Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Parners (Discord, Skype, Trillian or PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theonewhoknocks

Planetoid
I am currently looking for some new playing partners. I usually play via Skype,Discord, YIM or Trillian but am open to PM's and Forum to a lesser extent. These are a few scenes I would like to try but I am also willing to discuss other ideas as well. If my ideas include more than one male character, I will play all of them. I am looking for partners who are OK playing the FEMALE CHARACTERS ONLY. If you read something you like feel free to send me a PM here. I ask that you DO NOT post anything on the thread. Thanks!!!

Just Trying to Help ( F Teacher/ M Student)

A student sits in the corner of all of his classes and not only does he have no friends he seemingly doesn't want any. He is a loner and spends his days drawing, or watching female teachers or students. She had heard about the student but he had not been in any of her classes. She was surprised when the principal came to her and asked her to spend a couple of afternoons a week after class with him. Try to get him to open up, to talk. Little does she know that her trying to help him was going to lead her down a path she never expected. He is full of dark twisted fantasies that she will soon find herself a part of.

The Family Nympho ( F/MMM)

She had been sent away to live at the hospital when she was 16. She was sick, that was what everyone had been telling her anyway. She had been hearing it for 4 years now and she tried her hardest to believe it. Now 20, she was going to be released. But after what happened with her brother on that unforgettable day her parents wanted nothing to do with her, and she wasn't well enough to go live alone yet. Her Aunt and Uncle have agreed to let her come live with them for awhile. She will hopefully find refuge there with them and her two younger cousins. Little does she know that while her uncle and cousins seem to have her best interest at heart, they have their own motives each very aware of her nymphomania.

His Daughter's Secret ( F/M possibility for more M's)

He had been hearing the rumors for months. The sex party that was a regular thing in his small town. A group of men would get together once every few weeks and would go at a group of girls that rotated. The part of the rumor that bothered him was that the description of one of the girls who was a regular sounded an awful like someone he knew, someone he loved. He ignored it at first, the description of the young woman and just how spectacular she was at these parties. It just kept coming up, and everytime he heard it he realized it sounded more and more like his youngest daughter. Finally, he decided that even though the risks outweighed the reward he needed to know. He was simply going to ask her if the rumors were true.

A Husband's Wish (F /Multiple M) *Most Wanted*

She could not believe it. Her husband wanted her to have sex with another man while he watched. She was not that kind of girl. She was a good, moral, honest woman. She thought he had been that kind of guy. This was just too much though, the fantasy was unrealistic. Then she sees how much it means to him, how badly he wants it. This man was her soulmate, there was no doubt about that even with this new revelation. The fantasy bothers her. She does not understand why he wants it. She loves him and that love should be enough. However, he wants it and he loves her deeply. her need to be submissive to his needs, his desires begins to override the disgust she feels for his fantasy and she begins to wonder. She begins to wonder if she should do it anyway, just to see him happy. Having no idea how her choice would impact their future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom