the verge of extinction with only a few hundred of them left. So they come to planet earth and abduct either a male or female, depending on what you want to play and take them across the stars in search of a new planet to settle, as well as the human repopulating the race by themselves either a male inseminating female aliens or vice versa with a female human becoming pregnant from male aliens.

The secret society

So the premise of this would be about an underground club made up of a variety of different women, all who are there to service any male members who get invited to the club. The male to female ratio is 10:1 and it's a hefty premium price to join as well as a minimum cock size requirement. Some women are there for the money, others for the pleasure and some because its always good to be part of a secret underground society . The women could vary from housewives to schoolgirls the choice is yours, I really want to expand more on this idea.

The Boss
So for this plot it could go two ways, if you want to play the strong willed female boss, MC would most likely be a new employee fairly young and her junior in the department with her controlling the direction of the RP. Alternatively MC could be the CEO, and start to find out just how beautiful one of his subordinates wives are and start to plot to get her for himself, whether that be blackmailing his employee with the threat of being fired and sued for messing something up. Or hiring the wife as his PA etc.

The Bully

So this plot would be about a young bully , who ends up getting confronted by one of his victims mothers, however he turns this on her head and ends up demanding sexual favors in exchange for leaving her child alone. However it's not long before he continues bullying her child and now her for both sex and cash while her son is even more distraught when he finds out about his mothers affair with the bully.

D&D Style Roleplays

So I'm also happy to do D&D style roleplays where I play the dungeon master, and play the world around your character, if you are interested in this kind of RP just drop me a message.

DC Comics
So for this I was looking to play multiple monsters and enemies all against your super-heroine, kind of like a D&D style RP with your character fighting different threats to earth. I can also tone it down so there is a few human characters, as well as adding in some drama and mystery so it doesn't get too boring with erotica or fighting scenes. The main characters I was looking for was: Powergirl, Black Canary, Poison Ivy and the Oracle.

Warhammer

Isabella Von Carstein

So I'm a huge fan of Warhammer, and I've fallen in love with Isabella Von Carstein. The main Idea I have had so far is playing a new young human servant for her, who as time goes on starts to fall in love with his Lady. I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with playing a very dominant, strong willed female, not just in a sexual scenario but in all aspects of the RP. I'm open to any ideas you may have regarding something involving her.

Legend of Queen Opala

The family secret

So the premise of this would be about a 3rd sibling that was born before Osira and Opala, the mother being Farah however the father wasn't the pharaoh but rather a god which resulted in the child being a monster. The monster of course would be up to you, I was thinking something like a minotaur or the opposite end of the spectrum such as a goblin like creature. Depending on which girl we decide to go with the plot would vary, he chooses to side with Osira expect a much darker tone to the RP, involving killing, rape, pillaging etc. If we go with say Opala, I would say more drama, political feuding as well as wiping anything evil off the map. As for Farah well, that could go either way, probably not too far in either direction though.

Dragon Quest

Kon the Knight

In this RP I was looking to play Kon the Knight or Jyami as he is known in the japanese version of the game. I haven't actually played much of the games, but the general premise was pairing him with someone like Bianca. The main themes would be adventuring, as he turns sort of good and joins the heroes party, as well as the obvious erotica. This would involve a fair mixture of fighting, horror and erotica I would say about a third for each . Also we could add an adultery element to the RP if Bianca married the hero in this version of the universe, in which case the focus would be shifted to more drama, political themes and of course sneaking around trying not to get caught.

Dragon Ball Plots

Coming of the God of Destruction

So this premise of this one would mostly revolve around Beerus, with the tournament of power being over but a new one being created. With this one having a wish no matter what, but any entrants universes are destroyed. With universes much stronger all the Z fighters are training hard, Beerus however knows there is a very slim chance to win, so he approaches one of the DBZ girls with an offer, an offspring of his would be extremely powerful. The tournament is 5 years away, and his kind grows quickly so he persuades one of the girls to lay with him to produce a half god half human child.

Crush on my best friends mother

This one would revolve around trunks the original trunks when he is grown up and a lot older, most likely the GT era wanting to go out with Chichi. Goku has already left at this point to go on an adventure and he feels sorry for his best friends mother as well as being attracted to her all his life. This would involve a fair amount of romance and build, as well as conflicting thoughts about the relationship.

Roshis Wish

This plot would revolve around master Roshi wishing that he was a lot better with the ladies, of course the dragon only has limited power so all it would do is give him a little boost in attempting to seduce the various girls. I was thinking it would kind of be like the luck liquid from harry potter, where he knows just what to say for that specific situation. Nothing crazy like mind control or anything like that, again this would most likely involve multiple females although I'm fine with just 1.

Naruto Plots

Resurrection of a clan

So this would be a harem style setting most likely I would be using my OC who is a uzumaki, and he would be rebuilding the Uzumaki clan. Of course I would want a unique and slow built relationship with each girl before they join the clan as his wife, so about 60% story 40% smut in this RP. This could also be open to canon males rebuilding their clan like Naruto or Sasuke.

Keeping it in the Clan

Again this is fairly obvious from the title, but it would be an incest themed RP with any canon pairings that involve incest. I would be up for anyone from Sasuke and Sarada to Naruto and Kushina, to more rarer pairings of say Hiashi and Hinata. If you have anything you want to do involving incest and the Naruto verse just let me know.

Hinata Hyuga
Tsunade Senju
Samui
Karui
Ino Yamanaka
Kushina Uzumaki
Himawari Uzumaki(Older)
Temari
Konan
Kurenai
Tsume Inuzuka
Mikoto Uchiha

One Piece:

Nami
Nico Robini
Rebecca
Boa Hancock
Tashigi

Dragon ball Z:
Chichi
Bulma Briefs
Android 18
Videl

Bleach

Orihime
Rukia
Retsu Unohana
Harribel
Nemul
Yoruichi
Soi Fon

Video Games:

Warhammer or Warhammer 40k

Literally anything in this verse, if you are even slightly interested in this I would be happy to do anything in either verse, I'm a huge fan of warhammer and warhammer 40k.

Warcraft

Tyrande Whisperwind
Sylvanas
Ysera
Queen Azshara
Alleria and Vereesa Windrunner
Yrel

Overwatch

Tracer
Widowmaker
D.VA
Mei

Mortal Kombat

Mileena
D'vorah
Cassie Cage
Sindel

Witcher

Cerys
Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon
Yennefer of Vengerberg
Triss Merigold
Shani

Resident Evil

Deborah Harper
Sherry Birkin

Random Monster girls

Succubus

Game of Thrones:

Sansa Stark
Cersei Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Gilly
Melisandre

WWE:

Renee Young
Stephanie Mcmahon
Becky Lynch
Summer Rae
Alexa Bliss
Nikki and Brie Bella
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Maryse

Celebs

Nicki Minaj
Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Kareena Kapoor
Ariana Grande
Melissa Raunch
Kardashians

Fantasy and Monster ideas

Goblin

The Goblin I will be playing will have the classic characteristics of Goblins from most fantasy games and books. He will be extremely weak physically, easily over powered by most characters,extremely short, however unlike a lot of Goblins this one will have an extremely high IQ.

1) The Goblin has a Harem consisting of various women from priestesses to Succubi, how he got this could be either through trickery making soul pacts with various women, or they joined more freely wanting to be with him.
2)The second plot I had in mind was the goblin race is almost extinct, wiped out by humans, however there is still a lot more races in the world warring with humans. MC would be adopted by a human Knight / Paladin to be their squire/assistant. Although highly unorthodox she would do this because she feels guilty at exterminating his entire race, and possibly has developed a fetish for the now extinct goblins.
3) The Goblin here is a rare creature, even in a land filled with orcs,humans,elves and other creatures Goblins are a special subspecies of Orc. Only 1 in 10 million Orc births result in a goblin, unlike their parents Goblins in this verse are highly magical extremely intelligent and are coveted by a lot of factions for their abilities. My Goblin would travel around the world, interacting with various characters such as Sorceresses, Knights, Mages, Rangers, Nuns, Priestesses, Sucubi, Necromancers,Queens and anything else you can think of.

More to be added, thread is a work in progress, feel free to message me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom