Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literary take offs, fandoms, celebs, original and tentacles (M/F, M/F+, NSFW images)

Here are a few story ideas, in no particular order, that I wouldn't mind pursuing, either in thread (preferable) or PM. And I should warn you, I do like the story to develop, not just get to the sex scene by the third post. Oh, and please don't write my characters. Don't have them doing this, thinking that, or something of the other. I guarantee you, whatever result you thought you were going to get, you won't. And I have a real hankering to do #12, or some version like it. Design a puzzle and see if your character(s) can solve it, without prompting from me!

1) Gullivera in Brobdingnag
f2a698581e51e2bb750258d4d456c6cf_large.jpg

This would be an RP where Gulliver is female (hence Gullivera), and is discovered by one male giant in his late adolescence, who possibly shares his discovery with friends his own age and who are all of a curious if gentle nature.

A variation on this would involve Betty and/or Valerie from the 60s show "Land of the Giants." Either one or both are captured by a young man (or several young men) of the curious yet gentle nature.

2) Gulliver in Lilliput
nude2456.jpg
tumblr_mh2iaxteaG1qfbon7o1_1280.jpg

In the book, Gulliver did mention that he found all the women in Lilliput quite attractive. What if he decided to see just how attractive one (or more) of the women really were?

3) TAKEN/NOT AVAILABLEInto the steampunk wilds
48d27d7f24250cf6915d0e6d222557f2--steampunk-cosplay-steampunk-girl.jpg

I would love to gamemaster a free flowing steampunk adventure, where your character explores the untamed wilds of the New World with the latest in steampunk technology, while he is accompanied by and/or encounters my character(s). And by gamemastering (gamemistressing?), I'm not talking about a system type of rp, but rather I have the world thought up, and your character goes through it, and hopefully has some sexy type adventures while doing so.

4) Younger woman/older man (possibly taboo)

This would be a slow development sort of scene, where a younger woman (18ish) is in the care of an older man, and circumstances draw them together. Perhaps she even has friends who can be drawn into the relationship as well?

5) Older woman/younger man (possibly taboo)

She is the proverbial MILF who dresses frumpily but is still universally admired. I have a few stories that act as an inspiration to this idea, that I can share and we can discuss, that would involve either a single male character, or possibly some of his friends, though the stories have the group dynamic as being somewhat restrained

6) The affable tentacled monster
021a2d1e3d065a670b15e21b5a070936.jpg
full.gif

Okay, so maybe not necessarily this tentacled monster, but my tentacled monster fantasies always involve the one who seduces rather than forces, and even reminds me of a tentacled version of Hugh Grant from "Sense and Sensibilities." (HA! Wrap your head around that image!)

So I'd be happy to discuss a number of scenarios on this, with all being compliant with my F-list likes and dislikes linked at the bottom

Here are a couple of ideas to start the ball rolling

a) Drew Saturday (of the Secret Saturdays) heads to the Arctic in search of a cryptid that is described as a furry octopus. The octopus in question is very real, and very curious about Drew

b) Megan Fox is abducted by aliens to serve as a model for an intergalacticlly renowned artist. The artist in question is very shy and very multilimbed, and Megan takes charge. She even orders the abduction of other starlets, for the shy artist's harem.

Again, we can discuss different ideas on this.

7) Something superheroish
120422-18525-109515-1-wonder-woman.gif
797543.jpg

Okay, possibly not these superheroines, and probably not the scenes depicted above. But something involving superheroes. I'll be honest, I know the cinematic universes, but not the comics, so I would be more inclined for something in the former. Or original characters. Possibly your character is the hero, and mine is the villainess with the heart of gold. Any number of settings possible.

I doubt that I'll be open to the idea of your character being ubersuperman and mine being a low tech side kick on the best of days. Just to let you know.

A couple of ideas to explore would be either the female character being a superheroine who is pulled out of a television, or a normal guy who somehow falls into a television show.

8) Something Star Trekish
Star_Trek_Header_web.jpg

Okay, no specific ideas here, but I'd be happy to talk some ideas out. Bear in mind, though, I'd expect them to be consistent with my preferences listed in my F-list below.

9) Beauty and the Beast
342216038.jpg

I'm looking for something slow, gentle and sweet, where the Beast doesn't turn back into the Prince

10) TAKEN/NOT AVAILABLE Furry harem, anyone? This could entail one guy somehow accumulating a harem of innocent but frisky furry girls, or maybe a furry girl gets brought in and entertains a guy and a couple of his buddies, or just one guy and one furry girl.

11) Do you know those scenes in the movie that could have been really hot, but there was an interruption? What if there hadn't been an interruption? Here are some scenes that could be played out, but I'm open to other suggestions as well!

The Mask Of Zorro (1998)
tumblr_inline_n560qxUM8x1sf86vz.gif

What if the kiss that follows this scene hadn't been cut short because of necessity, but instead Zorro and Elana had had all the time in the world?
=====
King Kong (1976)
giphy.gif

What if Kong hadn't set Jessica Lange down, and/or the giant snake hadn't shown up?
=====
Tarzan the Ape Man(1981)
legend-tarzan-02.jpg

What if Tarzan hadn't been interrupted by an ill-timed rifle shot?
=====
Tarzan(1999)
tarzan-jane-heartbeat.gif

Another instance of what might have been, if Tarzan hadn't been interrupted!
=====

12) TAKEN/NOT AVAILABLEThe Puzzle --- A young man in his late teens (a gentle, reclusive, bookish sort, who may even be a virgin) receives a package from a distant male relatives. The package contains a cupboard, an odd assortment of items, some odd notes that might contain esoteric hints, and five figures from the same genre, all between 12 to 15 centimeters in height (5 to 6 inches), and all still in their original packaging (and marked 'Mint' no less). So what does the young man do? This RP will be a puzzle for the other writer to solve, and which his character will be able to have interactions with the figurines at their diminished size (if he can figure out how to animate them) as well as their full size (if he can figure how to 'restore' them to their full height. I started this once with Star Trek action figures, but I could do a different genre that could be negotiated.

13) Something celebrity-ish, which would involve one or more celebrities in an isolated and slowly developing scenario. It could involve any or all of the possibilities listed below:

a) abducted by aliens (possibly tentacled aliens, as listed in #4, above, or possibly one or more celebrities and a lucky young man)
b) desert island
c) young mad scientist, with mind control device, shrinking device, etc., which he can use to kidnap one or more celebrities

Note on any mind control devices: They wouldn't work instantly. Perhaps they have to subtly rewrite the subconscious. Maybe it's an alien device that the hero doesn't understand, and is learning by trial and error. But the hero wouldn't get the celebrity naked and fucking withing two posts. Again, emphasis on the slowly developing.

Possible celebrities are negotiable, but would include (and possibly including younger versions of):

Charlotte McKinney
Kate Upton
Sofia Vergara
Olivia Taylor Dudley
Milana Vayntrub
Serinda Swan
Nicole Beharia
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Halle Berry
Anna Popplewell

14) In this scenario, four friends spend a lot of time together. They're on the academic/nerdish side, and so are mathletes, board gamers, etc. They're 18ish now, but have known each other since they were 12. Three normal looking guys, and one girl, who was all joints and skins when she was younger, but has recently become much more attractive. She seems unaware of it, but her male friends aren't, and even worse, people outside of their limited social circle aren't either. She's very shy, though, except around her three friends, and also very modest, regardles of her settings. However, one of her friends has invented something (mind control device, most likely), that might SLOWLY open her up, in a private setting.

Send me a PM and let me know if any of these ideas appeal to you! And make sure you check out my F-list below to see if we're compatible![/size]

The Bump! I got #3 and #10 going, but I would really love to do #12. Threads are preferable, but PMs are doable, if I really, really like the story idea. And I like my smut, but I want it to be story driven. Don't force the issue, let it develop. And did I mention #12? And check my F-list, to see if we're compatible.

Another edit and bump. And the ones that are marked "Taken/Not Available" are off the drawing board, at least for now. Also, take heed, I do like a slowly developing story!

Back
Top Bottom